Would you watch a Xenoblade 2 anime?

Would you watch a Xenoblade 2 anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fiVZMxf4E2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cM6EynWFGNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The game itself is anime you dumb crossboarder.

apparently, it's Tales-of-tier of stupidity, retardation and cringe-writing, so no

not even counting the 3 gazillions fetch quests

No. We already seen thousand LN battle harems, dumb weeb.

Isn't that Angela Balzac?

Is this Vert?

Ok Sup Forums, tell me your opinion of this.

Anyone who told you that hasn't played the game and is just shitposting because of the anime visuals.

I liked it because she seemed to genuinely not mind. The point of the scene isn't to start a romance, but to show that Nia has learned to accept herself and her feelings, and this was a nice way to show that.
Also, her blade design makes my penis hard.

youtu.be/fiVZMxf4E2Q

Rex is a stupid name
What next? Czar Takamitsuki?

>She didn't mind
Pure bullshit, to the point MC own subconscious is calling him out for his bullshit.

That name sounds fucking cool

cool setting, world, and gameplay but the story and characters are so fucking generic. Take the game away and you have a very garbage anime.

Awakened Pyra and Mythra is so fucking hot.

Really cool name, user.

No, the fighting choreography in the game is great and it would probably be ruined by shitty animation

Oh really? Or maybe because it's blandest generic JRPG and people who praise it are newfags/weebs who never seen girls in lewd outfits before?

Typical shonen MC

Unironically just like my chinese cartoons

Is it a harem?

This scene really happens in game? Welp so much for being an RPG that appeals to a global audience.

>those astronaut pants
what a shitty design

>Play Xenogears
>Seeming love interest is killed off in the intro section, main character meets new love interest (a girl from a highly advanced civilization with special powers) in a huge forest and fights a dinosaur monster to protect her
>Play Xenoblade
>Seeming love interest is killed off in the intro section, main character meets new love interest (a girl from a highly advanced civilization with special powers) in a huge forest and fights a dinosaur monster to protect her
>lol jk the first love interest was sitll alive and she wins despite being absent for 70% of the game

I feel fucking baited.

You haven't played Xeno 2 you dumb retard.

Depends, is Hikari going to take over and be best heroine just like in the game?

buzzword after buzzword. Sasuga shitposter confirming his bias.

Is Nights of Azure 2 good?

Nope, since it's an anime now, the catgirl Nia is going to become best girl.

It would be fun if they include the EU dub

>Welsh Nia
Please no.

who is this semen demon

id rather have an anime of xenoblade 1 in the style of the games storyboards

>unironically being this dumb

>Classical boy meets girl with Homura and Hikari as main girls.

Yes, please.

Sure thing my dude.
Those people haven't actually played the game, my dude. Aside from a few choice scenes, mostly in the early chapters, Xenoblade 2 is about as anime as Xenoblade 1

Welsh Nia is hot

That was probably the most "romantic" development Rex and Mythra got in the game.

Why the game later gives you a choice between romanzing Mythra and Pyra makes no fucking sense at all.

melia is 88 year old cake, she will get over it
also she had better rapport with dunban i thought

The choice is what you want rex to call pneuma in the cutscenes, user. Dont be retarded.

> The choice is what you want rex to call pneuma in the cutscenes, user. Dont be retarded.

It also affects the ending scene.

yes, which is a cutscene

I would watch a Mother 2 anime.

I already spent 100+ hours on the game, and an anime would just cut out the parts I liked so probably not.

Glad to see Sup Forums has better taste than Sup Forums.

Have you actually spent a hundred hours or did you have the sleep mode bug where it'll keep counting play time when you're not playing?

I don't think it's been counting my sleep mode time.
I got all the rare blades, completed most of the sidequests, beat the game. I'm just hunting superbosses and the last few quests now.

She looks like a more modest Angela

OK cool. I was at like 80 hours in chapter 3 so my time is completely fucked up.
Ended at 150 when I finished it.

Xenoblade 2 was the most generic anime of 2017. I'll forgive it because Blade Nia exists, though.

>Welsh Nia
Is this for real?

If it was counting my sleep mode time it would probably be at like 250 hours or more because it's the only Switch game I've played since it came out.

Yeah it's really bizarre. Nia is Welsh and Morag is Scottish.

check the playtime on your profile on the switch. Mine was around 135

Ah, of course. 85 or more it says.

Way to spoil it for the others.

youtube.com/watch?v=cM6EynWFGNw

Don't mind me, just being the best girl.

Same artist.

>Oi, did you say somethin'?
Top kek. That's catually kinda cute.

>tfw always thought she was scouse
Would have been better with Rex being Mancunian.

It's weird how mediocre and often straight up bad the dub is in this game. XC1 and XCX actually had pretty good dubs.

I really, really liked Xenoblade 2's dub purely for having a wider variety of accents.

Thank god i only leave my shit in sleep mode for an hr at most.
Im 42 hrs in at chapter 6

Sure, but a lot of the performances are really poor. Especially compared to the All Star Japanese cast.

Yeah i really wanted to like it but thank god they put in dual audio. Those cut scenes were straight up ruined with the dub.

Didn’t known that

Not if mythra is in it fuck that stupid bitch i hate her so much shes so mean nia is way better i wish nia was real i love her

Understandable enough. I haven't heard the Japanese cast yet because I wanted to play with the dub first, and I'm sure the Japanese cast is way better, but the English dub does have some level of charm to it. Admitadely I have a bias toward Bong dubs because I find them refreshing.

>Admitadely I have a bias toward Bong dubs because I find them refreshing.
True. I really liked the dub in 1 even if I played it with subs.

only if every rare gets an episode

>27 episodes on side characters
No chance in hell.

Why is everyone fucking Scottish in this game?

Is Electra the best rare blade?

Sure, I need more Hikari

Zenobia is probably the best in strictly gameplay terms.

Fucking hell, I need to buy a Switch.

I'm taking this name for my Monster Hunter World run.

Late game spoilers but muh dick.

I knew Rex had good taste when he praised her hair.

It's only the Ardainians who are Scottish, and it was localized in the UK.

Which one, Sup Forums?

>all these spoilers ITT
Fuck you I'm only on chapter 5, I didn't come to get Sup Forums to get spoiled on games I play.

I choose a third option.

Morag

May not be the best, but I definitely like her.
I'm mad that I still have not obtained her or Kos-Mos and I'm at the last chapter. I don't know which enemy is good to farm legendary cores.

Only one of them has Lightspeed Flurry so

I would watch the FUCK out of an XC1 anime.
Haven't played 2 yet though.

My brother of high levels of melanin.

It's easier to just farm rare cores by Salvaging.

Hikari

Then don't open the thread.

Usually the "main girl" of a game has medium-sized tits, with the DFC and cowtits being relegated to secondary character. It's crazy just how fucking BIG Homura/Hikari's tits are in this game.

Why the fuck would you go in a thread for a game you haven't played through

correct

>Literally Gundam Girl
Setsuna would have a breakdown and trans-am the universe.

That fucking h2h

I farmed all the rare blades off the superboss reeking douglas in the post-game. Fast kills and always drops a legendary core if you finish him with a chain attack. Also easy to smash for extra drops

I can play this with Jap voices right?

Blade 2 is fantastic my dude. Personally I prefer 2 over 1.