What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

To dethrone Victor and steal his pig.

To be the very best like no one ever was.

>and steal his pig
This is cruel, Victor will die

Reunification of the Russian and Kazakh nations into a superpower of old not seen since the days of the Great Khanate of the Golden Horde.

Will he collect all the ice skaters and force them to fight eachother?

He'll make his Otabek fight against Yuuri's Victor

Time share the pig.

Pig is for look but don't touch

Who wants some lipgloss?

I'd buy this just for the design

Is there gonna be any event, collaboration, etc. in the next months that I forgot? I remember Mizuno will show the new collection Dec 25.

No,nothing. There is going to be nothing unless the info abput the movie suddenly drops.

>Hiramatsu's "Core Director" role for SayoAsa entails a crazy amount of hands-on work for the movie. Storyboarder, unit director, assistant character designer, animation director, key animator, plenty of rough KA, all while being an important conceptual figure
>(So there's no way the Yuri on Ice movie is starting production anytime soon.)
kek movie only in 2019

>believeing retard western landwhales “predictions”

Who is this cute boy?

A Russian Fairy.

>MET SAYO YAMAMOTO & FUUKO NODA OF YURI ON ICE AT A PANEL YESTERDAY AND HERE’S SOME NEW (?) CANON TIDBITS/OTHER INFO THEY RELEASED
>The Yuri on Ice movie has been confirmed. I REPEAT. IT IS CONFIRMED. IT IS REAL. THEY’RE IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING IT.
>note the date!!! 9/30/2017.

Hmmm, should I trust Sayo and officials or some western weebo on twitter. This is tough.

trust no one

I wish their hands would actually touch and hold each other. Maybe this could happen if the Victor figure was turned around.

I don't like piggy's weird lanky proportions

Let me guess, hot topic?

Yes.

delet

Its missing the extra U. Now all i think is Baldfairy.

Yes. They even made "Best Friend" necklaces.

Making history.

I wonder how much yoi merchandise has sold. With all the shit coming out it makes me think its selling well. Romantic birthday next

"BEST" Friend necklaces. Ok Hot Topic.

I could be super emo and say this is the start of Avex trying to No Homo or I could be less jaded and say you do need to be best friends to be lovers. Baldfat is all types of love

The two pics with the t-shirts that anime posted below are pretty recenr and came after the friendship necklaces. It might just be "standard" merch names.

It seems pretty gay

Is that some official nip BaldFat merch I spy?

Yes, it's a mirror..