youtube.com/watch?v=Brp-JIwGciM
youtube.com/watch?v=WAYL6z-gEXo
youtube.com/watch?v=SAGn61TGnxE
youtube.com/watch?v=DC31JsQrf6g
youtube.com/watch?v=tLBk0R99Qjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never
also please no more vore, gore and fat

Literally the best part of these threads.

They are too busy making a better anime.

i just want to see arivederci animated and voiced (not by sasugay guy)

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=iWbwHPf4y4M

why do they have such small heads

>expecting the jojo of sports to be any different

THE FUCK ARE THOSE

that's my mom you offensive fuck

Gappy makes me happy

mfw I'm not a Jojo fag and I don't get that meme

based hairposter

Yummy yummy in Funny's tummy

How can this be so unfunny? Its sad beyond this point. More like a hair fetish or something.

Joshuu makes ME happy

>talks about the quality of anything
>posts loli jap pedobait moeblob

Would Josuke be flattered or disgusted by random people on the internet being sexually attracted to his hair?

nth for best boy

You lost me ever since you forgot to spoiler it that one time and you tried to delete it quickly so nobody notices
No longer based

It could've been an impostor.

I'm sorry user....

Is it possible that some other studio is going to adapt part 5 to anime? if so what studio could it be?

Hair cut fetish is the worst fetish ever. Hair cut fetishists are the furfags of the fetish world.

But that thread had no other hairposter. So either he missed a jojo thread or he accidentally didn't spoiler it
In either case the consistency is gone.

Jotaro fetish is the worst fetish ever. Jotaro fetishists are the furfags of the jojo fetish world.

nth for I want to rape Jotaro so goddamn hard my dick bleeds.

I was in that thread, I think the deleting and reuploading was more for consistencies sake rather than trying to pull a fast one though since someone already replied.

Occasionally it's posted Hair.webm or a Sup Forums filename, but I think that was the normal filename.

>Yare yare is it in yet user
>You're fucking annoying

I can't stop thinking about Jotaro raping me until my anus bleeds.

Hnnng

Gay priest is here now. What sins do you have to confess?

You think some director for some other studio is really attached to part 5 and is fighting to be the one to adapt it?

What?
Am I gay or am I getting some really intense deja vu from years ago?

So was the JoJo panel already and if so what did they announce? Another live action movie?

I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

Give me a second and let me call them.

Literally nothing.

I mean it would make sense seeing how DP is poor as fuck and season 5 would interest a lot of new people in the series

>Just got done watching the video of me and jolyne on honeymoon
>The video where's shes fucked by tens of men while I watched
>It made me remember that room, the stench of sweat and sex practically filling my nose

God I miss her. Please come back jolyne.

When is the jojolion chapter dropping? have we gotten any spoilers?

Shh, Gyro is sleeping.

based "based hairposter" poster

WAKE UP FAGGOT!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Why is Josuke so fucking lucky at the end of part 4?
>gets to bang yukako once koichi realizes he likes NTR (and his mom and sis)
>gets to have aya and shigechi's ghost pussies' bounce on his dick for killing kira
>gets to cuck rohan harder by slamming reimi
>gets to fuck his mom who's not actually his mom
>gets to fuck shinobu who's probably making rounds with all the young boys out of depression
>basically has a shit ton of money, more once joseph bites it
>now has backing of SPW foundation so he can do whatever he likes
>his great uncle's son is the leader of the strongest mafia in the world
>he gets to fuck jolyne once her underage pussy ripens
>all while enjoying status as araki's favorite character and being in araki's favorite part
How can one man be this based? What have you done, anons?

Josuke is an NTR villain. Hes probably fucking yukako with his massive cock and making koichi watch. Dont believe that crap about him wanting to settle with one woman. He loves corrupting taken women.

based "based "based hairposter" poster" poster

I can't wait for the chapter to come out. This is cancerous.

your mom is cancerous

Did I open a time capsule instead of a new thread?

