Why do fans keep wanting a Yu Yu Hakusho remake? Isn't the original already beautiful enough? Also, if there's a remake...

Why do fans keep wanting a Yu Yu Hakusho remake? Isn't the original already beautiful enough? Also, if there's a remake, they'll have to conform to the cancer of modern shows such as lack of dramatic effects and music, everyone looking shiny or Yusuke being voiced by fucking Yuki Kaji.

New anime content like movies, spinoffs or whatever would be nice however.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3075912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Running in a crowd

Oh my rubber swamp algae

No one want a remake. There was just false information spread and the people who spread it got their sheep to follow their lead.

The new announcement is met with a bunch of retards hoping it will be a reboot even though it wasn't said what the animated work will be.

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3075912

I've never watched/read YYH but didn't the anime never cover the final arc?

There wasn't much to cover, it ended up being rushed in the manga too. I think due to Togashi having some health issues.

YYH already has a perfect anime that does literally everything better than the manga, and has also one of the best dubs to ever exist. All a new anime will do is fuck shit up and add nothing.

And then we'll have to deal with YYH90 vs YYH2018 threads all of the goddamn time like HxH and FMA despite both being fantastic in both series.

O MY DEMON ANCESTOR

O MY KITSUNE FORM

O MY HIDDEN EYE

>and has also one of the best dubs to ever exist
I really wish this meme would die already

>O MY KITSUNE FORM
>Because it was never foreshadowed that Kurama was a demon fox before taking a human form.

Maybe it's not a meme and you're just a cynical tryhard idiot who can't enjoy things

>Also, if there's a remake, they'll have to conform to the cancer of modern shows such as lack of dramatic effects and music
Do you even watch anime?

I think if anything, they should only remake the Three Kings arc so it can be more solid and possibly continue to that Spirit World Rebellion arc Togashi never got to. That's if they get Togashi's permission of course and possibly his suggestions on where to take the story.

>Yusuke being voiced by fucking Yuki Kaji.
The horror...

A lot of modern anime fans have this retarded notion that anything made before 2005 is unwatchable

2000, 2007 and 2010 are the most popular cutoff dates. And they've only ever watched a few of the greatest hits from the preceding years.

why would this even happen? Sasaki came back to voice Yuusuke for a multitude of mobile games recently, he's not going anywhere neither is the rest of the cast

It's widely agreed that the english dub is better anyway

>we'll have to deal with YYH90 vs YYH2018 threads all of the goddamn time
Oh god no, please just stop with all these remakes. I can't deal with all these old vs new threads already.

Will be just a special ova. not a remake.

fuck off

This, It really doesnt stand out all that much from other eng dubs of the time, its alright I guess

I love YYH and I don't ever want a remake. I already had to deal with seasons 1 and 2 of Sailor Moon Crystal after that was hyped up for a year to celebrate the manga, and that was torture.

In a faceless town

Real talk Tagashi isn't all that great of a writer and the things that really made YYH great were the music and direction then later on the subtle script changes in the dub.

I wouldn't want a reboot or a remake of the anime. The original anime is spot on and better than the manga so I don't see what needs to be redone.