How fucked are you?

He's fucked

He won't be able to touch me.

Good taste.

He can atatata her tho

Flandre won't even last a second once Ken goes atatatata
I guess you win since robots have no vital points

guess i'm safe

My waifu is just a normal human. I'm dead.

Post her

Why?

If Kenshiro wants me dead, that means I'm an irredeemable monster.
So I'd probably try to use my waifu as a meat shield to save my own life, to no avail.

She'd be extremely dishilusioned considering she admires a superhero like him for his strength and sense of justice.
She won't be able to beat him since ironically despite being a strong martial artist and Ki user, she is mostly used to fighting powerful monsters.
Even so her Ki barrier can endure a missile or two and she can repel more esoteric attacks that were supposed to be all powerful and do things such as stop time, make the world go insane or summon a gigantic dragon.
He'd exhaust himself before breaking her Ki barrier.

He ded.

Well, consider me dead and cucked

If Kenshiro wants me dead I deserve it.

Maybe we could out run him? She is pretty fast.

>Uraraka
I'd tell her to leave. No reason to have two dead niggas

Maybe. I don't think anybody ever tried that.

He can atatata out of it
You have better luck of running away

Yep

>waifu can feel ki signatures including people's moods and emotions
>she can also strengthen her legs with ki and even run super fast while carrying two girls

It might work. I'm lighter than those two girls combined. After all, there is no way she'd leave me alone even if I told her to. She is such a great girl.

Who is she?

Mai Kawakami.

Why are you so scared of posting your waifu?

Fuzetsu, gg

>tfw my waifu is Yuria
>tfw we'll have a manly tears moment and he will be unable to kill me because I love the same woman as he does

pagan god of tier waifu user

>Guns working against Hokuto Shinken
Guess you didn't read Souten no Ken

I didn't get far into it because it was kind of boring, but I feel like I remember him trying to sneak around a large armed group.

Does Hokuto Shinken have some way to beat guns?

/thread

not sure.

dead

Have you learned nothing? Hokuto shinken wa muteki da.

>get in the Lovely Angel
>fly to another planet
>as Earth blows up with Ken still on it

Firing projectiles with a fixed travel path and fixed target of impact is a shit tier technique against the likes of Kenshiro

That's why people using crossbows and shuriken are the punkest of punks in the manga, your only chance against him is being good enough at super martial arts to actually hit him with shit

I could beat Ken desu.

Yeah but bullets are a lot faster than arrows. I was just wondering if they established in Blue Sky that the guys in HnK/SnK are fast enough to catch bullets or not.

Don't know about catching, but dodging them should be trivial, especially with Musou Tensei

I'm Fucked

Yeah but I'm assuming SnK Kenshiro doesn't use Musou Tensei because HnK Kenshiro was supposed to be the first person to ever master it.

I'm fine