I'm casual as fuck and I need a new recommendation

I'm casual as fuck and I need a new recommendation.

I don't even really come here, but I was out of my short list. The most recent thing I watched was My Hero Academia, and I also like One Punch Man, Magi, FMA:B, Devil is a Part-Timer, Wakfu, and my babbys first anime Yu Yu Hakusho.

I want to watch something new, hopefully something set in a fantasy setting because I dig magic more than super powers and science, I was suggested Re:Zero but I couldn't find it online to watch. What've you got, Sup Forums?

There is a board created for this

Nah requests would be it if I was asking for the actual files. Asking for advice or suggestions isn't /r/.

Yes it is.
>I don't even really come here
Keep it that way.

Fuck off to

I don’t understand why anime recommendations aren’t allowed on an anime board? Why the fuck would someone go to work safe requests when there’s a fuckig anime board

Nope that's why that board was created. Now go watch HxH.

>Hi please tell me about things that you like and also is the entire topic of this board I'd be glad to listen
>lol nah fuck off I hate you
I guess this board is as shit as they say?

Overlord is pretty good desu

lurk moar faggot, and read the rules while you are it

>Why the fuck would someone go to work safe requests when there’s a fuckig anime board
Clutters up the catalog if they were all allowed here otherwise.

That rule doesn’t make any fucking sense!! WORK SAFE REQUEST IS A DEAD BOARD, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF YOU HERE AND YOURE ALL DISCUSSING ANIME!!! You’re retarded if you think recommendation threads shouldn’t be allleed

I recommend you to kill yourself.

>read the rules
I did, here this is for you so you can do the same. Now let's talk about anime because you're doing a lot of shitposting and this thread doesn't break anything here.

Have you considered reading the global rules as well? Just saying.

>always the same fucking posts; "I just watched Naruto, what next?"
>promotes no discussion whatsoever, just answering this one faggots easily searchable question
>clutters the catalog with this shit
Give me ONE(1) reason why they should be allowed.

I assume you mean rule 16 and it still doesn't break it
>All request threads for adult content belong on /r/, and all request threads for work-safe content belong on /wsr/, unless otherwise noted.
I am not asking for content, I am asking for you to tell me what you liked and to talk about anime. "Content" refers to the actual files, the the topic of anime in general.

It does promote discussion. It’s promoting the discussion of what OP should watch next, if this actually bothers you that much don’t click on the thread then. Opening a thread just to get mad at it is borderline autistic

Isn't that a "trapped in a game world" anime? I hear tell the whole genre is notoriously shit.

>It’s promoting the discussion of what OP should watch next
Where's the discussion? These threads are just people tossing out random shows and hoping they stick to OP.

Ok hey m8 how about if we rephrase the OP to suit your autism that iterally doesn't break any rules outside your reality headcanon.

>What's your favorite fantasy anime, I like Magi but I'd like to hear what others thought.
There it's literally the exact same fucking thread and it's entirely Sup Forums related.

Yeah most of them are terrible I was worried I was in for another SAO disaster, but it’s very self aware of what it is and I ended up being pleasantly surprised. I’d recommend just trying the first ep you’ll see what I mean

>I am not asking for content
Yes you are.
>I am asking for you to tell me what you liked
No you didn't. Reread your own OP.
>and to talk about anime
No, you want recommendations. Recommendations do not belong here.
If you weren't a brain dead moron you'd realize that if you lurked for even just a day or two, you'd likely run across a thread about an anime that interests you.

Because fuck you, that's why. Also newfaggotry. Fuck off already.

Watch Made in Abyss, it's new and fresh with ideas and it received tons of acclaim when it aired last season. Also a sequel is currently in the works so you have that to look forward to after finishing the first season (13 episodes).
Berserk (1997) as well. Set in fantasy medieval setting, it's more grounded in reality but you have some monsters popping up. It isn't super flashy with tons of action every 2 minutes, but the characters and depth are incredible.
Also the manga source material for both anime are ranked super high. On MAL Berserk is ranked #1 and Made in Abyss is ranked #6. Do check them out.

How is that different from a
ITT: post anime that etc... thread?
Those are everywhere and just about as useless

I'll try it out but I skipped out on .hack and SAO entirely, closest I ever got was a few episodes of Tower of Druaga.

Don’t you see why that’s retarded? Both of those threads would have gotten the same responses in terms of people posting fantasy anime, you could have all just done that instead of balling up your fists in autistic fits of anger

I guess the thread for "What was your favorite aspect of Bleach?" is also a request thread? It's got over 300 replies. It's basically an episode request thread. It's literally the same exact posts with different phrasing. Calm your autism already.

just join some random thread and tell someone that to you personally X is pretty shit in comparison to Y, expect some verbose autist to refute you wobbling his many chins

this is how you get actual recs here

Just report this fucking thread and let the mods do their job

sage in all fields

These are almost all good though.

because these threads are catering to one specific faggot

>Because fuck you, that's why. Also newfaggotry. Fuck off already.

He’s breaking

More like
>Masterpieces Sup Forums will "trick you" into "watching"

Fuck off newfag

devilish

>retards defending newfags and spoonfeeding
Don't you have a site with a little white alien you should be on?

