Aikatsu Stars! & Pripara

>[Mezashite] Aikatsu Stars! - 086 [5ADC1843].mkv
Subs finally out, cute runner potato Idle.

Reminder that even losers can be perfect and Roller is living proof.

What a total fucking cutie.

>Through all the training and reflecting, I was so confident Laura would win the Fes all the way until the end of her performance. That is, until Elza cut in. I literally froze in place when she walked onto a brand new stage with a new song, and couldn’t even blink after she transformed into wearing the Sun Dress. Even the lyrics reflect the past two months (and yes, it’s been that long) of Elza sulking alone since her mother abandoned her during the party. While still wiping tears from my eyes after watching Laura fight through the pain of losing yet again and confiding in Yume, a chill went down my spine as Elza laughed like an evil villain while holding her new dress. She’s given up everything to achieve her “goal” of getting the Sun Dress, but who can say whether she’s lost more than she’s gained. All in all I was blown away by the bait-and-switch of stomping over Laura’s dreams the moment Elza came back, but the development for both of them couldn’t have satisfied me more.

Watching Stars correctly keeps getting tougher. I couldn't quite get that chill to go down my spine.

>Laura
Stopped reading there, Akatsukin

I want to fuck Lala.

Ayanogen

I want to fuck Akatsukin.

Impressive how you managed to deduce exactly who wrote those lines copy-pasted directly from the release post on the mezashite page. Excellent detective work.

Rate my wife.

But that's my wife.

Why is rollerino crying. ;_;

So does he hate Elza?

akatsukin is a bandwagoner, he start hating or liking characters depending on what was the episode about.

>judges characters by their actions
Whoa.

Shut up akatsukin.

Would you?

I hope Gaarumageddon gets a new song soon. For as popular as they are, you'd think they'd get more love.

Yes?

>Pripara
>new songs
>sidles getting jack shit

Yes?

Yes!

>Elza never even acknowledges her existence throughout the entire episode

Elza will get what's coming to her, and if she doesn't then the current Stars head writer will get what's coming to them.

Sakuraba Lola will never die!

If Rola just followed Elza-sama's advice in becoming a better idol, she wouldn't have to suffer this much

A hug from her mother?

Erza went full crazy, at the end of the episode is like she can't even hear Rei and is only speaking to herself..

In Elza's case I was thinking either public humiliation, her hopes and dreams crushed right when she's on the cusp of achieving them, or for her breakfast lobster to come alive and fuck her face up before the sailors an subdue it.

I'm sure Rei has been constantly thinking of sweeping Elza off her feet and kissing her so she'll stop ignoring her.

She's already achieved everything she wanted barring that hug. She hasn't even particularly expressed the wish of winning the final tournament.

Guess it will have to be the lobster then.

>Elza utterly crushes and humiliates Yume
>Yume gets a hug from Elza's mom

That'd be pretty funny.

So, who do you think the man watching the event could be? He seemed satisfied when Elza got the Sun Dress.

Elza's mother in disguise.

nicos~

Idols.

>be an idol
>not be okay with the idea of people fapping to you
How does that even work?

I'm not even an idol, and I'm fine with the idea of people fapping to me. Please fap to me.

I can't fap to you unless you post pictures.

Okay, but don't spread it around.

>those knees
And that's why you don't do it on the carpet.

My knee's are flawless, it's just a bad photo.

HOW WAS BUILD AND KIRAKIRA?

I want to fuck a chocolate dog.

Does Miyu have ugly feet?

I want to be fugged

Garu.

Some fat fuck is fucking Miyu RIGHT NOW

I DON'T KNOW BUT POKENCHI WAS PRETTY FUCKING OKAY AND HAD A QT IDLE IN IT!

I'm not that fat.

And that's why you're not fucking Miyu RIGHT NOW

Named Miyu, even.

Stop slandering Miyu!

Miyu fucks fat Americans.

you may not agree with this, but this is what peak perfection looks like

I agree.

Roller is actually Elza's long lost sister. It was their dad at the end of the episode.

Delete this, it's not right for Elza to look so cute.

after every episode shes becoming even more psychotic.

The only thing getting deleted here is Rola's idol career.

I can't wait for her to slaughter everyone left on the boat.

This plot twist would really redeem Stars for me. It sounds so ridiculous it might work!

I'm sad. Post cute rollers.

That really gets me going!

lubrication hole

Rola is cute even when sad.

All rollers are cute rollers.

Rola is always lewd.

Cute Rola, dude.

Is Rola the Vegeta of Stars?

Why couldn't she be naked there like the Vegeta of Vegeta?

yes

That might actually be interesting desu.

>Build
Fucking awesome as always

>Kirakira
Shit as always.