Why do characters get scolded for poor diet so often in Anime...

Why do characters get scolded for poor diet so often in Anime? Usually when the Mcs parents have to leave they will go as far as making sure a female classmate or neighbor obasan will come over to cook for MC.

Is this actually a thing in Nipland?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2877506/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wha? A lot of students and kids don't eat well in general with someone to cook for them, let alone if they live by themselves. This seems like a simple concept to me.

cooking for yourself can be time consuming. Nothing wrong with getting extra help.

>Why do characters get scolded for poor diet so often in Anime
That happens everywhere. Maybe it doesn`t happen that much where you come from because kids are fat.

Because have you ever let a kid decide what to eat? Fucking Mac and cheese with chocolate syrup, or McDs every meal.

It's an excuse you autist.

The american dream.

Diet is one of the most important, Japan is just more self conscious about min maxing since everyone else is a autist who does the same.

I would also ask this if a hot milf or classmate came to live with me and wake me up and cook for me every day
>ugh why is the food such a big deal >:(

It is a thing outside of burgerland

It's sad that you have never had anyone care so you think this is some japanboi shit but it's really normal if you have parents or anyone that cares about you at all.

Oh shit, talking ass.

I wouldn't expect an American to understand but cooking healthy food instead of buying McDonalds will make you fitter and not a fat piece of shit.

Obsessed.

*Obesed

sauce

Japanese actually learn to cook in school

Parents don't want their kids to become fat fucks, because that would make them stand out and the worst thing you can do in japan is to stand out.

I've tried all the Sup Forums X image searches and I got nothing for this image. Need that ass

I think I know what it is, but I can't tell you.

You dont have to name it if you dont want. But maybe some direction for me to look towards

I'm not even sure if this is the correct answer. Baka tag: Realistic Body/ies

Still nothing

I think the butt in the OP looks like this one. I think it's either from this manga or one by the same author.

>>Why do characters get scolded for poor diet so often in Anime?
>user's parents didn't love him enough to even care about his diet
I'm sorry, user.

Fat shaming is common in Nipland, which is why they have 4% obesity and the US has 40% obesity.

What are you talking about? My parents always ask me what am i eating anytime. Maybe it doesn't happen in burgerland since everyone is obese.

that's a different butt. not drawn by the same guy

Obesity statistics in the US are based on BMI, so they are pretty inaccurate. Anyone with a significant amount of muscle for example is "obese" in those statistics

Its not done for the food you fucking idiot.
Those parents set it up so that their faggot son can get laid.

they aren't like America whose entire diet consist of fast food

Oh yeah, must be terrible, having parents who care about your health.
In reality it's because japan is "patriarchal" in that men don't usually cook, only women do. Spend some time around actual asians and you would know this. So a young guy living on his own will subsist on ramen and konbini meals. Which is a major push for them to get married, so they can eat something healthy and not die of heart attack at 35.
Unlike in burgerstan where everyone shoves shit in their mouths and no one cooks because it is "demeaning."
t. someone who cooks for free rent. In the land of blind men, the one eyed man is king, and so in the land where heating a can of soup is as much "cooking" as most people do, someone who has basic cooking skills is a 5 star chef. Feels good man. Nothing better than my housemates saying how delicious the meal is.

Boy stop. Oh yeah, 35% of murrkans are really just heavy weight olympic level lifters. Yeah right. You know we got tubs o lard roaming around, stop lying.
America has an obesity problem. so does mexico, bongistan, germanistan, and most other western nations. Stop trying to lie.
BMI is inaccurate on the individual scale but accurate on the population level. Which is why it's used for population descriptions. Take a statistics/medical course, you uneducated fatty apologist.

>t. someone who cooks for free rent
Lucky you user I wish I could find an arrangment like this. I learned how to cook on my own when I moved out because I'm a picky eater and I can't stand eating tasteless greasy shit everyday but I'm slowly coming to realize I'm an exception and many people are perfectly fine eating shit everyday.

user, what percentage of the population do you think has very high BMI due to low bodyfat and huge muscles? 1%? Maybe 2%?

I'm not gonna give you any numbers because I have no clue. However bodyfat is a way better measure and there ton of Americans that are obese. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2877506/ Looking around for this was fun, it seems 35% is a low estimate for who is actually obese. Was hilarious to find out that Mexican-American men and Afro-American women both are groups where 80%+ are obese.

>Mexican-American men and Afro-American women both are groups where 80%+ are obese.
can confirm

That would make for a terrible diet. I don’t think kids would eat that.

Good diets are important.

This, it's a trope. Why are you complaining?