I blame Shingeki no Kyojin and fucking Tokyo Ghoul and all that trash.

Fuck off

Boku no Pico.
Kodomo no Jikan.

I sure would like to make use of this but half the things have no text or title at all and the other is in japanese so it's literally meaningless unless you've already watched them in which case it's worthless.

Boku no Pico is a pretty great anime

Are you fucking stupid?? So are those threads! They’re catering to whatever OP wanted e.g ITT: post anime where the bad guys win
You’re alll catering to his specification of what he wants to see posted

Have you tried watching Boku no Pico yet?

you'd love hunter x hunter (2011)

I've heard of Berserk and was putting it off because I thought maybe it'd color Dark Souls to me too much? I'll look into Abyss though, thanks.

holy shit you're fresh

That's a thread about a show. I'm assuming they're not throwing around random recs for other shows, are they?
>It's basically an episode request thread
Even if it is, it's among people that actually watched the show. They're discussing the show in a thread about said show. Which is perfectly fine, unlike your "I can't into google, halp".

>Actually recommending
Off yourself.
No, the rule might allow it but we do not allow it as a culture.
Fuck off back to MAL.

Dude, I don't care if you're new or whatever, this is specifically proven time and time again, and eventually this shit will be deleted. Don't question the fucking board culture, when in Rome, do as Romans do.

>spoonfeeding
>MAL
Kill yourself leddit scum. Shouldn't you be watching some Digibrony or some shit

It's in the OP bruh. I've been on Sup Forums for about 9 years but everyone knows to avoid Sup Forums.

Rule doesn't allow it either though

Didn't we have a sticky a while back for shit like this that specifically said NO REC THREADS?

Fuck off.

Imagine coming into a thread just to get mad at people for posting in the thread.
Imagine spouting "muh board culture" amidst people making recommendations calmly.

it is a depressingly hermetic community even though it does not appear to be one at first glance

Check this 9.

>imagine a world where Sup Forums is rebbit

Isn't it like 700 episodes?

You're just describing rebbit. Everything you want can be found on rebbit. Why not just go to rebbit. Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Check this (9).

If you can't recognise all of them you don't belong on Sup Forums

I'm describing this thread right here right now, I don't get your meme.

Don’t end up like these people kids. Getting so angry because a few neets are talking about thier favorite japense moving drawings

>depressingly
If the alternative is tumblr, MAL, or /r/anime, I'd say this is a happily insular community.

Check em

>Sup Forums is exclusively for people who are so into anime that they have nothing left to talk about
I guess it explains why this place is so shit huh

@165906257
don't reply to my posts you overweight sperglord

>Allow people to ask stupid question
>ESPECIALLY when you can just google Sup Forums's recommendation list in 1 sec
So, you just allow people to be lazy dumbfucks then?

Except is hasn’t been deleted, and us being bumped faster than fuck thanks to your autistic crying

It’s no suprise to me you are your own worst enemy

Yes, and this thread belongs on /r/anime

check my digits

>off by one
Sasuga

>bumping
>not using sage
retard
sage

Check this 1.

You could use the exact same argument to negate this entire board, just google the topic and find some other site that's talking about it. There, all of Sup Forums is gone.

Easy Peazy

Do you know how I can tell that many of you identify as alt-righters enthusiastic of Trump administration?

I believe you both mean (1)

Great, then just head back where you came from and forget Sup Forums exists.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need.
Check these dubs.

Don't listen to all these mean people user-kun, here I give you a list of classics you should watch.

>he doesn't agree with me so he must be drumpf
I'm as soyboy as they come and you're a fucking retard
Go back to MAL

You need to go back.

Because you're a retard who see everyone who isn't as your enemy.

Look at all these sad people falling the herd, what happened? Did you all get your feelings hurt when you made your first recommendation thread so now you all scream when someone else does? So Sup Forums is a brainless cult like Sup Forums?

Nice try, but your dub-fu is weak
Check mine

Except that Sup Forums recommendation list is always on google but discussion of airing anime isn't.
And if you have visited this board for long enough, you will realize that Sup Forums has a completely different taste in anime than Reddit and MAL.

Where I came from is here. Hey here's a thought, posting in threads you don't like is a waste of time, and I probably just bumped off a "who is best girl?" thread anyways.

lurk moar faggot
Digits

No it's not. People post in those threads because they like the topic, it's not catering to literally one guy. No one likes these rec threads.

No like a 100 but you will wish there were more

You could probably just look into lists of high-rated shows and go with what appeals to you. Naming a handful of shows you like doesn't really help people understand what you like.
You can find pretty much any show by searching something like "Re:Zero ep 1 sub/dub" (whatever floats your boat).

This has always been the case since 09.

Shameful desu. And one'd think that a community devoted to foreign cultural produce would be tad more tolerant of newcomers.

M.D. Geist is a good anime, why is it here

whatever happened to lurk moar fag?
I can't find my Kinomod images, anyone got them?
Either way, lurk moar faggot.

Checkem

If you liked those you'll love King Of The Hill. Underrated animu