>might be 12 instead of 24

What can possibly go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNHItKwJTns
youtube.com/watch?v=SK58YvcCs-4
youtube.com/watch?v=laUKR3kpDJw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1ourOG0rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They already know 0 wont make as much yen as the original. More costly to have 24 episodes.

everything is wong

Leskinen route would be the only one worth animating at that point. I really hope they don't try to cram the true end into 12 episodes.

>12 episodes
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What is it about this time?

Now, why would they animate Gehenna Stigma, the bad ending?

LINTAHLO

>mfw SG fags are about to get a taste of the Chiyo one cour special

>might be 12 instead of 24
We'll get 2 OPs and EDs, so 24 is still possible.

They won't and it's a shame because it's one of the stronger parts of the vn

J U S T

will they go with the "Maho gets mindfucked and betrays Okabe" ending for this adaptation, I wonder

>12
Joking about that is forbidden.

It's Steins;Gate mang. We all know it'll get milked dry, 2 cours are guaranteed. It's a wonder they didn't adapt Darling or Phenogram.

>Phenogram
Now that you mention it, that is weird.

>Phenogram
Just a bunch of short stories.
>Darling
Even 12 episodes is too much for it

I love this fluffy haired shorty

lmao
Get fucked, S;Gbabbies

cute/10

Maho is ugly

>12 episodes

No.

Erase this heinous opinion.

Why didn't they stick with the original Huke artstyle for the anime adaption? It's so cool.

ttoo ttoo roo~

It doesn't really translate well into animation.

Now feel our suffering, you deserve it.

His artstyle is enormously impractical for animation.

They could have at least kept the square pupils.

They did try to imitate it in Phenogram OP

No matter what happens to the 0 adaptation, we'll still have the original, while you'll have nothing.

The anime honestly looked so bad I couldn't watch it and I read the VN instead (which I don't regret one bit), thank god 0 looks a bit better.

We have the official localization of Chaos;Child and the Committee of Zero porting Noah to the PC. Also, there is the fan-translated PC version. Bokenasu.

I agree. The pupils looks really distinctive and cool.

But they did. In the anime promotional art at least.

What's up with the propagation of femlets in 2D recently? Is Abe subconsciously trying to entice us to fuck 3D jap women?

Whose route?

>Hashidafamilia
I hope that gets translated really quickly.

requesting the leskinen portraits

Enticement isn't necessary. Anyone with taste likes femlets already.

What if they cut his Shaman Girl line in the anime?

Darling could've been a 4 OVA special

>Just a bunch of short stories.

And that's bad how? You could definitely fill a cour with Phenogram.

)))0)))0 lol kek

+sup Sup Forums

I am fine with 12 episodes if it's Gehenna's Stigma

don't even joke about it

>has been there for Okabe since day 1
>loses to a girl Okabe met for about 3 weeks in real time
>said girl dies and she still can't win the Okabowl, still haunted by Kurisu's ghost

Is there a more eternally cucked character

>Finish OG S;G
>shipped Mayuri/Okabe
>get to the canon end, turns out they never had that type of relationship potential
>ok fine i guess
>Get to S;G 0
>Mayuri did in fact love Okarin but she knew she got cucked the day he came out of the time machine

It's just not fair

Mayuri always had that potential in S;G, it's just more obvious in S;G 0.

>never had that type of relationship potential
No they totally have the potential for it. She has an ending after all.
>in before whining about canonicity for 50 posts

Rounders are monitoring this thread.

A part of me wants S;G0 to do well because I like pretty much all the SciAdv series, but then the constant shitting the S;G-only fanbase gives the rest of the games because of their bad anime adaptations does make me want 0 to crash and burn.
It's an odd feeling.

>We have the official localization of Chaos;Child
Yeah, and it's shit.
PC patch still isn't out because the ones behind it are going back and fixing PQube's fuckups.

Patience. The localization of S;G 0 also had quite some fuckups which needed to be straightened out and it also needed to be ported to PC by the very same people.
We'll get our PC patch soon enough.

Also, Phenogram.

Maho's theme is so awesome. Starts off cold and suspicious, since you aren't sure she can be trusted. Then it warms up.
youtube.com/watch?v=yNHItKwJTns

feels sad man

>but then the constant shitting the S;G-only fanbase gives the rest of the games
I've never heard any S;Gfags shitting on the rest of SciADV, they either keep it to themselves and ignore other entries entirely, or being eager to try other entries.
Even if there are, there's like what, 3-4 people?

Best OST in Steins;Gate and SG0?

For me it's probably "Explanation" and "Tactics in Confusion". "Universe" is cool too, but it's played like once in the intro.

(not counting vocalized OST)

Gate of Steiner. No contest.

Fake Verthandi for me. It's another remix of Gate of Steiner, but with triumph, melancholy, and catharsis mixed in. I feel it performs the strongest. It felt like a real ED to the game, and I like it a lot more than Another Heaven.

Re-Awake

Come April we'll have a new Queen of Sup Forums

>new wave of IMAGINE posting.

>new wave of Leskimemes

He deserves it.

Friendly reminder Chiyomaru is a hack:
>The VN has several routes, but in the anime, they’ve been restructured into a single route
>In the anime, Okabe isn’t quite as gloomy as he was at the beginning of the game
>Even people who have played 0 should be able to enjoy the anime as though it were a new work

0 was pretty bad. There's actually a chance the anime will be better. But only if they gut Kagari.

How the fuck did SciAdv ever end up doing so well considering how terrible of a producer Chiyo is? S;G is the single exception where he didn't fuck something up.

>one route
You realise this means it's a frankanstien thing that will be content from many routes held together with AO content.

Ritual suicide

she looks like the tuturu girl, is that her daughter from the future or something?

It'll go down as the worst SciAdv adaptation.

Producers are generally a bunch of hacks, I don't see how it would be any different for Chiyo

Christina I and II

youtube.com/watch?v=SK58YvcCs-4

and despite how shit Kagari was as character, her ending song is pure feels

youtube.com/watch?v=laUKR3kpDJw

Full of QUALITY

That'd be awful

It's not like the original wasn't full of QUALITY either.

Maho is exactly the kind of girl that anons want to lovingly defile.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1ourOG0rM

Everything out of S;G was bad decision after bad decision. He doesn't know how to run a company.

Over the years it's been really disappointing to see that S;G was a fluke. Every single other time they've fucked up the launch and made insanely stupid narrative decisions.

That is impossible.

I hope you all have joined SERN by now because they will soon reign over the world.

It's not fair. I want both those angels to be happy.

The answer is polygamy!

Somehow I don't think that would work user.

Same. I wish there were more of him to go around.

Never forgot how somehow Robotic;Notes got a 2 cour but the Chaos series got shafted twice. Next thing you know, DaSH will have 3 fucking cours.

agree

I'm still mad.

Robotics;Notes was riding off the success of Steins;Gate, which is why all the marketing around the time was all focused on "the Steins;Gate sequel!" even though they're nothing alike. When most people ended up not getting what they expected, it ended up doing worse than expected, and probably ended up dissuading them from caring about any non-S;G anime ever again.

Reminder that C;C PC Patch soon.

Seriously?

They aimed for a release before christmas, and they are almost finished. If you knew where to look you'd know.