Cross Account
Spring Weapon Number One
Bozebeats

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/subject/cross account/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Golem Hearts
>Spring Weapon
How did these garbage even get serialized? They deserve to be on some obscure free webcomic site. Are people not applying to WSJ anymore?

>Full Drive
Thank fucking Christ, I’d rather they just reserialize Bleach, at least that had solid character design

Even worse,Spring weapon has run for over one year and it has abysmal sales,rankings

let go

Cross Account is already axed. It's 3rd and 4th volume will come out on the same day which is the inofficial way of saying it's axed.
Shuudan is axed, too. Timeskip after 20 chapters making the 12 year old midgets into 17 year old highschoolers is never a good sign.
Full Drive's first ranking was at the bottom, so axed too.
Golem Hearts first ranking is next week, but a 5 year timeskip after 5 chapters isn't a good sign.
Boze went from a mediocre oneshot with an edgelord mc to a worse looking pretty boy mc who looks 10 years younger than in the oneshot. Just for that it deserves the axe.
Spring Weapon is the anomaly. It sells below 10k, it ranks in the bottom all the time, but somehow it survived for over a year and got a popularity ranking which should come out soon.

Hopefully Golem Hearts will stay. I dont care about the other storys.

wont it make sense for springweapon to go after the rankings get released?
why,its bad

Boku no hero academia

>why,its bad
Better than all the other ones. At least its a battle shounen with a kinda interesting powersystem. WSJ needs more battle shounens, and i want to have more battle shounens as well.

wsj needs more good shounens,not below mediocre ones like gh

shitposter,falseflagger is here,it will not end anytime soon, find a new meme pleas

> wsj needs more good shounens,not below mediocre ones like gh
If a better one appears they can gladly axe it. Until than GH should stay.

why let waste everyones time,just keep the axe train going until something sticks

> why let waste everyones time,just keep the axe train going until something sticks
Beccause what else is possible?
They can end it anytime they want. And maybe the series will get a following with some more time.
If there is a candidate better than GH than take them but if there isnt, than axing a mildy well doing series for one that maybe does even worse is a stupid move.

>than axing a mildy well doing series for one that maybe does even worse is a stupid move.
I bet it will rank dead last at first ranking

>Calling a series garbage even before the first chapter.
Overreaction much?

Wouldnt be suprised. But hopefully it doesnt. Im just interested in the powersystem thb. The MC is ok but the golems and the battles that could come with them are more interesting.

look at the oriiginal oneshot and then look at this

but that timeskip suggests its dead

Wasn't Cross Account mildly popular with regular discussions?

it got reprints but the ranks were shit
the manga was shit
they will release volumes 3,4 at once so its dead

I like Golem Hearts too and I don't understand all the hate it gets

Fuck you, shuudan is fun

>regular discussion

Literally never happened. Even in WSJ TOC thread it's pretty much ignored or laughed at. Only reddit is eating that horrid shit

So, when will BnHA get axed? It got boring around 70 chapters ago

It had regular threads here.

its shit
but its a flop

I've never seen a Cross Account thread here, and it's barely even translated.

I think you're mistaking it with something.

the only time I recall any discussion on Sup Forums regarding CA was when people claimed it was ripping off Umaru

>regular
>boards.fireden.net/a/search/subject/cross account/type/op/

lol

It had a few, though those barely had any replies. Yeah I can see why it's like it's on life support now.

It's the #2 series in Jump right now, so I guess it'll be cancelled right after One Piece.

Nigger, we have regular, non-ironic Black Clover and Hero Academy threads. Sup Forums will discuss the most mediocre shit and then cry salty tears when it gets canceled (see Mx0, dancing midgets).

>Implying BnHA is not good
>DO I FIT IN YET?

*It WAS the #2 series

i swear to god if black torch gets axed i'll be mad

isnt that monthly and from somewhere else,i think it was at jumpfesta

>One piece
>HxH
>haikyuu
All these sale better than boku no hero. Its #4 at best.

is black torch even in Shonen Jump?

this is the intelligence level of the average casual shounentard, they probably think nanatsu no taizai is also from WSJ

It's in Jump SQ and yeah it's monthly
i kinda forgot about the W in WSJ, my bad

no,it wont get axed

>Reading new WSJ manga

Hope no one does that

why

Bokuben is safe?

latest volume currently doing better than dr stone and robots latest volumes

Spring Weapon was the Samon of 2017. I wonder how much longer can't it go on with taht inherited luck.

