"That warrior, Son Gohan... I can sense a far higher power from him, even greater than Son Goku...

"That warrior, Son Gohan... I can sense a far higher power from him, even greater than Son Goku. I must eliminate him before he has a chance to show it."

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14646113
youtube.com/watch?v=aGwd26UMcQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“But it is far from perfect. I’m relieved that Universe 7 didn’t bring anyone perfect, I’d stand no chance.”

Hard to draw tho

imagine the hard painstaking hours it would take just to draw him

"Did somebody say perfect?"

one of the best villains in dbz

E-El hermano?

Reminder that this is canon, with Caulifla being in F--, and Krillin and literal dirt in F-

Holy shit, these edits are the only good thing to come out of super.

The simple solution is give him a new form without all the spots

esto es el fin Gohan

Shit meme.

Sad how newer technology doesn't fix anything. Even the opposite happened, anime became shittier.

Because the comic creator couldn't find the right posture of SS4 Shaggy, they just shaded regular shaggy dark brown.

this is gold

Freiza was the best villain in DBZ until they ruined him with Super.

He should never have been resurrected.

he was great in the movie it was fourth revival that ruined everything

Hohohoho

>anime became shittier
Maybe to retards like you who only watch shit like Super and nothing else.

Nope.

His death should have been permanent either on Namek, or on Earth, when Trunks cuts him up.

literally could have been a thing. I wish he was more popular than freiza honestly. All he wanted to do was win a tournament, he would have fit so well...

It’s more than could have its been stat d multiple times Cell is a hard, see time-consuming, character to draw

Same deal with SS3

eh I’ve always hated that my last memory of him was fucking mecha-freeza I’m glad he came back one more time but that should have been the last imo

Why the fuck am I starting to like Caulifla?
Anons help me.

you need to stop posting this I’ve seen it three times in the past hour

>Tournament arc is over
>U7 team heads back to Earth
>By this point Gohan has lost all muscle mass
>Puts on his glasses to check his watch
>"Yikes! The meeting I delayed starts in 10 minutes, I gotta go!"
>Tries to levitate
>"Phew, this flying stuff sure takes the wind out of you, I should train more often"
>Gets carried away by Piccolo
>Is never seen in a major arc again

THREE POSTS!?!?!?
why does Caulifla get THREE POSTS!

It's probably cause SHE'S A WOMAN!!!!

Forgot pic like a retard

>like a retard

You know what they say if the glove fits

>meanwhile Buu continues to sleep because he doesn't want to be a part of this mess

INTERRUPTION THIS GOHAN FAGGOTRY FOR VOTE FAGGOTRY

strawpoll.me/14646113
strawpoll.me/14646113
strawpoll.me/14646113
strawpoll.me/14646113

>implying U7 won't win by technicality after Gohan gets kicked accidentally due to how weak he is.

you can't ring out a vaporized body.

>get kicked

>oh no dad is tiered I have to help!

>teleports in front of jiren and goku

>goku kicks him

>gets vaporized

>goku goes on like nothing happened

>piccolo references teamfourstar

>Regla de Todos

>that spacing
>tfs reference
>not even a good one

cringe

I don't think you understood the purpose of the post. The TFS reference is because of how shit DBS is. I can actually see it happening.

>piccolo references teamfourstar

Get on my level youtube.com/watch?v=aGwd26UMcQA

Bills

>Said to be the strongest in Universe 3
>btfo 1 handed by base form Cabba in a single move
>pic related will be strong enough to hold off Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan, 17, & 18 simultaneously

That's not the enemy in episode 121 user

if next arc isn't a tournament arc I'm convinced Gohan and the andriods will have 0 part in it t b h.

>Shaggy Verde higher than sheen mega ultra rose
Shaggyfags are so delusional

It's too late for me to forgive you, Jiren!

>hate how Gohan is treated as of late
>but don't want the writers to asspull a massive power up that he clearly did not fucking earn because "durr potential"

I'm considering learning Spanish because of all of this.

This was a lot funnier when it was just shitty deviantart tier OCs and power-ups honestly.

Gohan is going to job so fucking hard its gonna hurt.

we have photoshop custom brush tools now. you could spot his whole body in like four clicks per frame

>watching anything other than Dragonball or Pokemon
ugh

Here's the REAL power rankings

I don't see how Buu can be beaten without getting killed.

He can regenerate, has elastic arms to prevent ringouts.

Think of Buu as simply having really high stamina. It's been shown that if he gets his ass beaten hard enough that he actually starts to experience fatigue and defeat. My example of this is when Kid Buu fought our Buu.

>He's going to get eliminated by Frieza
>H-he's going to get eliminated by Robots
>H-he's going to get eliminated by the mind-controlled androids, this time for real!
I can't wait to see how btfo you'll be when blanco actually happens

>durr potential
That's pretty much the only thing Gohan has. It's not like he puts in a lot of time training to deserve it.

Give Gohan a break, he definitely earned his power after all the shit he went through as a kid. Now when he's an adult he's literally handed a free power-up because fuck you, and guess what he STILL fucks up.

Gohan deserves all the power he wants from when he thought Frieza had killed Goku and his immediate response was "you guys go on ahead. i'm gonna avenge my dad right fucking now or die trying"

This is the end, Jiren.

not so fast Gohan

One of the best and most magical references I've seen. 12/10

>Decades later and he still remembers exactly how he fought his Grandpa

Piccolo also has stretchy arms to stop ring outs yet he still got knocked out because Toei can't write for shit.

I hope my grandkids remember me whooping their ass with as much accuracy

>you could spot his whole body in like four clicks per frame
problem is those spots have to stay consistent throughout every frame, even with changes in position or perspective.

no they dont. they didn't bother in Z and they don't have to bother now.

>No Mario blanco
Fake

Just hit him really hard on the back so he gets thrown out while spinning and can't recover in time to stretch his arms.