Partially Translated Story Time - Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service - OTSUKA Eiji / YAMAZAKI Housui

Dumping Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service. Dark Horse picked this back up again, so go buy a volume or two if you feel like it so that they don't drop it for another decade. This also has a colored release on Comic Walker, but I'm not going to post that.

>Your body is their business! Five young students at a Buddhist university, three guys and two girls, find little call for their job skills in today's Tokyo...among the living, that is! But all that stuff in college they were told would never pay off--you know, channeling, dowsing, ESP--gives them a direct line to the dead...the dead who are still trapped in their corpses and can't move on to the next reincarnation.

>The five form the Kurosagi ("Black Heron”-their ominous bird logo) Corpse Delivery Service: whether suicide, murder, accident, or illness, they'll carry your body wherever it needs to go to free your soul! The kids from Kurosagi can smell a customer a mile away--it's a good thing one of the girls majored in embalming!

Had to resave a few pages that were over 4MB.

>Dark Horse picked this back up again
Bullshit. I'll believe it when I have volume 15 on my shelf.

I thought v14 came out last year at the most, but it was actually in 2015 as an ebook. Damn.

and paperback*

It looks like they're re-releasing the series in omnibus format for whatever reason.

I just assumed it was a lazy cashgrab while they still had the rights. Would be great if it sold well enough for them to pick it back up for real, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

It probably is a cashgrab, omnibus formats seem to be getting more popular nowdays. Can't blame them for trying, they stopped it in the first place because it didn't sell well.

Volume 15 when? Lazy Dark Horse bastards.

I don't know what they expected when they never advertised the series. Hell, even on Sup Forums there's maybe thirty anons that followed it. It's a real shame, because it really is a great series.