ITT: Tsundere done right

This is what peak tsundere looks like

I unironically love evil pudding and I want her for nakama

Looks like I'm starting then

Best mom and battle waifu

Pinnacle!

was good when it was risa

Yeah, the pinnacle of shit.

Aren't you forgetting someone you deplorable fucktard?

Close enough.

Accurate, but it could use a better picture for classic tsundere.

6, 7, and 9 are literally the same character, and shit.

post one

You have no idea how wrong you are.

She isn't tsundere. She is literally a psychopath.

To back up my claim here are some common descriptors of psychopaths.

Callous unconcern for the feelings of others.
Lack of remorse or shame.
lack of guilt
lack of fear
blame externalization
conning others for personal profit or pleasure
grandiose sense of self worth (god complex lol)
selfishness
inability to plan for the future

>Louise
>Taiga
>Kirino
>Asuka
>good tsundere
Kurisu and Misaka doesn't deserve to be lumped together with such horrible archetypes.

Go away, Manami. You have no power here.

who is this

Erina Nakiri from Shokugeki no Soma

Why does she have blonde mandibles?

The better to eat you with, my dear.

We're talking about GOOD tsundere, and Kirino is shit in regards to the top tier of tsundere.

The mandibles are cute and is definitely unique than to have some plain generic long hair.

Nope. Kirino is love and too cute.

Kirino beats up the one she loves, so she is disqualified from being a good tsundere.

Zamas-chan is full tsun

>implying that makes a tsundere bad
Kirino is proof it doesn't.

So has Taiga, Hina, Haqua, Chidiri, Hitagi, Yami, Emi, Biribiri.

So have we confirmed that tsun is actually a mental problem that often leads to spousal abuse?

Does it get any better than this?

Some of those realize the MC is impervious to their attacks, particularly Misaka. So that's a silly comparison. Taiga is garbage however.

Acquire better taste.

It's moe. Don't over think it.

Excusing the bad times because there are good times is a hallmark of a battered spouse.

>that arbitrary excuse and rationalization
Fuck you too.

Stay mad.

>it's okay to abuse because they are stronger than me even though they don't fight back
I think we really have a problem.

>Don't over think it.
It's too late I overthought.

I already prefer ara ara cakes anyways it's no loss.

What kind of comparison is that? I'm not sure if that's called backpedaling or simply being irrational, using your own "standard" Kirino is above Misaka.

Having to defend tsunderes like Kirino or Taiga so much every time in threads like these should tell you how garbage they actually are.

yes they do cuck
tsundere is a shitty archetype, face it

Too popular for you. Triggering your autism every time you see Kirino don't make her bad.

>Having to defend
Alright, someone give me a hand here, what kind of logic is this? Or this guy is simply 8 years old?

We're talking about GOOD tsundere. Protip: Good tsundere requires them to not be violent psychopaths. Slaptsick isn't good romance.

Huh? Touma can literally neutralize every single attack, Ryuuji getting kicked in the face by Taiga and Kyousuke getting bruised by Kirino kind of fucking hurts I would imagine.

The fact you feel the need to shove your shitty violent waifu in this thread, is kind of disgusting. Let the adults discuss good taste in tsundere.

They are the most popular girls in their respective series. Are you new or something? Taiga even won saimoe twice.

>Or this guy is simply 8 years old?
It's worse. He's THK.

good tsundere

This is a tsundere?

love the way the MC told her to go to the mixer. honestly, the most based thing he did in the entire series.

THK doesn't like Misaka fucktard

>more arbitrary opinions and personal bullshit of what I like = good, what I don't like = shit

Taigafags, Kirinofags and Asukafags feel the need to shove their shitty psychopath waifu every time there is is a tsundere thread. They are very insecure about what people think of their waifu.

Kurisu is considered a tsundere, yes.

You must hate Emi. I think you are the one with taste issues here.

Most obvious same person ever.

Season Two fucking WHEN?!

>implying you like Misaka
You'd completely contradict yourself by doing so.

Is cute how you quoted the same post twice and how you keep contradicting yourself in the same post.

Not that faggot, but Emi is God tier along side Biribiri, Shana, Kirino, Kurisu, Azusa, and Kyon.

No user that's just batshit insane

ara ara cake
>shitty violent waifu
are you replying to the wrong person?

I'm speaking for , the poster you're accusing of being THK, fucktard

Imagine forcing yourself in every tsundere thread because people want good and high quality tsundere. You can always make a Toradora thread.

you know guys you can not like slapstick violence but still realize that you're not supposed to interpret it literally as abuse right

Erina doesn't even like Souma yet though

True, but that doesn't stop her from being tsun, especially towards his cooking.

>implying you aren't the one forcing his way in here
Your mad is entertaining.

Does peak tsundere overflow into yandere?

Yes, you THK.

Peak tsun probably overflows into sadism more than yandere.

taiga a shit

>talking shit on Taiga during Christmas
Amifag pls go.

She's already tsundere.

Is funny that it have reach a point in which he can't actually come up with a single argument against Kirino or similars and he have to grasp at straws that in this case is this arbitrary notion of "violent tsundere", if you hate the character so much at least talk about the character instead of coming up with random standards out of your ass, don't be so afraid, try bashing on Chidori which is a million times more violent than anyone mentioned here and unanimously loved by everyone.

Chidori is barely even a tsundere since all the violence is well deserved.

>Assaulting a literal stalker.
>unwarranted violence
Oh boy this is really not turning out great.

Kirino is barely even a tsundere since all the violence is well deserved.

Please don't argue with memefag. He likes to derail tsun threads with his boogyman bullshit.

I think mine is a good tsundere though this only apply to the manga version as i heard that the anime screwed up her personality.
she was also call out on her behavior when she confessed and the mc also argues back for once.
also the shitstorms she causes are gold.

We are in the presence of that THK. Using logic and reasoning won't work on him.

When will people learn that VIOLENCE IS NOT TSUN.

That is too cute.

What did he do to deserve being hit?
chidori was angry for legit reasons
I remember peeping, following her home, stealing her underwear. Pushing her down because of a statue or bust or something. Bringing a loaded weapon to a school. Just to name a few.

That's what I was trying to say.

She was violent too, and it was reasonable too, and the violence was over once their feeling were clear for each other. The point of any tsundere is the change from tsun to dere, any other standard is subjective.

Not by itself, it isn't. But it is depending entirely on the writing and how it is used. It's like murderous intent/bloody tendencies for yandere or being emotionless for dandere by itself. It isn't yan and dan when you isolate them.

Being dense and a pervert, even when Kyousuke didn't mean it that way, just like Sousuke didn't mean it that way, that's the point.
>Kyousuke try to get into Kirino room full of her friends on pajamas by force
>gets kicked
Kyousuke had the best intentions but read above, from Kirino point of view it wasn't that way, without to mentuion that their relationship in that point was still bad.

The difference is that she has known him for years. If he was a pervert she would probably already know.

That's shit tier tsundere.

>for legit reasons
That's all I wanted to hear, have a good thread.

user, what most anime tsunderes do would in real life be considered insane.
Just because one is more insane doesn't mean the others aren't.

I prefer a classic tsundere by far. I personally don't think I could go with someone being rude or hostile towards me for too long without me ending up despising them.

You are not welcome, Incest fag

to be honest i only remember her being violent a few times and the MC is usually making fun of her and seeing how she was bullied as a child, i can see why she would react with violence.
also i still remember how her haters kept hopping that she would die only for her to keep surviving and than winning the shipping war.