Emilia is best girl!

Emilia is best girl!

Best for what?

handholding

Unironically true.

She's cute but I don't know how anyone can leave the anime believing that. She's not even the best royal candidate.

>fag.png

Emilia blames her farts on Rem

>rem isn't waifu

objectively wrong.

>being an emiliafag
>pic related

better than being a remfag.

t. Regulus

at least remfags have a healthy understanding of what a relationship is

Someone should post essay-kun

Let it be known that for Emilia to get extra scenes they needed to insert a PLOT CONVENIENT TELEPORTING PYROXENE CRYSTAL which did not exist in the LN.
Fucking hell.

Did I say LN? Meant WN

I don't know the light novels, but as far as the anime goes, Crusch-sama is the best girl IMO.

A shit. A useless amnesiac and her weak state is being exploited by a cat that should have been born a female but wasn't, basically a mistake.

what do you like best about her user? her personality? Lol

She's not being exploited by Ferris you turbo faggot.

Yes she is. She's being used and abused by a literal faggot, a weak willed bastard who's so slothful as to not pursue gluttony yet wish to take his anger out on wrath, a target who is but loosely related to the one whose eaten her entire existence and so lustful that he decides to keep her in this vulnerable weak state. He despises weak willed people himself, yet is one of the weakest willed characters in the entire series, he's a fucking hypocrite too.

Of all the scum in this series, Ferris ranks relatively high among them.

>kakine
opinion discarded

No one has yet told me what her pantsu is. What is under that fucking skirt?

She's perfection embodied, a whole lot better than any filthy 3D girl could ever be.

White pantsu according to her Kotobukiya figure.

I thought she was okay in the anime. The only good thing about her was when she slapped Subaru down went he went full sperg at the castle. Rem seemed like too much of a drone as comparison.

Dude. she's mentally 14
That's not OK
Beako is for that.

I kinda liked Elsa myself but then again I'm always drawn to sexy evil witches.

Waifu Elf was more forgettable than the girl who literally everyone forgot.

I like her too. Too bad she'd sooner gut me than give me the time of day.

But gutting you is how she gives you the time of day.

But I don't want flayed,I want to cuddle, kiss and hold hands

Rape Elf

These things aren't mutually exclusive with some limitation on how long you'll be able to do the others. Just sell yourself to freaking church wizards to vampire you up like she is and then she'll get bored checking your guts and you can cuddle or something. Maybe let her sleep in you every so often for old time's sake.

Tappei got that question in a Q/A before actually

>Q: Emilia, Rem, Ram, Priscilla, Anatashisuta, Crusch; please tell me the color of their underwear!!!

>A: White, blue, pink, red, who?, black

He really doesn't.

>She's being used and abused
Nope.

He's not even top 5 because there are more than 5 archbishops and Roswaal exists.

You have a completely false understanding of his character. Or you just haven't read enough about him. Felix is not using or abusing Crusch. He is not pursuing Gluttony, because he is scared that something bad will happen to her, and catching Gluttony doesn't guarantee that her memories will return. Subaru would be in this same situation if he didn't have return by death. Subaru also takes out his anger on multiple things, like Otto.
The EX volume shows that Felix is actually surprisingly strong-willed.

Its not rape if its an elf

It's always rape if it's an elf.

Its the elf paradox, they're made for rape, but its not rape when its an elf.

EMT
M
T

I love Emilia

All praise Emilia!

witches!

no

I agree with you Subaru.

Emilia is FAST

My current wallpaper

Care to share the picture user?

I cropped it from this. Looks a little blurry cause my phone is an 18:9 display instead of 16:9

Thanks!

So if I want a healthy relationship I have to start off by torturing and attempting to murder the person I want to be with, before changing my personality completely and becoming so obsessed with them that I betray my master just so my loved one can indulge in their tantrum?

To be completely honest, I like Rem a lot as a character, but that doesn't change the fact that the only part where she has a healthy relationship with Subaru is in the What If spin-off.

These girls sure like popsicles!

All I am hearing is "I dont read the novels". Look at arc 3 and side stories next time and then we'll talk.

>So if I want a healthy relationship I have to start off by torturing and attempting to murder the person I want to be with, before changing my personality completely and becoming so obsessed with them that I betray my master just so my loved one can indulge in their tantrum?

What the actual fuck are you going on about? If you were coming in from an anime-only perspective sure but the fact you used the IF out of this just makes you full of shit from someone who has read both the LN and WN.

>so obsessed with them that I betray my master just so my loved one can indulge in their tantrum?

Someone tell him

What is healthy about abandoning everyone just so you can fuck and have babies with some dude?

I would but I dont waste my time with ignorant Emiliafags sorry.Especially if the preach the anime adaptation of all things as thier gospel.

Even anime onlys should know. It'ss not difficult to guess why Roswaal was smiling when he saw Subaru, they even focused on his smile.

ECHIDNA!!!

I love Satella

Great taste

Came here to post this; Elsa is best Re:Zero!

It really is hard to believe that he gave Rem/Subaru all of that page time without realizing what he was doing. It's almost like the entire unrequited love triangle between the three of them is supposed to be sad and unsatisfying as reflected by Rem's equally downbeat insert song about unrequited love.

>Rem's unrequited love
So who's gonna tell him?

Its better if he finds out for himself

It would be better if he never found out to be honest

Satella is such a bitch

Thats what happens when some homewrecker start luring aways Subaru from D E S T I N Y

Satella-tan did nothing wrong. It is a matter of time until we find out she is the most tragic character in the series.

Maybe the dragon was actually the bad guy, creating a rich monarchy while leaving the poor to live miserable lives, while all Satella wanted was to make everyone equal.
It's a "the winner decides what's the truth" story.

EMT!

I want to show her how babies are made.

hot.

Still probably never forgive her from seperating these two lovebrids though

I guess you're right.
It's a price I'm willing to pay.

This pic is funny because Subaru wants to cheat on his 'beloved' with the maid.

it's hot too. it never ceases to give me boner every time I look at it.

Subaru needs to actually love Emilia first rather than placed on a love spell or for selfish reasons.

That's what he meant

Oh, I am autistic it seems

We can see.

I need more Emilia wearing her pajamas

dona!!

>placed on a love spell
What you on about?

>love spell
What? Subaru is fated to love Emilia.

Through a love spell.

I think she put that spell in me too because I LOVE EMILIA

Source, user
your ass doesn't count

You spelled Satella wrong

I back up his statement.

the semen demon gut slicer girl was great

Elsa? Yes she was. Should've gotten more screen time.