Is it actually cute that westerners pronounce her name Key-ohh-ko instead of Kyo-ko?

Is it actually cute that westerners pronounce her name Key-ohh-ko instead of Kyo-ko?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=efAGSlINxrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it's just stupid

I've never heard anyone say that.

You really think it sounds bad? I think it’s cute.

I just finished watching Madoka so I’m watching a bunch of theory videos and reactions and almost everybody calls her Key-ohh-ko

I think Kyoko is cute.

Most of the time, the way English speakers pronounce Japanese names makes my ears hurt.

Stop watching retarded youtube theory videos by ironic weeb ecelebs.

You can’t tell me you didn’t look up videos after watching a series like Madoka.

Is it only Americans that seem to have trouble accenting Japanese words properly? I've never had a problem as a brit.

I have never heard anyone say it that way.

I avoid the youtube anime scene like the fucking plague.
>haha whoa fanservice clickbait!
>Japan so crazy!
>meme show of the season!
>waifus miriteguize!?

They factually spent the most time finding her VA out of all the girls in the entire series for the sole purpose of marking her impossible for anybody to hate. Ever wonder why out of all the girls people seem to have no problem with Kyoko despite her being basically a psychopath? Despite popular belief her fang isn’t the only reason she's universally loved.

I'm never going to understand how people can get through an entire series apparently without once having heard the characters' names be pronounced. It's like, they've been saying Ange all series and she's the main fucking character, where the hell are you getting "Anj" from? Do you watch on mute or something?

Also, "magi" and "magica" both have hard G's. They say it in every single CM. Japan has a perfectly good j sound they'd have used if they wanted you to call it "majica".

I know it’s the us va them mentally but at the end of the day they’re just people talking about anime like us.

No, it's only Americans who don't know dick about the Japanese language.

It’s because people feel insecure so they pretend they can’t pronounce a character or anime name so people will think they’re not into it or so they can disconnect themselves from it. A good example is almost everybody know how to say Pokémon but rejects will call it Pokeman because they think it makes them look cooler.

>westeners pronounce
Don't clump me together with amerifats

When I said westerners I meant British people and Germans as well.

Sure I can, because I don't give a fuck what some dumb burger thinks about what I like.

You’re obviously not content with just watching an anime and keeping it at that because you post on Sup Forums.

Dont post my wife.

She’s /our/ wife.

The difference is that here, there are multiple faceless pleople having a discussion, where I can get through a post in a few seconds and move on to the next without caring about whether the poster's a burger, a leaf, a spic or a woman; which having that knowledge would diminish the credibility of what they're talking about rather than listen to burgers preach about how something's good because of its MAL score or spend 15 minutes explaining why Re;Creators is the most well made series of the year.
Also you can't steal high quality reaction images or find ideas on what to watch next on Youtube.

> psychopath

that's simply false

>than listen to burgers preach about how something's good because of its MAL score or spend 15 minutes explaining why Re;Creators is the most well made series of the year.

That’s you just taking all the negative and using that as an argument. You can take the negative and only look at that and of course you’ll seem right and once again they’re just normal people discussing anime like us. You can skip a bad YouTube video just as easy as you can pass over a bad post and even then it’s all opinion.

She was letting people die in order to harvest their souls.

>That’s you just taking all the negative and using that as an argument.
No, it's me talking all the negative and using that to form an opinion as to why this person's retarded, or why their content sucks. Why should I care about the content of someone who talks about anime if they're retarded or if they're boring?

Explain further. Did the producers hire a genius art-noveau psychologist to study thousands of people just to gauge their reactions to different Kyokoisms?

Wrong.

That’s my point. You can literally just not watch specific videos you don’t want to watch. It’s that easy.

In an interview it was said that they chose her voice actor because it would be impossible to hate her.

That's exactly what most sensible people do. They don't watch the specific videos they don't want to, which is all of them. They're all bad.

And miss out on educating myself on which cunts to pay attention to, which cunts to use as background noise and which cunts to not touch with a ten foot pole? How about no.

The VA for Sayaka played another magical girl in another anime also named Sayaka.

That’s an opinion.

people on Sup Forums have bad taste most of the time, but they're usually decent to deal with or read about. at worst you see someone who's terminally retarded, and give them a (You), like I am right now.

Youtube anime videos are unironically terrible, with shitty taste, shitty commentary, usually as the worst of the worst. They use terms like fandom unironically regarding anime communities, and generally have no idea about anything anytime ever, and are thus a waste of time

That’s an opinion.

You can have your opinion and that’s fine but don’t try using it as an argument.

She was also killing witches who killed people, so without her those people would die anyway. All she did was play the game safe which is an already reasonable choice but it also allowed her to save more people in the long run.

The other girls also killed witches but they didn’t purposely follow people and wait for them to fall into despair and then harvest them.

>westerners
Just say Americans or anglos.

British people are basically american so I guess it’s whatever.

All youtube anime content is ba..
m.youtube.com/watch?v=efAGSlINxrU

>I just finished watching Madoka so I’m watching a bunch of theory videos and reactions
The state of Sup Forums

That's because only retards loved watching this shit then cared enough to create videos about it.

And that worked out fine for them right? I'm sure Sayaka killed a lot of witches in these 3 whole days she could keep her sanity.

In the end it's just a matter of number, but I'm sure the numbers are on Kyoko's side

That’s true but you’re just arguing that you need to be psychopath to be a magical girl now.

Is Rebellion kino?

No, burgers are dumb

Whatever's necessary works. Being a magical girl means being involved in murder of others and your own imminent death. Of course you'd end up with blood on your hands.

Whatever you say buddy.

You can justify it all you want. It doesn’t change the result.

kill yourself retard

Go back to Sup Forums idiots

The only video i looked up was the the cake circle song.

No it's not cute. This is why I completely stay away from all non-asian people who talk about anime. I don't think I've ever heard a youtuber say 'Madoka' correctly despite the fact that they say her name in the bloody show repeatedly

>caring this much what others do

I think you guys are the clowns here.

What Youtuber says Madoka incorrectly? I mostly just hear Key-ohh-ko.

it's pronounced mad-o-ka, most """anime""" YouTubers pronounce it "mah-doe-ka"

This is why you report phoneposting shitstains.

If you’re not going to contribute in any way at least post a related picture. You’ll fit in better.

>Watch show
>Listen to characters name get said over 12+ episodes constantly
>Say it wrong yourself
Americans.

It hurts to know that even if this guy is trolling we still share our board with people who act and think like this.

>kyoko loses her whole family
>doesn't become a witch
>sayaka has a bad day
>loses it

Why not Keko?

>us vs them mentality

I just said westerner. Leave your absolute hatred for americans out of it commie.

Looking up videos on something you’ve watched or care about is nothing new to humans or human behavior. I realize you’re trying to fit in but at least make it believable.