What's the most garbage show you've watched recently?

What's the most garbage show you've watched recently?
pic related

plebs

(You)

It was a show about a guy who woke up in another world. You know the one

you mean all of them?

Dragon ball super

haven't watched it yet is it really that bad?

I know that guy's name is excalibur but I can't remember at all what show he's from

Soul Eater

Oh... I can see why I forgot about it.

It's like it's written by 12 year olds for 12 year olds

However bad you think it is, it's worse.

I don't understand how DragonBall could be bad

The one where he went to another world and all of the girls there were attracted to him

You mean ReZero?

Smartphone.

No, he means the other one.

you're favorite anime

yeah the other one. He went to another world the girls around him started liking him and he had a supernatural power he didnt have before

Smartphone.

makes sense ReZero was actually good

He went to another world the girls around him started liking him and he had a supernatural power he didnt have before in a fictional world setting

Yeah that's Smartphone, mate.

shinmai maou no testament

Juuni Taisen
What a bunch of stupid bullshit

That one's at least made by 14 year olds

what is that? CP?

Isn't it the best when the shows have little kids that either regress or take care of littler kids, and because their so young the're practically babies that can talk somehow.

your opinion is garbage

>see high praises on MAL
>see high praises on Facebook
>see it being spammed on twitter
>see it being spammed in threads on Sup Forums saying its AOTY in almost ever thread
>watch it
>its garbage
>people won't shut the fuck up about it
>its fanbase literally derail threads for no reason

Her name is Houseki no Kuni. One of the worst fanbase on Sup Forums in recent months.

>Houseki no Kuni
What a cancer

>MAL
>facebook
>twitter
>ever
Please leave or at the very least lurk for 2 years.

I've been here since 2009. Ask Smochi.

what's that?

some guy that larps as a female

kek

the best

>having shit taste

>>being 12

It's the second coming of Kemono Friends. Didn't you learn your lesson the first time?

It's so wild to me that that director put out a banger like Fuujin Monogatari but managed to fuck up this badly here. Like what happened during production?

>MAL, Facebook, and twitter fag
>calling anything cancer
So this is the average HnK hater. I'm not even surprised, really.

nuKino.

It just ended terribly. Too many subplots with halfass resolutions throughout.

Ousama Game, by a long shot

Dragonball Z was already bad, Super is 10 times worse in every aspect, it doesn't even try to do anything new or interesting.

ITT: I'm cucked from watching isekai, highschool drama, harem, moeshit, shounenshit, etc

The anime never getting to the actual interesting shit with Eibon and that other fuck was the worst thing about it. What was the point of even introducing Eibon in the anime?

HnK fags are from MAL, Facebook and twitter.

if they could cut out 2/3 of the show it would be ok but most of it is a waste of time.

this
first half was great, but they really dropped the ball later on

still don't see why anyone would call it garbage, it's pretty good as far as shonens go, the style and animation beats many shows airing right now, even though SE is like 10 years old

this disaster

>using mal for anything other than listing trash you watched
no wonder you have such awful taste

?? ?

Something like this, where they have a whole episode about taking care of and teaching kids. Happens most anime and it's cringy, but when it happens in an anime like this it's just irritating.

I finally got around to watching Hametsu no Mars, so that.

that one looks weird what's so bad about it?

Evangelion
I fucking hate all the characters except Shinji's dad and his scientist buddy so much they all deserve to die holy fuck

Personally Rail Wars was worse.

It's 20 minutes, just watch it. You'll understand.

I haven't really hated anything in a while. Even Mars of Destruction was pretty good for what it was. I watched a few scenes from NGNL in the english dub, does that count?

one of the few strictly shonen anime I enjoyed as a young adult. why don't you like it, OP?

>What's the most garbage show you've watched recently?

DB super.

If it was bad then yeah.
it's made by 12 yr olds for 12yr olds, though where i am now in the series isn't as bad as the first 2 seasons.

Probably Digimon Tri. Juuni Taisen is a contender, but at least it didn't drag on too long and I knew what to expect.

Digimon Tri is 20 episodes of alternating drama and pep talks. The Meis are terrible and the series just seems like an awfully long winded way to give Tai a ship.

>Digimon Tri
could hardly watch any episodes of the first few seasons i can't imagine what the latest one is like.

Whats the best digimon and why?

Just remind me of Spy vs Spy desu.

Death Saurer

Spy vs Spy 見ていません

why

I try to only watch good shows, but Psycho-pass dissapointed me
probably not shit, just mediocre

Hinako Note.

Good for tits, mediocre-to-bad for everything else. 4/10.

Agreed, show is fucking awful. The fans are just trying to push an agenda.