Why doesnt he do drugs in the show

why doesnt he do drugs in the show

he does in the novel and manga

no shit

Probably a censorship thing so they could release it internationally.

Censoring.
No.

Because for some reason Japan has no problem showing kids being butchered and molested, but when it comes to drugs the censorship becomes heavy.

I honestly think its more realistic this way

hikikomori don't seem like they would do drugs

because drugs are degenerate

you are very sheltered arent you

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Is this supposed to be an ironic post?

Not him, but you need a good deal of naivete to make the claim you did.

Or god forbid showing underage drinking, even though that happens all over the world where alcohol is part of the culture.

>hikikomori don't seem like they would do drugs
>depressed being doesn't want to escape his sad reality with psychotropic substances

How the hell do they get hold of them? Like, I don't have the social setup needed to get drugs and I think I'm at least one level above a Hiki Neeto. Is there a complimentary washout of society starter pack or something?

You can literally have drugs delivered to your mailbox these days.

Don't get into drugs, bocchan

It happens in Japan as well, they just don't show it in fiction for some reason. My guess is that Japan has quite a problem with drugs in general, like every Asian country, and doesn't want to encourage them by showing the main characters using. Everyone who actually uses drugs in anime are generally scum of the scum.

I find impressive that they go as far as making a minor character refuse alcohol when he is on an isekai or shit like that.

Konosuba has Kazuma and the gang getting fucking plastered everyday

I think the only anime I ever watched where there's minors drinking without problem is Sora no Woto.

go to teh doc and fake symptomps. if you're in the USA you can get RX Oxys in the blink of an eye. you'll be popping them pills like a Sup Forumstard in no time. apart from that, xanax is an option. if you cant get that, etzizolam is still legal to import from overseas in some states.

for perscription-free shit, there's DXM aka Robotussin, which is why people call it Robotripping. Its fucking trippy, you shouldnt do it too often or if you're underageb& if youre afraid of neurotoxicity.

You can also take DPH. Its like having a nightmare IRL that you cant escape from. Sounds shitty and scary but some people liek it

Good luck

>censoring
>proceeds to quote another user who said censoring
>no
wat

>good luck
no one asked for this

shut the fuck up. that wanna be hikki is on a mission and im here to hook him up

I wonder if an arc about drugs would have been more interesting than the pyramid scheme bit.
Senpai does drugs, though. And Satou asks that failed med student for drugs on the suicide island.

hook yourself up to an electrical socket

Maybe he did and the entire show is just his imagination

yuo are teh funneh

motherfucker I will cut you

>go to nightclub
>look for the guy going in and out of the washroom ever 10 minutes
>ask for weed

No because it had nothing to do with any intentions of releasing the show abroad for western piggus.

go outside, loser

i've been outside today, what now

Well I know a guy who knows a guy, I thought that's like the universal source of drugs.