Osomatsu-san

How can one Matsu be so perfect?

Is this a jyushi episode?

Dead episode, dead thread. Does this show have any future anymore?

Half of episode, yes.
No, it's all over.

Was it rape?

Would you say it was a good episode? And any word on the preview for the next ep?

I liked it, but I'm easily amused and Dayon doesn't annoy me. Preview was short and without any actual fragments of future ep, and I missed what was it about.

>Totoko and nyaa skit
Goddammit

How did this show go from a megahit to a flop?

Google says "year-end". I guess it fits since it's going to fall on Christmas Day

So a Christmas ep or recap ep? Please be Christmas.

>totoko skit shit
I sleep, I wish they'd actually try something different with her, the whole jealous idol shtick is tired and unfunny

It was only a mega hit because it was new and a different flavor for fujos to suck on. Now that they had their fill, they flocked to other pastures.

Fujos are a fickle creature.

Totty's VA went abroad and brought some bad luck back.

Fucking Totty.

Was this ep better than last week's one?

Jyushifans are so lucky.

Wasn't it also because there was a ticket lottery with the BDs or something that caused their sales to skyrocket? I wonder if they're gonna do the same thing with the new BDs to boost sales

Christ, I totally forgot it's today. There was nothing on my twitter dash either.
Was the episode any good? Kinda don't feel like watching it.

You must be following the wrong people, because even the official matsu twitter posts teaser screenshots leading up to the ep.

I meant there were no nips screaming while livewatching the ep, as they usually do
still not seeing anything.

I've got screencaps and fanart on my feed.

Is it me or is this thread a lot more barren than usual? It's almost been an hour and they're only 25 replies, and in the other episode threads before there would be 40-50 replies within an hour. Does Sup Forums just not really care that much at this point?

Most of the posters either dropped the show or went back to tumblr

It's a half Jyushi, half Dayon episode apparently
We probably won't even hit bump limit this time around

>Went back to Tumblr
Why? What would they even take solace there, it's the breeding ground of the shitty westerners and is just not as fun.
Well then again I don't have a Tumblr so I wouldn't know

Its manageable if you only follow your friends and dont venture into any tags unless you want to cringe. Then again I don't think user is entirely right anyway (Twitter is more likely). Who cares where people went, as long as it's fun here that's all that matters.

>It's yet another Jyushi episode
YAMEROOO

True. It's just a shame since it's always fun here for me

Calm down, this is the second one in a whole line of other episodes about the others

I really want to post due to some personal obligation towards this thread, but I usually have no idea what to post which makes feel bad for failing to uphold this little personal promise.

Feels good to have him as a second favorite.

Share more fun art if ya got it!

You could always do what some anons in other threads do. Just make a long blog post about how some thing terrible happened to you but make it a bit relevant by saying you watched osomatsu before/after it happened

I tought the episode was actually pretty good. I was sure Jyushi would get arrested for looking like a shotacon.

>half Dayon
Is the staff shitting the show on purpose by now?

It's probably because he takes no effort to write.

I liked that Dayon skit with kongotomoyoroshiku

Gee I can't wait to have 12 minutes of only hearing DAYOOON

The true OTP

They probably got tired of the "dead show" shitposters.

This is getting boring, season1 was best season.

>Jyushi bribing someone with candy

Oh ho!

It's not fun or fashionable to post muppet-lust anymore, so I just ignored Sup Forums and kept it to Twitter.

>Not fun or fashionable anymore
Who says that? I've never heard that before

The brothers make the best angry faces. I love this new one especially coming from sunshine boy Jyushi

>480p

Choro-lust is still fun and in fashion!

>downloading anything higher if it's not best boy

oh, better for me

I don't really share the same tastes as sone people here, so my lust-postinf felt like I was talking to a wall. I just keep to my own self-insert drawings now instead.

I can't wait for the fanart

I believe now they were filling what last season lacked according to complaints, that being more Choromatsu and more secondary characters driven eps, so if complaints about what people find boring go to the staff maybe things can change somehow.

I'm gonna take advantage of the lack of activity to claim a waifu.
Calling dibs.

Don't expect them to listen to Westerners though.

>tfw Dayon skit has no actual conclusion and it's just a way for the animation staff to show off the animation

Isn't there too much KaraChoro this season?

Who the fuck complained either of those?

Of course, they wouldn't do that

That 2nd part is uh....Something, First part is great though. Jyuushi doesn't get enough love in the show.

Choro complaints were pretty common when first season was on air. The rest was people bickering about how things were in kun compared to now.

Maybe people were hoping that the secondary characters would get fleshed out.

I dunno, something about his skit felt kind of awkward. Maybe it's just me but they could fleshed it out a bit more)rearranged it to make it better.

Yes. Sokudo is far superior and I hope next cour will be dedicated to it.

Most surely. I believed they were fine as they are, but eh.

Fucking masterpiece. Fujos must be happy about all the subtle homosex fanservice.

More like there isn't enough of other duos. They aren't really doing much with the other brothers individual dynamics and it's either about all of them as a unit or about the side characters.
That being said, we still have a 2nd cour left so maybe it'll change.

I found it pretty interesting how they paired up ichi and totty this episode, those are 2 I've never seen together

Best part of the episode.

Who was this episode written by?

So you didn't watch S1?

>Choro complains

Literally the only entertaining thing in the entire episode.

It was me, sorry.

There isn't much Chorokara at all last season so I welcome any moments between those two

Same writer with previous episodes.

The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife, 1814

Oh wow, I didn't even realize his girlfriend also got expelled

Jyushi part was pretty funny and made me laugh several times, I liked seeing a shittier side of Jyushi a lot. Reminds me of why he's my 2nd best boy.
The Dekadayon part of the ep was a waste of time though, felt like the animators were just showing off and not telling a joke.

>haven't kept up with the show in 4 weeks
>OP pic made me think there was an AU skit where Homura birthed Juice Jr.

>haven't kept up with the show in 4 weeks
You missed nothing

>used goods

I enjoyed the Jyushi, and Totoko's skit. It was sweet to see Jyushi interacting with a child. But the Dayon one was too long, I thought it was going to end when they both died.

Why won't anyone make a cute Christmas cake show.

I don't know why they bother with Dayon episodes, I don't remember enjoying most of them but the Christmas episode

Oh no I seriously lost it when the boy started doing the butt motion. it all seems so wrong when she puts it that way.

I think they are using Juicy all wrong. Oso or Kara would be good for this one and the dolphin one is more for Ichi.

I need a transparent of Jyushi's face. This part was hilarious.

That doesn't make sense. Jyushi was perfect because he is like a kid himself and literally shits sunshine and energy, which is why Eitarou gravitated towards him

I can't recall shit from 2 years ago

She is too cute for this world. Is even willing to go into training just to get a chance to get a guy to like her.

So when do we get the doujins of her husband getting cucked by Juice?

>to get a guy to like her
>got a son

I think she already accomplished that long ago, user.

I might've liked the Dayon skit for once if it didn't take so long. It would've been so much better if it cut to the bizarre parts quicker.

this ep sucked because there was no iyami content

Chibita should be bald, it increas his sex appeal