Why do KyoAni focus on movies now (I mean aside from VEG ofc)? I kinda dislike it, I like the series format

Why do KyoAni focus on movies now (I mean aside from VEG ofc)? I kinda dislike it, I like the series format.

that is a very creased skirt

They have 2 TV series next year, possibly 3 if that new Free thing is S3

Too poor to afford a hot iron.

They only did maybe 2-3 series a year anyways didn't they

They've confirmed its a television series. (Literally huge billboards with "TV anime" on them) Whether its "Free S3" or a spinoff Free series, its still a TV series. So there are 3 confirmed.

It makes them more money

reminder that free has three seasons and three feature films and your favorite anime can't even get a sequel

Oh ok
2018 is a good year to be a KyoAni fan

Just because they're going through a movie phase doesn't necessarily mean that they're going to focus on movies for the rest of their existence.

More fujoshit?

>Chuu2 movie a quite old franchice that not many people still care about
>Hibike spin-off about two less interesting characters
What were they thinking

This gives me Hana and Alice vibes.

Seems comfy, desu.

Mizore is very interesting to me.

Mizore is very me.

An archery anime sounds good. I don't care if it's cute girls or boys who do it, I just hope they focus on the sport.

I'm kinda joking, just didn't really catch this news at all.

I'd rather have a spin-off movie about Natsuki and ribbon

They don't have enough drama about them to make a good story. They just kind of bitch at each other.

We're going to get some beautiful arrow slow motion shots for sure.

>Mor hardcore yuribait.
I rather have a Taki spinoff.

Don't know it seems pretty normal for them. It's just they're more movies this coming year than usual.

Quite a lot of people care about Chuu2 and the movie. You should go around more.