What is it with anime and childhood female friends?

What is it with anime and childhood female friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/134264/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source please?

she was just trying to bring your lunch man

They're sweet.

What is this? It better not be NTR.

Teenagers are insecure and full of hormones, this kind of response is normal.

what a fucking turbo douche, if i had a cute girl like that bringing me food i'd be diamonds and unabashed about her being around me with other people around, the fuck?!

is that how i was supposed to react?

even if he is embarrased, I dont think that's the best way to react, I mean, there is better ways to say that withouth sounding like a total jerk.

reverse image search didn't help, what is this from???

I've got some bad news.

Motherfucker. What's it called?

If you were diamonds, user, I would sell you on the black market without a second thought.

It's literally called "Childhood Friend".

Childhood is the last time your average otaku had any female friends, it makes it easier for them to self insert.

>Find it
>Generic ntr

Luckily I found some blindfold play so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Why is Sup Forums so fond of armchair psychology?

this has to be baiting me into replying something like "thats not what diamonds is referring to in this context" right?

Even if it's armchair, you have to admit that it's plausible.

Anyone got a link? SN doesn't work with crops

waiting for source

same tried to look for ntr and blindfold since user here says it has some, but no luck, unless is part on some anthology.

Yandex you idiots

>tfw fucked up being with middle school best friend because I was so insecure about people making jokes that we were a couple

Yeah it happens and it fucking sucks.

glad i grew out of the "giving a shit about what dumb niggers have to say about me" phase

Not really, childhood friend characters are prevalent throughout media, in works predating the concept of otaku and in ones not aimed at them like for children and women. Women especially seem to adore the concept of close friends becoming lovers, while I'm scavenging for series by men where the childhood friend doesn't lose.

So yeah, some people just like concepts. You don't have to lack a sibling or want to fuck yours to be into incest.

Someone has to be the loser in a love triangle.

how do i position myself to take advantage of a love triangle

I almost feel sorry for her. She's up against a widowed homely cake. That alone makes it unwinnable for her.

It's a joke, you fucking sperg

someone sauce me I WANT TO FAP BEFORE I SLEEP PLEASE

because they are easy to make? I meant if you watch any j-dorama, everything's childhood love.

Alright you fucker.

Abs-solutely close-range love.

It's at hetai cafe, literally called blindfold. The other shit is on there too.

Get into an official relationship with a hot girl first then it's 50/50 whether childhood friend will give up or go after you because you're meant to be hers.

That doesn't work either you dumbass

thanks a lot retard

Doesn't even need to be a hot girl, any girl would do.

Well anything that causes pic related to happen

>Kaspersky

The filename user, always the filename.

Hell, it doesn't even need to be an official relationship, if my copious amounts of eromanga one-shots are any indication. As long as your childhood friend sees you getting along and laughing with a some other girl, she's gonna go for you. Chances are even higher if you have the standard setup where MC and childhood friend are also neighbours who have room windows pointed at each other. At that point it's just a waiting game where you loan her some books/music/movies and try to trigger the bedroom invasion event by fapping all the time at night with the windows open but curtains closed.

They're convenient victims for losing.

Jokes should be funny, cockgobbler.

Tried that, google doesn’t know

>bunch of redditards asking for sauce

FU-HAHAHAHA this is one of those great days where nobody spoonfeeds retards

try Google+

Just typing in Canned Coffee hentai would work fool.

Remember to report them too.

Uhm.

nhentai.net/g/134264/
Or just bypass Google altogether.

>Local childhoodfriend not so tsundere after being ntr'd by local slut

Much appreciated, I usually never ask for sauce unless it doesn’t pop up.

united_through_the_dick.jpg

I had one, she was great. Miss you Zara

A true gentleman

Sometimes they hang themselves anyway.