I got spoiled on most of Jojo, can I still enjoy it? I know now that it's basically, everyone dies, the manga

I was the same, and now it's my favorite series.

>I'll have my birthday in a week. Can I still enjoy life if I know what's going to happen?

Do you remember Screaming Fist Naranciafag?

God I wish JoJo would get a new studio for all future adaptations.

Let's watch Captain Tsubasa.

youtube.com/watch?v=Brp-JIwGciM

But I've never enjoyed life.

It's one of those "the journey is more important than the destination" things.

I hope Tsubasaposting becomes a new meme

johnny

i hope your mom becomes a new meme

What do you guys think of the dub so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=WAYL6z-gEXo
youtube.com/watch?v=SAGn61TGnxE
youtube.com/watch?v=DC31JsQrf6g
youtube.com/watch?v=tLBk0R99Qjc

you're mom's your mom

I thought that the c-moon fight was the only good fight of part 6

I really hate Part 7 and I think Valentine is a shit villain.

It's ok

Let's have an intelligent discussion. What character would you like to discuss, user?

I think the part 3 dub is pretty good

Fuck off. Funny is a cool villain with believable moral ambiguity and a touching backstory. It's an interesting switch of pace for a JoJo villain to have patriotism as the major motivator, instead of something like power.

Only Kars, Dio and Diavolo had power as their major motivator

How'd he go undetected for so long?
Why did he go for Jotaro/Jolyneinstead of Joseph/Shizuka/Josuke,the first two that he'd outright counter.
Since he was blasted by Pucci, what happened to him in the ireneuniverse?
Why is he just a shit version of Ringatoni?

Kira and Pucci existed way before than Valentine, fag.

>believable moral ambiguity
>I'll just attempt to rape this little girl multiple times

>Kira

>How'd he go undetected for so long?
Not sure what you mean. I don't remember the specifics but I'm pretty sure he got put in jail right after killing someone

>Why did he go for Jotaro/Jolyneinstead of Joseph/Shizuka/Josuke,the first two that he'd outright counter.
I assume he wanted direct revenge on Jotaro and that was the easiest way to hurt him directly. Not to mention that it lined up with Pucci's plan. Since he's blind he probably wouldn't be able to go and actively hunt Joestar so he had to rely on Pucci to bring them to him

>Since he was blasted by Pucci, what happened to him in the ireneuniverse?
3 options:
>he tries to actively hunt them down
>he has a happy life since ireneverse is free of DIO's curse
>he gives up since there's no Pucci to help him

>Why is he just a shit version of Ringatoni?
Fuck I wish I could read it. I have no fucking clue why it wasn't translated yet

Only Kira and Pucci are morally ambiguous

>Kira
>morally ambiguous

Hes not a change of pace at all, retard. After Pucci was the most active villain in the series, actually doing shit for himself and confronting the main characters multiple times before the final fight, Valentine goes right back into staying in the shadows. It's to the point where him and Johnny literally have no connection to each other and literally no reason to fight other than that they both want the corpse parts. A villain exists to strengthen the main character, and if they don't have an effect on them one way or another until the very ending, then they're a shit villain.

I'd even argue that Valentine only wants power and that everything he ever said about being patriotic was a lie. I mean, everything he ever said was a damn lie. Plus, after he gave that speech, he shot at Johnny as soon as he let his guard down, basically erasing everything he just said. Johnny even said up to the sky afterward "I'm sorry, Gyro. I just really wanted to believe the president's words."

What? Kira is an edgy nut who admittedly delights in tormenting and killing people.

