Why do people say she ruined the show? Is it a meme from when the show as airing or something like that?

Why do people say she ruined the show? Is it a meme from when the show as airing or something like that?

Some people don't like how she came in with her no fun allowed attitude and disrupted the comfy vibes of the club.

She was unnecessary. Mio was already the black haired "guys please be serious" character, so when they introduced a second black haired "guys please be serious" character except short and a Nazi, it made Mio practically irrelevant. She went from best girl to side character over night.

>bass
>irrelevant
>second quitar
>best girl
What the fuck. Kill yourself.

Because she's a shit character that added nothing of value to the cast or the show.

Can't ruin what's already shit.

1. New additions always come under scrutiny because they could potentially alter the dynamic of the group.
2. She did not endear some people to her with her seriousness and opinions on how the club ought to behave. In other words, she came off as an uppity buzzkill.
3. Retarded tripfag who proclaimed her as his waifu drew ire to the character. This shouldn't matter, but Sup Forums is certainly full of morons who let fans influence their opinions.

My problem is that while the core group was cool already, a younger member added to things rather than took anything away. Azusa's gripes had merit: whether fans like it or not, the girls can't fool around too much. But she also learned to have fun and assimilated.

ITT: people who only watched the first season

>Mio was already the black haired "guys please be serious" character
And she stunk in that role. She's too timid and silly. Azuka was a proper tsukkomi.

Because they are retarded. Season 2 is so much better than season 1 BECAUSE of the dynamics she added to the cast.

Keion is a top tier SoL. Of course you're going to hear retarded opinions from contrarians.

Because Yuifags are literal autists. They like her and relate to her for the obvious so they just go out of there way to try to make Azusa look bad. Literally fuck off YuiShits.

>Azuka

indeed
mio was a mistake

>In other words, she came off as an uppity buzzkill.

By expecting them to perform a basic amount of practice? She's shown to be all to happy to get in on the cake and tea parties but THEY where the ones who lured her into the club with the prospect of playing music. Not doing nothing all day.

Azusa's not NO FUN, she just wanted to do what she joined the club to do. And practice is fun. The other girls where just slackers and telling them to do something isn't being a buzzkill. They're just lazy and irresponsible.

>By expecting them to perform a basic amount of practice?
Apparently yes, that was enough to think she was ruining everything. Because people likely fell for the same bull that the people who hate on the series spout, that it's only about eating cake and drinking tea and not a full experience, which would including the thing that brought them together in the first place.

Admittingly Azuka was a bit stiff and learned to relax and enjoy the inherit silliness of the gang. Practice is fun, and chilling and goofing around is too. Find the right balance to everything and maximize enjoyment.

>Azuka

AzuSA.

Sorry, I've been here all day slacking off. Don't yell at me.

I bet all of their mankos are super soft and puffy

She reminds me of whatshisname and it kinda annoys me even now after he fucked off.

She didn't. There was a certain poster whose name I'd rather not mention, he kept attention whoring with Azusa as his waifu so people started hating Azusa because of this.

This Azusa is making me uncomfortable...

>Blaming the character for the shit posters

I know it's really annoying when it happens but she's such a sweetie

I want to cum inside Sheldon's waifu.

But he dropped her for that Nep girl.

People who drop waifus are posers