Is this the most normalfag mecha show of all time?

Is this the most normalfag mecha show of all time?

Code Geass.

And the best.

Gurren Laggan is

Patlabor is kino and amazingly still not known by dumbass normalfags. is.

Same with You're Under Arrest. I can't believe they haven't gotten it yet.

Maybe OP is making a philosophical question about what the Personification of a medium would look like and what Patlabor would be like as a person

No way it's patlabor, it's gotta be gurren laggan

Close, but not enough

You could have just started a Patlabor thread, OP. It didn't have to be like this.

Votoms
Evangelion
Original Patlabor OVA is like Police Academy show.
TV is pretty strange. Some episodes are boring other ones are fun.
Movies are kino. Especially second one that predict some events in our modern world.

Do they even know what Patlabor is?

>person at school says he likes patlabor
>talks about oshii's movie
>mention the tv show
>"Oh, they made a show based on the movie?"

Fuck wh*te People

>school
>*
user...

In my defense it is a graduate program.

I'm which order should I consume Patlabor media?

Release order, always.

release date
its' not some math

Nah, Aldnoah.Zero. Normalfags don't watch anything before 2000s (excluding NGE).

I dont know what normalfag means, but i liked it alot.

i'd say Gundam Wing only for the fact it aired outside japan at the time. and hipsters that pretend to like RX 78 2 Gundam never watched the original gundam guarenteed.

Is the TV show anything like the Early Days OVAs?
Because I hated those OVAs.

But Patlabor TV is like Police academy movies too and i liked TV more than original OVA

The movies aren't nothing normalfag. The TV series, sure. But you'd need 180 IQ and good taste to like the movies.

OP has made a few threads like this lately. I think he does want a Patlabor thread but is taking the "it won't get noticed unless it starts with shitposting/bait" approach with them. Which I can sort of understand given how people are here.

Plugsuits a shit, pilot uniforms that still use a dress shirt are the best.

Gundam Seed.

Gundam Sneed
Formerly Chuck's Gundam

These two.

Trying too hard to shitpost, Aldnoah is completely forgotten in the current year, if you don't count /m/ still being triggered by it and bringing it up from time to time.