Is Evangelion worth watching?

Is Evangelion worth watching?

Sure

people still talk about it 20 years later for a reason.

On ep 20, and Asuka is insufferable. I don't see her appeal.

>Doesn't get Asuka's character and her personal demons

in my personal opinion it's a must watch, my favorite anime.

Eva should be a mandatory watch to be able to post on any anime board

I won't watch it because everyone watched it and because I have a feeling people say it's better than it is.

thisIf someone hasn't seen Eva then their opinions on anime can be discarded

Even if you don't like it it's the most influential anime of all time so it's worth seeing just from that fact alone

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Watch something only if you truly want to.

the purpose of her character is L I T E R A L L Y to be an unlikable bitch
which she does perfectly

Yes, but only the show and EoE. The rebuilds are trash.

I mean you should still watch it to be able to form your own educated opinion

t. Brainlet
The rebuilds are masterpieces far surpassing both NGE and EoE. Once 3.0+1.0 comes out and you get spoonfed everything you will see.

I want to stay a EVA virgin. When a lot of people do something I don't want to do it.

Such a childish thing to do.

nah

If you want a good psycological anime, watch NGE. If you want action, watch the rebuilds.

Bokurano>NGE

for me it was

Are poached eggs worth making? Are Christmas e-mails worth sending? Is money worth time? Are children worth caring for? Are four liters of water worth one liter of Coca-Cola? Is constant online contact worth constant availability?

I honestly have no idea how to answer any of the above questions, and the same is true of yours.

>When a lot of people do something I don't want to do it.
I guess you better stop shitposting on Sup Forums.

Hell yeah. I've gone through a few times and just watched it again over the summer. Hell I'll say it's even better at 26 that it was when I was 15.

>once 3.0+1.0 comes out
>implying it ever will

>Are children worth caring for?

No dude

>I have the feeling that everyone but me is wrong and I refuse to be proved wrong.

Kinda, i thought it was boring watching it the first time, but then you get to the episode where asuka gets mind raped and suddenly the massive weight of despair hits you as you realise how fucked and sad all the characters are, do the ending is happy in a weird way.

Its a must watch
You'll either love it or hate it then love it later

yes. I didn't love it personally but its such an iconic and well known show that its worth watching to understand why, and see all the references in other shows

Because it's shit, undoubtedly.

>WOW LOL NGE SHINJI GET IN TEH GUNDAM LELALOLOLOKEK.
Fuck off and neck yourself you fucking weebs.

If you are an edgy teen or if you think like one, yes.

no its bad

go watch boku no pico instead