Long runners

If someone put a gun to your head and forced you to either watch/read a super long-running series from front to back with no stopping, what do you pick?

I've read 4 of those and plan to read 3 of the remaining ones, so I could only be "forced" to read either Naruto or Bleach.
I think I'd read Naruto in that case so I could better appreciate the shipping butthurt. Also Naruto has more hentai, so there's that.

Nobody could survive a Pokemon martathon

Kinnikuman. I read it a few years ago and it was fucking glorious, never overstaying its welcome.

It's not fully scanlated, is it? I mean after the 2010 continuation.

>implying
My whole life's been a Pokemon marathon.

Hunter X Hunter isn’t difficult at all. Took me a month or two to finish the manga and 1999 series

I actually genuinely want to get into Naruto. I mean, I'm not typically a action shounen kind of guy, but who knows

I suppose it would finally give me a reason to experience Detective Conan.

I'd like to read/watch it all but I'm not the teenage NEET I once was.

>Wanting to get into literal trash
For what purpose

Hunter x Hunter and it isn't even a question. I reread the Dark Continent (31) chapters at least 10 times already in 2017.

I'd let them shoot me in the fucking head

The shortest one

Dragon ball obviously. Nostalgia factor plays a big part in this but i would probably enjoy it

I read all of Dressrossa in a day just to get it out of the way. The rest of the chapters couldn't be that bad.

Why?
I mean, I have reread the chimera arc a fair share of times, but it seems painful to reread an unfinished arc over and over, and you'd need to reread it once Togashi comes back from his break anyway.

Because I'm not taking user's word for it because Sup Forums has shit taste and I don't form opinions of a series without watching it

You'd be surprised about the shit ton of obscure details I discovered while reading it. I reached the point where I have memorized every character name, motivation, mission, plans, way of thinking...

I read/reading 7 of those
Kinnikuman isn't being scanlated
I already read Ranma and I don't really feel like reading another Rumiko Takahashi manga

Berserk, I could use a reread actually.

just watch the anime and use a filler guide to skip all filler

also HxH is relatively short and dense with content compared to some of the stuff on that chart

Alright fags.
You have to either read all those 9 series or read Hajime no Ippo, the entirety of JoJo and Captain Tsubasa.
Alternatively you can have the more human option and let yourself be killed by four pulling horses.
What's your pick?

I've heard One Piece and HxH are actually good, but since OP has like a 1000 chapters I would choose HxH

The only reason I never finished InuYasha is they switched from flopped to unflopped when I was up to volume 14 or so.

Don't be a pussy. Read Maison Ikkoku.

yugioh

>I don't like this genre
>this specific series in that genre has a terrible reputation
>I should get into it!
This makes no sense no matter how you look at it.

Conan obviously

Dragon Ball I could do pretty happily.
Was Gash Bell long enough to qualify as "long"? Would do that too.

OP, I think you're kind of an idiot for your selection pic, since at this point One Piece is already twice as long as DB was (87+ vs. 42 tanks).