hiatus or no hiatus?

That's all, folks

Also hiatus starts on the 19?

twitter.com/twi_yon/status/942598257766752258

Break until 2/10

2/9 for us

>Misuzu casually elbowing Tanabe in the stomach

My sides

>Hey Jun, there’s this tasty food I want to try out.

why

I for one welcome our cutesy bullshit overlords

Did we ever get the last volume omakes?

>October 2nd

like, the day after
it's just no one's uploaded them to bato

Volume + Christmas Break.

uh...

Well get some omakes in jan at least

>nothing happens
So just a normal tomo-chan chapter then.

I don't get it, 2 month hiatus awaits? Fumita you HACK

I will miss you guys

Month and two weeks, its not too bad

If you're new, you should learn to lurk.

So what does the oyakodonfag do when he’s not in Tomo chan threads?

>no oyakodon for two months
I'll miss you.

post the same picture in other threads on other boards

He spams other threads and boards.

Just kill the series jesus fuck, should have died long ago.

Really? I checked fireden and I only see it here.

Yesterday's color! Tomo's a cute puppy.

Also, posted it yesterday but it might have been missed by most anons because it was pretty late:

Is there an album somewhere of these?

He can make daily countdown threads now.

Yanagida "I'm going to take 5 hiatuses in the next 2 weeks" Fumita strikes again

It's not too bad if you're Miura or Togashi, for yonkoma nigger like Fumita it's unforgivable, just golden should be enough.
I picked it up couple month ago and lurked a bit, but thread quality is so low, me no posting here will not improve anything.

>colorized

Correcting a mistake.

>Oyakodonfag was OP all along

What's it like having a childhood friend neighbor tomboy?

Somebody reposts them elsewhere so you might be able to get them from him, I also got all my edits scattered in a hard drive, maybe if people are interested I'll put them all together in an album when we return from hiatus

Fun.

yamero, i avoid shit that could lead to bans
can't have my thread streak going broken

Nice work.

I don't know why that suddenly has a giant white bar at the top.

I've seen his spam this shit in other threads but with different pictures. The guy is truly autistic

One user had one who bullied him into being /fit/

Yet another correction, last one I swear.

Does anyone have ziplock?

>twitter.com/twi_yon/status/942598257766752258
"Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! will enter a hiatus starting December 19th in order to work on the special illustrations and other work related to the upcoming tankoubon release. Further updates will be available by mid-January 2018, and the sixth volume will be released on February 10, 2018. Thank you for sticking with us this year. We'll be looking forward to seeing everyone this 2018 for more Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!"

>mid-January 2018
Not falling for that again, see you guys in early march.

at the very least he makes sure to start updating by the time the volume comes out

>hiatus-chan wa onnanoko!

This manga would be done by now if Fumita didn't take so many lengthy hiatuses. Christ. Who does he think he is, Miura?

Here ya go: imgur.com/gallery/Eo0lV

My pic is an after story, and I have another part to it saved to notepad that I'll post after this

This asshole draws and publishes 1 page with very simple art per day while mangaka like Oda, Nakaba Suzuki and Murata overwork themselves to draw 7-20 pages PER DAY with much more complex and detailed art.

And he still DARES to take LONG hiatuses. We're a good 200+ chapters short of where we could be because of this cunts' laziness. See, this is exactly why he was stuck as a h-artist for so long. NO WORK ETHIC.

So our families got together Sunday night which was the night we came back from Tokyo. They were just sitting at our apartment with Hana-nee and neither of us had any clue they were coming this early since we expected Monday. So naturally we were shocked when my little sister (her name is Kokono but we just call her Koko-chan) greeted me at the door.

Kanon-chan is an only child so her father pretty much didn't allow her to date at all which is why she spent so much time around me and my sister. He's a pretty scary guy since he has these large eyebrows that make him look angry all the time. Anyways, everyone greeted both of us.

Me and Kanon-chan walked in holding hands and she had her arm wrapped around my waist and was cuddling her cheek on top of my head so that was already a dead give away. Kanon-chan's father asked us in this kind of joking/scary way what happened while they were gone and left us alone. We had no choice so I went forward and said that me and Kanon-chan were dating now and kind of apologized for not telling them. Both of our mothers just said how cute it was that we were dating and how they always joked about it when we were kids. Her dad said he's happy it was at least me who was dating Kanon-chan and said that me, him, and my dad were going to need to talk to just me alone over some drinks and just gave me this half-hearted pat on the back

Koko-chan was hugging Kanon-chan and said that now Kanon-chan can become her real sister

We went out to dinner that night and it was mostly our moms just reminiscing about stuff. I made the mistake of letting loose to both of our dads that me and Kanon-chan stayed at a hotel together. Both of them didn't react but her dad just kind of nodded and didn't say much. My dad looked like he was trying not to laugh. I guess it's natural since they were friends since they were kids too

Anyways, it was fun/awkward. I'm not looking forward to drinking with both of our dads though

Only the between volume hiatuses can be called lengthy, but they're predictable and justified, the annoying ones are the sudden ones that happen from time to time, but at least they're short.

