Do you ever regret getting into anime?

I haven't killed myself yet

Nope. It's given me lots of enjoyment and fapbait over the years.

Anime provides me fun and escapism, so no.
I rather watch the shittiest of Isekai than 8 seasons of The Walking Dead.

Anime as a whole no but specific shows yes all the time

Why would I do that?

This.
I still regret having watched all of Bleach, even the filler.

Yes. I ruined my life for kids cartoons.

That shit is the only thing i have that keeps me from topping myself since i lost interest in everything else i enjoyed, including other escapisms like vidya. So no, i dont.

Not really, because I'm not really an avid anime watcher anyway. Last time I watched anime on a regular basis was back in 2011. I only come here when I'm really fucking bored.

What is the implication here? That I should be working 24/7? Watching Netflix instead of anime as if that makes any difference?

I only regret watching a few boring shows that weren't my thing. And listening to my friends when got me to watch those shows.

There's no way in hell anyone here doesn't have something much more deserving of constant regret.

I became even more reclusive than I was before, but it's my excuse so as to not kill myself, so they cancel out.

No, it's just something i enjoy watching. There are certainly shows i regret having watched though. I probably wouldn't be the same person i am today without having gotten into anime, and maybe things would be better. But they may very well be worse. Who knows.

No, it's a cool medium.

I do regret mentioning to to people that I watch it, not because they make fun of me but because the people who also do have incredibly poor power levels and get too excited over the latest shitty shounen series or garbage that comes on Netflix.

No, because I don't see it as "just a way to kill time and fight off depression" like some people do. I genuinely enjoy all of my time spent watching it, and it's even led me to some great opportunities in life.

No there's something for everyone it was my gateway to manga though and I regret that i'll be spending so much money to support my favorite authors

Yeah but if I even mentioned it I'd get ultrabanned, or alternatively no one would believe me.

Nah, I mostly just watch when I don't have anything better in my free time, so it's not like I'm wasting my time with it.

Anime is what keep me alive, so I guess no.

Never. I'd run out of stuff to watch without it

real men don't concern themselves with regret

did you fuck one of your parents and/or siblings, user?

Nope. I thought my posters and merch would scare off women, but apparently it doesn't, so what is there to regret?

I don't regret getting into anime, but I regret getting into Sup Forums

My mom likes my anime figures too, the other day she said that my Maki nendo was really cute

I regret living long enough to see blog threads accepted on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is not your blog

>what were ronery threads pity fests
>what were hikki threads

Don't bully the newfag.

I met someone perfect. Someone who fell into my arms. There you have it, I'm not a real wizard and never was one.

I don't get it, what's your regret? Not being a virgin? I wish I had that regret, check your privilege you normalfag.

I regret getting into Sup Forums.