[shouts inaudibly]

[shouts inaudibly]

[otakus fall in love]

hEY GUYS IM THE MAIN PROTAGONIST OF WSJ AND IM HERE TO KICK SOME ASS!!!!! AAAAAA—-

wATCH THIS GUISE IM GONNA USE MY SPECIAL POWERS!!! AAAAAAAAAAA——

[visible shouting]

[otakus start to shiver as the autistic screaming causes their willys to stiffen]

*screaming increases by thousand folds in decibel units*

[unable to confess]

this makes me so happy, we have come so far as an industry, this kino is perfect

Up to latest chapter now what the hell is the plot for this series?

hAI GUISE DONT WORAY IM GOING TO SAVE VIDEO GAMES TOO!!!!!!11one!! GOTY 2018 IM CUMMING FOR YOU AAAAAAAAAAA

[Canada]

WHY ARE YOU NOT WATCHING MY ANIME YET?????????

Not enough nudity, come on you know how the system works. Us enlightened anime fans need to get some stiffys to truly enjoy an anime

Meme aside, pander to me and I will watch your show.
If I like it, I will buy your stuff.

He's gonna become the wizard king, but first he's gonna make the black bulls a high tier guild, but first he's gonna defeat the thingies of the elf wossnames.

Huh, I was expecting it to be more convoluted than that when I started writing.

[uncontrollable screeching]

But he has no magic so how can he ever hope to surpass Julius the most OP guy in the series?

*inhales deeply*

AAAAAAAAÀAAAAÄAAAAAAÀAAAAAĀAAAAAAAAÁAAAAAAÂAAAAAÄAAAAAAÀÁAAAAAAÃAAAAAAÅAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÄAAAAAAÄAAAAAAAÁAAAAAAAAÀÂÁAAAÁÀÂAAAAAAAAAÀĀ

muh negative magic plot demon powers

By shouting for 8 straight episodes

Asta journey to make everyone his bitches.

Are you implying that he can’t cancel Julius magic?
Inb4 particle acceleration.

That time magic is hax as fuck.

literally never going to pick this up desu

Don't let the haters keep you down, qt.

You're saving anime :3

At least givie it a chance before dropping it

I just dropped it now and thought that the anime is fucking trash with such an obnoxious MC combined with terrible VA

Same for “OH MY DESTINY THREAD”. Asta will create a negate field and cancel the time magic balls.

Julius can nuke him. Clover is a really shitty kingdom anyway since its just a fucking mountain with some shitty villages surrounding it.

>write a siscon character but he's actually just a blatant pedophile

what did the writer mean by this?

>blatant pedophile
I don't remember this.

I hope there's a villain who always reacts to his shouts to block his attacks.
I'm also curious what's gonna become out of his va

Why doesn't he use his screams as a power instead like a banshee?

>Up to latest chapter now what the hell is the plot for this series?
Clearly you're not intelligent enough to appreciate the smart writing that is Black Clover and Asta's awakening to true alpha male that neither males nor females can resist.

>waah im a brainlet so im gonna whine about black clover

Black clover is easily one of the best anime and manga the anime industry has to offer. just because you have an attention span of a toddler doesnt give you any right to justify what makes Black clover shit.

fuck off to your kimetsu whatever it’s called shit if you want boring ass bland manga that will be axed 2 years from now

>Black clover is easily one of the best anime and manga the anime industry has to offer.
Whether you're shitposting or not, putting the anime and the manga on the same level is completely uncalled for.

did you ever watch it? have you ever read it? no? fuck off

Dude, not the guy but you need to stop sucking Black Clover's dick so much. Your mouth's going to get all tired, you know.

This is like fairy tail but with worse pacing and voice acting. 10/10 AOTY