I don't get it. Why didn't he just smile and get over it?

I don't get it. Why didn't he just smile and get over it?

Why didn't he just bee himself?

>be in your unconscious mind
>all you have are shitty cheap-ass folding chairs

You don't get it because you either have no empathy or you have never had any hardships in your entire life.

It's clearly to demonstrate how uncomfortable he is or some other pretentious shit.

He wasn't going to let them mindbreak him.

'cause anno is a huge faggot

Reminder that even in the sequel Rebuild, Shinji is still the same whiny crybaby. If he were an alpha like Touma, the Angels and SEELE wouldn't stand a chance.

Clearly he was just perpuating his own sadness by being sad.

Should reflect on yourself sometime.

>not being a pussy and breaking down when faced with hardships
>"those don't count since you didn't get all faggy about shinji"

You are the only one here who tries to troll me. Btw, you didn't even give any arguments why your point is right, so you are quite irrelevant.

BECAUSE HES A FUCJINF SHIT PERSON WHO DOESNT DESERVE TO LIVE

Asuka come on.

ASUKA IS JUST AS BAD well maybe a little less but STILL

Just finished this series.
I was enjoying it until the last two episodes, those sucked dick.
Is the End of Evangelion worth watching after this shit, does it actually give a conclusion?

Yes

End of Evangelion is the actual ending but people will call you a brainlet for actually wanting context and a conclusion.

Maybe he was just trying to imagine himself ringside at Sunday night WWE Clash of Champions where AJ Styles will challenge Jinder Mahal for the WWE championship. If he has a folding chair he can throw it in the ring to help the contender of his choice gain an upper hand.

>why didn't he just bee himself?

No he's not. His demeanor is completely different until the end and his motivations for continuing on are as well.

And they are quite right. The end of the series is the conclusion of Shinji's character development.

>Then end of the series is episode 4
K

He had demanding, vampiric parents and a shit job. I'm sure a ton of people here have been in the same spot.

The fuck are you talking about dude?

His character doesn't develop past "whiny child with abandonment issues who wants to run away all the time." You only need to watch up to episode 4 to see that, so any episode past it is for brainless morons like you. He had no character devlopment.

He did have character development, and he didn't run away most of the time, and when he did, he returned. You are just a dimwit, who thinks Shinji says to himself "I mustn't run away" because he is always running away. His character develops while interacting with the others and at the end of the series he accepts himself. You are just a blind hater and a troll.

You're seeing what isn't there. Shinji doesn't improve by doing anything, nor does he even try. He's just a boring little coward from beginning to end, never once changing or developing in any way. You're just overstating elements of the series in a vain effort to make it sound like the show is more than it is: a poor combination of Mobile Suit Gundam 79 and Devilman.

No, the character development is there, you just say it isn't because you WANT to hate Shinji. I guess you think he resembles you too much minus all the interesting and good parts like piloting, having friends and finally accepting yourself. It must be hard for you being the sour kid you are :/

Everyone around him is a shitty person and he realised he was too and decided fuck everything.
Look at SRW if you wanna see how he is with positive people around him instead of shits

>Using emoticons
Yeah, that's about what I expected: Everyone who seems to like this garbage rip-off show seems to be either a child, a redditard or both. You have to go back.

...Asuka, cmon

>Just lift bro!

Why don't you just smile and get over how worthless your life is too, user?

Why didn't Shinji just get the fuck over his problems like Simon by dishing out hype promos?

Oh, wow my feelings...not. Only newfags tell others to go back to /reddit, so your troll plot was uncovered. You are one of those, who can't back up their views with arguments so they attack the other person. Nice.