The last time there was a long hiatus was him moving. And if I recall correctly he ended restarting two weeks or so earlier than predicted.

go back to your berserk thread

And that's all there is. I tried looking through one of the archives to see if he's posted more, but it looks like he lost his trip.

>smart tomboy childhood friend girlfriend who loves kids and wants to be a pediatrician

Ah. I almost believed it to be true until you reminded me of that one year where it didn’t start until February ...

Thank you.

>2 month + long hiatus
>justified
hmmmm

not everyone wants to work without vacations, user.

Toriyama does things best.

Like most manga artists who only get a few weeks a year at best?

Fucking this.
Probably they are vacations and work on the volume release

>vacation
More like a break. Unless he gets money off twitter retweets then all of his money comes from volumes, he must have a 2nd job.

I wonder if Seo is a truck driver.

you think twitter doesn't pay out ad money?

>the work schedule of most manga artists is perfectly reasonable standard

What did you mean by this?

This is to fool the reddit grabber right

>dropout

>Pretending to be dropout

That is not the kind of NTR I wanted to see.

Toriyama:
So anyway, when my editor found out that I liked Kung-Fu movies, he said to me, “In that case, why don’t you draw a Kung-Fu comic?” I told him, “The things I like and the things that I can draw in comics are different, so I don’t want to.” But then he went ahead and set up a schedule for me, saying, “Finish it up by such-and-such a date,” and it was this sort of, “Whaaaat?!” feeling, you know. From the very beginning, I was drawing Dragon Ball going, “I don’t wanna,” (laughs), so I spent my time building plastic models and such until almost right up to the deadline, during the serialization. By the time I got down to work on the storyboards, it was already two days before the deadline, or thereabouts.
Nakatsuru:
What? The storyboard?

Toriyama:
I’d start at around midnight, finish up the storyboard around 6 in the morning, then spend until the evening of the next day inking everything… so I probably finished up everything in about a day and a half.

Nakatsuru:
Every week, you’d do your manuscript in a day and a half? But that’s incredibly fast!

Toriyama:
Well, it was telling a story, so it was pretty easy.

>From the very beginning, I was drawing Dragon Ball going, “I don’t wanna,” (laughs), so I spent my time building plastic models and such until almost right up to the deadline, during the serialization.
>so I probably finished up everything in about a day and a half

Based tax evasor.

>manuscript in a day and a half
it shows

I didn't say it was reasonable, it's just the standard.

Oh well, now I can try and be productive, and get a many good nights sleep ahead.

carol is shit

duh

It's what anyone would do once they realized that Editor-kun has low standards and easily impressed with half-assed effort.

Why don’t more mangaka do it?

spotted the leddit faggot

The less I see of her the more I realize how useless her character is to this manga. Same with senpai.

Based Fumita.

I stopped talking to her and ignored her our freshman year in high school. It was exactly like this manga except no third friend to bring us together.

>muh leddit
Kid, you are to new to these threads. Also, you should probably go back if you know what reddit is like.

>two month hiatus

>kid
>new
>go back

only time we have carol shitters is before the translation goes up so they can post it over there for their good boy points.

You seem angry soyboi.

>Nnn~? *Stare*
>Wh-...
>What is it?...

>You've been really weird recently!
>Weird, huh... In what way?
>Well not anymore... It feels like you're perked up after acting so strange.
>Huh...?

>Oh yeah! Remember back then you used to so noisy going be like "Gya- Gya!" everyday?
>You picking a fight?

>Do you really enjoy watching as a mess?
>It's not a mess! I just think you're more interesting that way!
>What's interesting about that...

>soyboi
As if anyone needed more confirmation Carol fans are faggots. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Because he's the one responding to a bot that posts in every thread

My nigga Jun is sweating now he sees his bro being a hot little mama.

Damn you are easy nigga. Hope you can learn to 4chin like me!

>being this trigger by the word soyboi
stop being such a faggot.