Wait, there are people who seriously think they didn't end up together?

Wait, there are people who seriously think they didn't end up together?

JUST

of course they end up together but I want to SEE IT

Who's top?

during sex?

Yes. Oreki goes out with his kouhai while Chitanda has a fiancee already.

They are together during pretty much all the later episodes saying all sort of romantic stuff, there is more than one way to express love user.

give me ONE example of something romantic either of them actually said out loud to the other

nah because you are a brainlet who can't tell romantic actions

the most prominent one I can think of was how Eru started to tell him something like "in my family we don't give gifts to those we're truly close to", but subtle implications do not amount to "all sorts of romantic stuff"

they drew her tits pretty huge there

Aside from the last episode, ep18 is my favorite in terms of romance, also a great mystery and character development for Oreki (this was the only story from Vol 6 after all).

what? there was zero romance other than them being alone together
I guess there was the part where he was embarrassed to ride the bike with her but that doesn't count
the anime always embellished the hell out of any scene that could possibly be interpreted as romantic and they didn't even have anything to work with in that chapter

Put more attention next time, the last part of ep18 was like top 3 more romantic scenes in the show. Oreki in this episode wanted to solve a mystery by his own will, because at that point he was completely infected by Chitanda's sensibility/empathy to understand the feelings/thoughts of the people involved in the "mysteries" instead of solving them as a mere deduction exercise. Chitanda immediately noticed it and started to like him even more.

hm, I guess that's true. I was only really thinking in terms of their dialogue

Of course they did. Only autists who don't know anything about human relationship think they're not attracted to each other

The dialogue there is pretty meaningful, Chitanda was so moved with what Oreki said that she ran out of words. And of course the music and expressions are just perfect.
Fuck I need to rewatch this soon.

she's too curious about all kinds of ducks. She can't stay with only one duck.

of course they dont end up togheter she is my maifu now

How can she possibly be attracted to this boring faggot!?

>boring faggot
>to her, he's something of a hero who solved the mystery of her uncle
>is ridiculously reliable
>Super smart, and therefore prime marriage material for her family
I dunno. you tell me.

girls are such faggots

Hyouka is objectively the best Kyoani show.

>Don't do anything unless someone forces him into it.
>No hobbys or any goal in life.
>Barely talk.
>Perma grumpy face.

Yeah, a total Chad.

>it's a pleb can't into Oreki's progression episode

Didnt read it but did everyone really do it? Even the maid?

>Implying there was any.

Nobody forced him to do anything. As she puts it, he's someone who always helps her out when she needs it. I would also say he talks just enough.
He's not grumpy. He's hot.

That slut wishes.

>first ep
>monologue about rose-colored life using too much energy
>final ep
>oreki-san need help
>ok
You brainlet

You either are a brainlet or didn't watch the show.

>Nobody forced him to do anything.
What the fuck, the show is literally Chitanda begging him to do shit for her.
Wow, he really did a 180 there, another character pratically.
I did, and it was good, but he is boring, that's all.

Well he's pretty handsome

Yes. It's implied based on the wound inconsistencies.

>What the fuck, the show is literally Chitanda begging him to do shit for her.
And he could refuse, but he didn't, literally watch his discussion with Fukube at the end of ep1, my nigga Oreki was clearly cautivated by Chitanda.

Begging isn't forcing. He could easily deflect it, but he's too drawn in by her to do so.

>He was pussy whipped by Chitanda.
Exacly, that's was his motivation to do stuff, he didn't do anything by his own will.

Source?

Now watch episode 18, jeez man you can't be this dumb.

Seriously.

I watched the first episode expecting a romance, it was kind of boring what it really was. Just really nice visuals.

Try watching until episode 5, if you don't like the Hyouka arc you are beyond saving. There is more romance in the later episodes btw

I suppose I could readjust my expectations and give it another go, other people told me that the MC of Hyouka was like Hikigaya from Yahari. I was expecting a RomCom.

>other people told me that the MC of Hyouka was like Hikigaya from Yahari.

What? No. Oreki is simply lazy. He has no problems being socially active if he wants to.

Oreki is more like Kyon, kinda apathic and lazy but not antisocial nor resentful to other people at all

Yo it's your boy Oreki

In the LNs, Chitanda ended up in an arraigned marriage to another house. They didn't end up together.

Can someone post that yandere pic.

>didn't even get together in light novel
>expecting any romance at all from the anime
literally the only show to ever make me fall asleep while watching

LNs aren't finished yet, and there was romance in the anime but even then you are a brainlet if you think Hyouka was just romance.

So pretty much this anime is pointless if you were expecting romance, its just friendship with mystery solving.

Not really, the romance was really good but if you are expecting a kiss or them fucking then I guess not.

But there was never any romance, the anime just plays it up slightly for fan service.

There was romance, you are just blind, and the anime was faithful to the source.

hyoukafag in denial

So what actually happened with these two?

Nah you are just too retarded to tell romance if the characters don't french kiss while saying i love you lmfao

Complicated

>gay dude and lonely girl
She probably went to a party got wasted and became a single mom

She was wondering if he is gay since he keeps hanging out with the guy that pissed of a normalfag

American people do not understand subtle mannerisms.

I love Hyouka

>Kyoani
>romance
Im laughing

>like Hikigaya from Yahari.
kill yourself for liking that show

At your stupidity?

At their gullible fans

They've always been great at subtle romance.

They've always been great at non-existent romance*

Chitanda is made for bbc

This desu. I don't like it when the romance is overwhelming so KyoAni is like a blessing.

This, one shit romance I remember was Koe no Katachi but that's because the source was like that