Also, Boze hasn't even started yet.

i feel like it will go soon,new boze looks like the 10 year old kids edition for braindeads

Remember when retards were saying HZ was ending for like 2 years? Good times.

>haven't read chapter 1
>edition for braindeads
Admit it, you just don't like shota.

mc isn't even a shota

Is that soccer manga a spin-off to the dancing midgets one?

Mc in the oneshot didn’t.

Samon deserved to live, Spring Weapon not so much

Axed before even begins

Same universe.

Interesting, since they share the same timeline, that obviously means it will get axed as well.

Golem hearts is good, i don't know what you're talking about.

I don't see this goodness youre talking about

Well, they had nothing better to replace it with.
Also, is there any statistics with amount of cancelled series that didn't survived a year in recent years?

There was a death chart going around a year ago, haven't seen it in a while

OP forgot Actage (manga which chapter 1 is one week after Boze)

How about unpopular shit that nobody discusses

>Kimetsu no Yaiba
>Hinomaru Zumou
>Saiki kun no PSI-Nan

>unpopular
not in nippon

Judging before chapter 1 is never a good idea even if it does look worse than the previous one shot.

Well, it did SW stole all of Samon's mojos and turned them into technomagics which help him survive now. Who knows will continue the cycle.

that might survive especialy if its a romcom,but it would've ruined the OP pic if he included it

They don't get discussed because niggastream doesn't scanlate them.

Manga in general does not get much discussion

>Kimetsu no Yaiba
>Unpopular
>Top-3 of Jump rankings all weeks
>Every week we have a comfy discussion thread in Sup Forums

Bokuben isn't too far from the axe.

It is.

It hasn't had a bad ranking in months. In fact, it's doing better now than Nisekoi was doing.

You think so? It's outselling Dr. STONE and RxL

>RxL
This one has hightest chances to get axed out of non-failed titles, i think.

Hinomaru looks to be ending soon. Hinomaru won his final high school tournament and is entering the pros which is his whole arc.

>muh rankings
That means it is just being pimped out by the editors.

Unpopular in the West? Good because you faggots suck
Unpopular in Japan? Still good because the West is tiny compared to it

Heard this shit for a year, don't believe it for a second.

Which usually means it's not going to be cancelled.

Cross Account is dead already given the volume releases.

Full Drive ranked last and sucks pretty bad so it's not long for this world.

Shuudan is almost certainly dead because it never ranked well, never sold well, and soccer manga in WSJ are cursed.

Spring Weapon is fucking weird because it ranks poorly, sells poorly, yet somehow survives.

We haven't really seen enough of Golem Hearts or Bozebeats yet I think to judge.

where are these black clover threads

Kept alive barely by 2 anons because of the anime

Weekly manga thread.

>these are the good series that got approved over dozens of others
Wew.

Every tuesday. You can find them by searching for "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

>Bozebeats
What it that even? It didn't even start and you already shit on it

No manga named bozebeats can be good.

Just another demon killing manga. Not gonna live because it'll be fighting for vote with Kimetsu, which is going strong currently

Shuudan was the only one I liked.
Had weird pacing issues though, probably because it at risk from the get go.

>You can find them by searching for "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>non-ironic

Will this get cancelled soon?

Probably unless he manages to inject more fujoshit.

No.

Anime by toei to save the sumo industry any moment now.

Those series are only unpopular on kuso gaijin communities.
Kimetsu is popular in japan and I don't read Saiki but the adaptation is getting a second season so I think it's popular enough to survive.

It's gonna be that one series that survives because everything else does so much worse.

>>Kimetsu no Yaiba
>unpopular
Are okay user? Check Jump ranking it's been top 3 sometimes

No.

Spring Weapon is fun, why do you hate kids, there's Weekly Young Jump if you don't want manga aimed at children

You're not wrong that those series will end but the timeskip excuse is complete bullshit and has nothing to do with why they would end since series that did timeskips early on have been successful and long-running and it's often used as a way to just introduce the story but then age everyone to the point they can accomplish something

But it allows you to get excited for a creator's return, there's plenty of failed recent Jump series that still make me excited for the author's next try

And plenty of the biggest successes in Jump started with a failure and they are sometimes more interesting than the series that made them successful