Why is he brown?

It's never explained why in UBW

Counter Force BLACKED him

It is.

Magic turns you brown or some shit

Not in the anime it isn't

Did anyone else think he was a middle eastern heroic spirit before his identity was revealed?

No, because I already had the reveal spoiled by faggots on this board who put unmarked spoilers in their OPs.

Why is he black?

What is that?

We wuz servants and shieet

>tfw when I started getting into fate someone told me "Shirou is the red man"
>Shirou is a redhead so I thought they meant that
>blissfully ignorant until the big reveal
Felt pretty good desu

Fate Grand Order. It's a popular mobile game that expands the fate universe and is now canon. It also has a ton of 'what if' characters

apparently this is what happens when Shiro goes full edge: he starts using guns instead of swords and becomes black for some unexplained reason

In EXTRA, it's explained that he got his brown skin due to exposure to a nuclear bomb. Hakuno comments that at least he got a nice tan out of it.
That, my friend is Emiya Alter, who suffered even more than regular Emiya

>is now canon

>Alter girls become pale
>Alter buys become niggers
???

Toasted by radiation

Not only is it canon, it's the only canon

I know that. Why is he on this ship?

Trying to appeal to Americans

looks like someone didn't get the memo

>the only canon
What do you mean?

Oh I got the joke now. It was kind of subtle

I figured you were doing a LoGH joke of that popular screen show about a black man in space, but I decided to answer you normally

But why is his hair white?

he's the Servant for white girls

Pigments got burned to fuck using projection too much.

I watched it with a friend for the second time, and he though that he was Hannibal at the beginning. The look on his face when he heard "Trace on" from him was priceless.

>Pigments got burned to fuck using projection too much.
This is pretty accurate. The over usage of improperly learned projection magic causes gradual cellular deterioration as the result of a "rebound" effect. Similar to how UV radiation causes tanning, the same principle caused Shiro's body to overproduce melanin in response to his magic circuit frying his cells. The same idea affected his hair; since people are know to get grey hair from extreme stress and shock.
Archer Alter, despite having the title of Alter, was not BLACKED by Grail mud. He his most likely the result of Shirou following the Superhero/Mind of Steel ending and becoming extremely utilitarian. I imagine he learned of Kiritsugu's magecraft (hence why Lost Works functions like Origin Round) and with little regard for his health further utilized improper magiccraft and fucked himself up more.

Because after becoming an adult he travelled to the Middle East to fight ISIS and got a tan from it.

Its like how Amakusa Shirou got a tan from travelling around the Middle East to gather the raw materials for Semi's Gardens of Babylon NP.

That's Enrico Pucci, the villain of Jojo part 6.

oh my god, user, you can't just ask why someone is brown!

>Semi's Gardens of Babylon NP.
what does that do anyway? not watching fate Apocrypha but curious as I heard that NP was broken

like a counter-sniper, you become the thing you kill the most

>Projection? Not even once.

Read the VN, nerd.

The funniest bit about this one is how flat chested the real one was.

Does this also apply to nuclear medicine?

It's a flying fortress

Colour scheme. I know that may sound frivolous but its a huge part of character design, and Takeuchi is all about matching colours.

Why is FGO so shit?

This is probably the only correct answer.