Doesn't this mean that liking traps is actually MORE straight than females?

Doesn't this mean that liking traps is actually MORE straight than females?

Can be, sure.

No, you fucking faggot!

Men are attracted to secondary sexual characteristics like tits and ass and proportional body and clean white skin.
The genitals themselves are irrelevant, and who doesnt like anal?

You only care about the trap because of the penis so no.

I'm glad there are anons who have eloquently summarized my rationalization.

Yes da

what if you have a pussy fetish?

As you grow past your teenage years it'll go away.

traps are hot but pretending its not gay to fuck a trap is retarded. they're literally MEN

no, you queer

Basically this.

I fucking hate how all you SJWeebs crawled out of tumblr, Facebook, and reddit and brought your faggy LGBTLMNOPBBQ bullshit with you.

With female brains (ツ)

and penises and testicles

That's like saying I'm even richer than a millionaire if I pretend to be a millionaire on the internet.

Why are trapniggers so stupid?

I just like cute things. If a girl is cute I will like her, if a boy is cute I will like him.

Traps aren't trying to be real girls, so no. By that criteria it would be liking trannies that makes you straighter than liking women.

>what if you have a pussy fetish?
It took many years for me to give a damn about it. I was always into tits and the crutch was never a turn-on.

By that logic then yes, but Kaiki is pretty messed up as an individual himself so not really someone I'd look to for justification of my fetishes.

Seems like he has a pretty good head on his shoulders to me.

Kaiki is fine. You are just relying on Ragi's narration too much

Kaiki is the sanest individual in *monogatari.

Kaiki is Batman?

No, you need to go further beyond.

You got it wrong
Only teenagers get crazy over tits

Growing up is realizing the fun lies in the ass and pussy

This is the definition of denial

>With female brains
What "female brain" traps aren't trannies,stop getting them confused

The thing is, traps dont act like real women, they are the manifestation of a male's ideal image of how a women should be like. They can do this because they themselves are male and have this knowledge.

The bigger thing is they dont suffer from Womens hormonal and emotional changes while maintaining a males desire to have sex.

m8 that makes a difference in a relationship and if you're in a relationship with a trap then it's just regular homosexuality.

>all these 3DPD tranny lovers
Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums.

Would actual gays even like traps? They literally look like girls. It's more like if you like traps you're bi.

That's like saying lesbians don't like manly butch dykes. Fags can like girly men and it doesn't make them any less of a fag.

>butch dykes
That's the female equivalent of a muscular unshaven man in a dress.

Yeah and some lesbians still like those abominations. Doesn't make them any less gay. Same deal with faggots who like traps.

You want to fuck a male, and that makes you gay. Deal with it and stop shitting up Sup Forums with this off-topic garbage.

You're missing the point. It's only gay if it doesn't look like the opposite sex.

Whatever you say, tranny.

>Whatever you say, tranny.
You've obviously put a lot of thought into this.

>and clean white skin.

He is kind of correct. The skin color of women is lighter than the skin of men from the very same race.

Soft, clear skin is not only a sign of beauty, but proper health of a woman.

traps are gay but being gay is okay

>Men are attracted to secondary sexual characteristics like tits and ass
Never ead anything more incorrect im my entire life. Just cause you have some weird fetish for those doesn't mean others do. Faggot.

But the male brain is the precise appeal.
Traps are for playing sports and vidya with.

What if I hate everyone?

what the fuck is this shit

>appeal to authority

Maybe??