Now it's officially over.

urasunday.com/helck/comic/36641.php

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/nanao_nokia/archives/52595864.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good riddance

What happened to him?

The manga lost it's original tone but overall it was a decent ride

He saved most of the humans and got his waifu back.

My main beef was that the final fight dragged on way too long with way too many form changes/"I was the real villain all along" and the characters constantly falling back to bullshit asspulls through it made it feel like the author didn't know how to end the series.

fotm meets long overdue end

RELLO

an I need to finish my completed manga backlog, a lot fo series ending.

All that world building for nothing

For real, I got sick of it all near the end. Went from an amazing manga to a snooze fest with terrible pacing

let's be honest the world building was generic rpg shit and seeing any more of it would have been torture

First 2/3 were fine, last third was pretty bad

He saved Alicia? Good for him. I hope they build a comfy restaurant together or something. I was afraid of a tragic end.

>still a transformed human
At least he get his demon waifu now.

Sad to see it end and sad to see the third part being such a bore (minus the ending).

The cutest.

Vamirio is really the best thing from this manga, she's literally the best girl.

Didnt even know it was the final fight when it started. it just kept escalating untill suddenly the manga is over.

I agree the last part got kind of tiresome, but I liked it.
glad that Vamirio and Helck stayed friends too and none of that romance bullshit.

>Helck doesn't IMAGINE with Vamirio
Fucking dropped

Is it time to admit that Helck was actually shit all along?

need to finish this, stopped reading somewhere around the scifi backflashes

I'll miss her.

Low-key mad this is the non-resolution we got for these two.

Sequel when?

Is that fucking seriously the last we see of them
Please tell me there's more

>Helck without this shitty blue color
>Cute Vamirio-chan
Adorable. Why the fuck we get this only in the end?

FUCKING YES! I'm fucking sick and tired of those pretentious bittersweet endings.

I want sequel only because of those two.

Did Azudora win the Vamiriobowl?

I saw a comment somewhere else that Helck was getting a sequel but, as usual, with no source, and I don't know enough Japanese to confirm this myself.

How big are chances that Helck will get a sequel?
Sales/ratings are good enough, aren't they?

One day maybe, but currently - no.

Well, you can have some panels from omake instead

I got the impression that Nanaki trying to resolve everything in the last arc instead of spreading it out and resolving the Will of the World stuff in a Northern front arc was BECAUSE Helck wasn't selling well.

It's popular on MangaONE/UraSunday for sure, but I don't think I've ever seen the tanko rank on Oricon.

I still really like this manga but boy did the final arc kill a lot of enthusiasm. It still had good aspects but the pacing was really bad and confusing. I still sorta want to see a sequel, or some sort of spin off, but I hope it returns to its roots if so.

Does anything on UraSunday rate highly in sales? I know they have a few hits, like Mob Psycho 100.

Mob, and Sinbad. There might be others that I'm unaware of.

>Sinbad
Is that a spin off of Magi?

Yeah, it's a prequel. It even got an anime adaption.

I felt the same way.

Time for Acaria to shine now?

Where are my comfy post-war chapters? Where's emperor and remaining heavenly kings? Where is the northern threat? Where are the adventures?
Why is it so hard to find manga that start good, stay good and end good?

>an ending has to be 100% happy or else it's pretentious
I'm glad it had a happy ending too but don't be a retard.

He would have if they were around the same age, hothead magical tsundere girl + dark and brooding sword boy is a guaranteed recipe for romance. But he grew past his dark phase long before they ever met and she can't see him as anything but an annoying goofball onii-chan who just loves to pick on her.

At least Helck and co. got a happy ending. The manga was a never ending train of despair. Still salty with what happened to Edil and Hyura though.

What a mess this manga became. It won't be missed.

So now that we all hate Helck I may now lewd Vamirio with impunity.

Nobody hates Helck and nobody will lewd Vamirio.

Ew. Ugly. And a flat ass. How hard can it be to draw decent fanart.

Not like she's got a bombshell booty in the manga. Perhaps he's just trying to stay consistent, but Hyura or Asuta would've made for much better spank material, their bodies are canon fine as fuck.

Translations were posted by based Rello almost exactly 2 years ago. What a nice time for it to end.

>And a flat ass
It's not nigger-tier but you seriously have to check your eyes.

And then she let him stab her to his heart's content until he got back to his senses.
She's regenerating after all.

Do niggers here seriously think that "pacing got ruined"? It's literally the same, you just reached the ongoing. And we knew it was the final arc for a while, it was announced when they went for the castle.
Manga has always been slow due to author often taking breaks and chapters having only around 14-15 pages on average.

One thing that bothers me is that Nanaki promised to continue Shunova's omake adventures, but he never delivered. Is it going to be its own series? Will Nanaki finally explain what the fuck did he mean by making Shunova's name literally "Shu no Vamirio" (Red Vamirio)?

Man fuck this manga right into the ground. I'm way mad these two weren't resolved.

>Will Nanaki finally explain what the fuck did he mean by making Shunova's name literally "Shu no Vamirio" (Red Vamirio)?
I think this was decently explained with Shunova being Vamirio's aunt.

Is there any info on the author working on something new?

It's not really the "golden ending", since they only accomplished their initial goal - saving humanity. Will of the World is still around. And according to the exchange between Helck and Raphaed, apparently Helck is only dooming humanity by not giving up.

Not really. Her whole existence doesn't make sense, wasn't it said that Red Heavenly King only gives a birth to a single daughter, without even needing a partner?

what was the reason fo this getting axed?

It wasn't.

fpbp

>Her whole existence doesn't make sense, wasn't it said that Red Heavenly King only gives a birth to a single daughter, without even needing a partner?
You speak of sense in world where a kiwi cast a major debuff on an army of eldritch horrors by singing, a twig is one of the most powerful weapons in canon and a kid can regenerate his whole arm on a conditioned reflex alone.

I think you need to learn how to criticise works of fiction.

You're only told the Red King gives birth to itself but shown the things I mentioned. There's plenty of room for the disconnect in-story(general rule but exceptions are there) and outside of it(translation error).

>Vamirio finally gets her awesome hat back
>after the epilogue
Fuck this shit, it should have been sooner.

Go away, ZUN.

He is:
blog.livedoor.jp/nanao_nokia/archives/52595864.html

Mikaros pretending to be nice is almost cute.