Why is she so awful?

Why is she so awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bre8KFK4xc
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2074388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Simple reason

It's the Brit in you, struggling to break free. Embrace it.

fast jannu

Cause you have shit taste, all Januu's are cuter just like all Sabers are cute.

kill all jannufags

I hope they animate the Orleans singularity so the most people can be introduced to the best Jannu

HIT HIM FASTER JANNU

Most reddit Jannu you mean

I don't know what that adjective means

How soft would her pussy be?

Allons enfants de la Patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé!
Contre nous de la tyrannie,
L'étendard sanglant est levé ~

Catholic school girls were a genius mistake.

>mfw jeannefags have to pretend its always sluticia's will whenever she acts lewd to protect her dignity

Because she can't do nothing but support.

Prelati-chan is perfect. I want to defile Jannu together with her.

It means only redditers like her

That French girl is such a slut

Astolfo better have a really cute and tiny trap penis though

But I like her and I don't use Reddit

t.reddit

Hidoi

Astolfo is so kind and generous

I want to have sex with Astolfo so bad.

I hope you're a girl

Why?

so this is the new face of type moon
it has come to this

Because that would be wrong otherwise.

More like the same face of Type Moon

It's fine if it looks like a girl

No this is
youtube.com/watch?v=9bre8KFK4xc

It isn't. It's not okay at all.

Stop fucking pretending it hasn't always been this way.

Because she a mockery of the real life Jeanne, who remained pure all the way to her death

Well I don't care about you user

I care about you and don't want you to burn in hell for all eternity.

She's nothing but a smelly,unshaved, french cunt.

Is there a reason to like her?

This is one lumpy eggplant.

Do the traps go to hell?

Thanks user pray for me so that I don't need to

They're the devils tools to deceive and confuse you. Hell is filled with'em.

Liz is a pretty trash servant right?

then hell is the one true paradise

Because she's an SSR so I'm obligated to feed her all my pieces and then she ends up on the shelf anyway.

I keep masturbating when she appears in the ending

best Jeannu

FRANCE DAMASHI

Astolfo was designed for double peace signs while getting fucked

She's NOT
She's a qt and she's my waifu and
>I love her!

I so look forward to Gil mindraping Jeanne

Why are heterosexual traps so hot?

I loved when his voice started to sound more like his Fate/Zero version

Is there more next ep? Because that was fucking weak for what's supposed to be mindrape.
>"Lol why did let a civilian on the warzone? You like him don't you? Jeanne and Sieg, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
>WAAH NO

I want jannu to do sex with sieg!

>Not even in the top 10 girls for Reddit
>3rd most popular girl after Gudako and Mashu for the nips
Yeah, reddit.

Yeah. I was worried all this time on how they would handle this somewhat creepy scene, and I was not disappointed. Especially when dementia started to kick in for Gil.

He should transform into Zero version of himself and further continue breaking in Jeanne but he will ultimately redeem himself

While Gilles de Rais is a piss poor servant, I like the backstory of him slowly falling into depravity and madness

I personally look forward to seeing Shakespeare being ass blasted because he did not take into consideration that even while bugfuck insane, Gilles will assist Jeanne effectively ruining the whole keikaku doori setup

I still don't get how Shakespeare's power works. Did he actually summon Gilles? If so, why isn't he as insane as he is in Zero?

Also, how is "the materialization of humanity's soul" something that will save the world?

>Did he actually summon Gilles
It'll most likely be explained in the next episode but Shakespeare was able to actually summon Gilles to his play with the help of Assassin of Red and support of support of Hanging Gardens of Babylon

>unshaved
>implying this is a bad thing
faggot

Remind me what she does? Like she plays a special war in the grail war right?

Sieg a shit
Going to burn his welfare version when he's in fgo

She lusts after Sieg, that's her entire character.

>Thought the mind rape was gonna be about how Jeanne's most trusted ally and friend turned into a horrid child butcher after her death.
>Its just several minutes of Shakespeare teasing her about how its wrong for humanity's envoy to favor a single human she denies she has a crush on.

One good episode couldn't redeem this piece of shit after all. Why couldn't Mordred be the MC?

Best bros till the end.

What are you saying user? You don't enjoy the adventures of Sieg and his BFF Astolfo?

Because fuck you. This story is much older than the anime. Get used to it.

This scene is not over, mongoloid.

Hey, anons.

>Scolded after getting caught fooling around in bed

If only, user. If only.

That artist is a miracle of the universe.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2074388

I hope Jeanne dies. She's such a cockblock. And she's blocking 2 cocks at the same time no less.

>one of the most iconic and heroic women in history
>she falls in love with the first soyboy she meets and just decides that she's going to be her onahole for the rest of eternity
this is just disgusting, Apo is just a glorified battle harem, with half of the cast randomly falling for Siegcuck and deciding to give him their lives.

Keep posting Medusless and stop thinking about the other faggot

>King Arthur, the most iconic king of legends, falls in love with a nip ginger.
>Arcueid Brunstud, one of the most powerful vampires in Type Moon, falls in love with a anemic wimp/monster killer.
>Half of the heroic female and 1/4 of male population is sitting on Gudao's dick.
>Medea, a powerful sorceress, fell in love with a snake-handed murder robot.
>Aozaki Aoko, one of the true magi of Type Moon, shares living space with a hillbilly from murder village.
Fuck you.

Oh, I forgot.
>A Roman emperor, an emo swordboi, a 9-tailed fox slut, a fucking alien and a dozen othr lust after someone who's not even a real person.

I want to whisper sweet nothings in Astolfo's ear when we're alone in bed together.

>King Arthur, after fighting alongside this nip ginger for 5 days, after arguing with him because he treated her like some common child, after him bravely risking his life to saver her, after both of them coming to the conclusion that they are so distant yet so similar fell in love with him
>before Sieg could even form a single sentence or learn to walk, Jeanne and Astolfo decided that they were going to fuck it all and just live to become his personal onaholes, Chiron decided to help them too and Siegfriedo just gave him his life and some super powers. Then Fran and Mordred decided to give their lives for this useless cuck just because.
See the difference Siegcuck? F/SN had some sort of progression and an MC with a personality who actually earned Saber's love.

She turn my dick to stone if You know what I mean

>lust after someone who's not even a real person.
To be fair, we're all guilty of that.

>unironically defending Siegshit
hope you die of brain cancer faggot. You and your mom. And your dog too.

Those boobies need to be stopped

She's not a fox slut. Just a fox and she'll be lovely in the anime

Miko~n

Pure devoted housewife

>goddess of faithful housewives
You called?

I only like cuties who get animated. Tamamo a CUTE

>9.5

>what if we took a famous and respected historical figure
>then made them simultaneously edgy as fuck "I'M NOT A SAINT WAAAA STOP CALLING ME A SAINT I'M A KILLER EVEN THOUGH I NEVER KILLED ANYONE IN LIFE"
>but also making a complete mockery of the character by having them fall in love with some random fetus-in-man's-body literally on sight when she didn't love anyone in real life, and then having her treat this fetus as more important to her than her own family, friends, and even God himself
A complete insult to the Fate franchise.

Nobody called for worms

Can you even burn welfares in the first place?