So this is basically how fate stay/night waifus work

So this is basically how fate stay/night waifus work...

>using the ufotable anime designs

Illya will die in a year. Saber is a Servant so summoning her will require you to win the Grail War.

Saber is such a boring and bland bitch you have nothing good or bad to say about her.

That's actually true. I'm really an unrepentant Rin-fag and would rather repost the 'muh old men' than think too hard about Saber.

Saber's too muscular and that's unappealing to men.

I like it.

Wow, I get to meet Chris Hanson if I get with Illya? Nice!

Best year of my life, I will just kill myself when she dies so I can be with her in the afterlife.

This.

That just means she'd give you strong children. Like Mordred.

i don't see what this is based on since she's only noticeably more muscular than other characters in fanart

also, isn't Illya supposed to be about as old as Rin? She just looks young because they wanted to appeal to pedos I mean because of homunclus shenanigans

Isn't Ilya 19 though? Literally you can just say she's a midget if someone asked.

There is no argument against Sakura, only eternally salty rhinocucks

I love all the Matous but Sakura is kind of boring. Where would you go and what would you even talk about?

Ilya is a 26 year woman!

Sakura is already perfect

Perfect how? That's like something Kariya would say. What is it about her that makes her attractive?

It was a long dream. The curse upon her, the ideal she offered up, and the remaining end, must have been quite heavy. No matter how long she slept, she did not awaken once. Not moving, not refusing, not wishing, while calmly taking deep breaths, she slept through that long dream.

The duty of the king has not ended. In order to fulfill that oath, the king could not return to the time before the sword, even in death. Time passed, the country prospered, and the people changed. Even if there was no longer anyone who desired a noble king, that oath remained. ...After all. In order to make it so, she had been entrusted with many lives.

---However. However, the dream she caught glimpses of was a sad one. She saw flashes of scenery from the depths of sleep. She wanted at least the voice of her heart to reach the lonely travels of the man who was now so very far away. He may have stowed away his humanity and become a machine that merely repeated the same thing, and his pain may not have been noticed by anyone.

'---But I was there, and I know his strength.'

Even so, she held an eternal promise. If the past was unchangeable, then it truly was eternal. The king was eternally bound by her past oath and resolution. She herself was the one who would least forgive the act of returning to the way she was before pulling out the sword.

...But she wanted to meet him.
Even if she slept for eternity,
She wanted him to hear her voice.

Not him but she's an interesting character.

Also holy fuck there are a lot of fate threads today.

How would you feel if you were in Saber's shoes? Sleeping for eternity, but the only dreams you had were of the person who love most, struggling, constantly walking on a thorny path, alone with no one to understand him? Even if you would at least like to speak to him to soothe his pain-filled heart, he could never hear it?

>i don't see what this is based on
READ
THE
VN

Interesting in what way? Just so you don't call me out as a rinfag, what makes here more interesting than her?

no dont

I will only talk about Sakura because talking about Bazett would only really double the text size.
I think we have a very solid grasp on Sakura's personality from HF alone. We get to see her nice, caring and generally more comfy side during the common route and up to day 7 of HF. From then onwards the VN expands on the other side of her personality; we see her obsession with Shirou and how she knows that she is probably going to die, yet clings to the little hope she has because "going back to the cold" is impossible for her after being somewhat happy.

I like how the VN presents all the ugly thoughts that someone who has been treated like dirt and tortured might have. Using Angra and making Sakura a temporary villain that willingly killed those that wronged her (except Shinji) was also great, because it allowed all of Sakura's uglier side to be shown, not being shackled by being part of the food guys.

During the so called slow part of HF we see Sakura already making some progress towards being a more mentally stable person too, she imposes herself more, she teases Shirou a bit and she somewhat stands up to Rin. That is pretty impressive for her. Also, I really love how Sakura reacts to her body deteriorating over the the middle part of HF, and the cherry blossom viewing promise and her talk with Shirou when he doesn't stab her are beautiful.

>read the VN
>she looks like this
Explain yourself, faglord.

newfatefag here, does sakura get raped by worms or something? i only saw her swimming in them or something in fate zero as a child

>i only saw her swimming in them or something in fate zero as a child
>fate zero
>as a child
under8 b&

Faggot alert.

I liked Realta Nua. I am a Saberfag.