>Not sure what you mean. I don't remember the specifics but I'm pretty sure he got put in jail right after killing someone
DIO meets Pucci in the late 1980s, right? SO takes place in 2011. Johngali only got 5/6 years (Not sure) in jail but was also outside to frame Jolyne. He was fanatic enough to blindy go against and try take them out. There's a good decade then, where Jotaro was having his "Protect family" time and Johngali was just going about still hutning them down. It's implied he knows DIO regardless of Pucci.
>Since he's blind he probably wouldn't be able to go and actively hunt Joestar so he had to rely on Pucci to bring them to him
I see this but he is an assassin that hardcounters some of the other gang that we would have known about, like Joseph. Pretty shit follower and assassin if he just bummed about for a decade and didn't bother. In SDC, it's shown that sme of the underlings outright already know some of the crew stands too.
>3 Options
>he tries to actively hunt them down
Jolyne's life is still pretty rough, but it is people like him that caused Jotaro to flee. Not with "fate" and such. Hell the next panel in the ending could be him sniping out one of Irene's wheels and killingthe all in a car crash.
>he has a happy life since ireneverse is free of DIO's curse
I'd like to think this, honestly, alongside helping the 3 sons. I don't think it's that smooth though.
>he gives up since there's no Pucci to help him
I suppose, probably this. But Stand users are drawn together and he still had the names. If anything he could just google search Joestar. Wasn't Joseph an estate agent too?
>I have no fucking clue why it wasn't translated yet
Kewl has a shittaste.
I shall have all 3 Rohan short stories too and I've been sending some pages to my friend who deals with LNs. Even they are more fun than Another Day. They read like Araki's spilt beans of Rohan one shot ideas from what I gather anyway.

>if they don't have an effect on them one way or another until the very ending
So every villain except Dio.

And the pillarmen, Kira, Diavolo, and Pucci.

>Part 3 Jotaro is a boring Gary sue
>Part 4 Jotaro is maybe one of the best characters of the arc
Explain this.

He's not the main character in part 4

>There's a good decade then, where Jotaro was having his "Protect family" time and Johngali was just going about still hutning them down.
Well, it's kinda hard to track them down for a blind man. If it didn't allign with Pucci's plan I doubt he'd be able to get his revenge. He could also just hold a grudge against Jotaro and treat Jolyne as a bait

>It's implied he knows DIO regardless of Pucci.
I think it's pretty much stated, but it doesn't really change anything

>I see this but he is an assassin that hardcounters some of the other gang that we would have known about, like Joseph. Pretty shit follower and assassin if he just bummed about for a decade and didn't bother. In SDC, it's shown that sme of the underlings outright already know some of the crew stands too.
Retcon I guess. The same reason why Pucci wasn't in SC

>Jolyne's life is still pretty rough, but it is people like him that caused Jotaro to flee
So we can assume that in ireneverse there were no such people thus Jotaro didn't have to flee, right? Following that logic we can assume that "Dio's curse" was completely taken off

>I'd like to think this, honestly, alongside helping the 3 sons. I don't think it's that smooth though.
We don't know the specifics of ireneverse but is Anasui got a happy ending I don't see why this guy wouldn't

>If anything he could just google search Joestar. Wasn't Joseph an estate agent too?
It's hard to google in 2011 with 2004 technology when you're blind

>my friend who deals with LNs
what the fuck is LN

>puccifags target valentine because they can't accept that their villain is inferior

>pucci apologists are delusional and think they're intelligent
In other news water is wet

>announced early 2018
>airs late 2018
We can only hope

>SOfags act pretentious
In other news water is wet

LNs are light novels.

>no argument so you just circlejerk

>announced late 2018
>airs mid 2019
>wasn't made by DavidPro
This is superior alternative.

>people shitting on DavidBro
>without them we wouldn't have those beautiful color swaps

another reminder that sharing your opinions about jojo will only end up in other people trying to refute your opinion about it here.
you can have better discussions about jojo on fucking discord servers

>reminder that if you post an opinion, people will try to have a discussion
>please use your designated safe spaces

>woah bro look at those colours. who cares if the most critical shots of the manga are completely ruined and look like shit, we got epic colour palette swaps bro.
if the "animation" wasn't stiff as shit and the pacing completely fucked beyond belief, i'd agree with you.
shaft or madhouse should take up jojo