This is Jeanne d'Arc, the Maid of Orleans and saviour of France. Say something nice to her

This is Jeanne d'Arc, the Maid of Orleans and saviour of France. Say something nice to her.

The gag where your luggage got destroyed during a servant fight at the begging of the show was probably the only thing a writer at A1 Pictures got me to laugh at.

Why does she look like Saber?

I want her to exorcise the demon that currently resides in my crotch
If you catch my drift

because she's purple saber

Honest question

Why arent there more gangbang doujins of her? I thought japs loved the Fate franchise

To market the show . "Hey, kids, like saber? We got 2 of 'em! One Acts Like your waifu, the other only looks like her."
Just, without the saber.

Post more pics so if I can decide if she's worthy of my praise

Here.

hmmmm

because shes a waifu pandering clone

Check the pic, This is what FGO with each servent from its origin series

Will all those sabers have lesbian sex together?

We'll imply they did If you buy the OVA.

The lack of gears is pissing me off. I can't ascend Andersen at all. Or Arm Hassan.

We're literally hours away from London, then you can farm gears all you want.

She has cute handwriting for an illiterate peasant (she could only sign her own name)

I'm actually kind of exited. I was enough of a sucker to buy quartz for the Guaranteed 5 Star and all I got was Vlad III. Now at least I'll be able to give him his Legend of Dracula ability.

If you're going to spend money on the game, then the guaranteed gacha is the best investment, so don't feel like you got suckered into it.

I got Francis Drake and Altera in the same roll so i'm pretty chuffed about the whole thing. From the sounds of it they are both strong servants for the entire duration of the game, Altera is just a murderplanet and Francis is the best Rider until Iksander and even then arguably better.

I did the paid guaranteed gacha too. I got Vlad and Drake, and I know I shouldn't feel bad about it seeing as how I got two SSRs out of it, but I wanted Jack or Okita.

Saberface gene that apparently dates way back to the Old Testament, as David points out one of his wives looks like a saberface

Nope. That's just David being senile as fuck. His profile mentions outright that he'll think any cute girl he runs into is Abishag.

That's her evil version that Gilles created using power of the Grail though.

That is a whore

David took the cat home and fucked her all night.

Except if she is taller than him
He is a man of taste after all

Saber with a rack.

That's Lancer

Would Shirou do better or worse if he summoned Lilly Saber or Lancer Arturia

>Francis is the best Rider until Iksander and even then arguably better.
Nah. Francis is the worst 5* Rider. Her only use really is that she's great at farming doors. The best Rider is Ozymandias.

it's gonna be a while before he gets included in NA so I'm fine with Fanny.

Will anything happen on Christmas? I was surprised at how early in the month the Santa Alter event happened. I don't understand what the "Almost Weekly" part meant.

unless they shovel out some SQ I doubt it, we're gonna be in the thick of London by then.

Yeah. Ozzy won't be added until we get Camelot. Next 5* Rider to come out I think is Medb so Drake will be the only 5* Rider for a while.

I don't think anything will happen on Christmas as London will cover that entire period. We may get something for New Year's like another guranteed gatcha if we're lucky since JP version had one then.

I think she is pretty.

Jeanne d'Arc has smelly feet!

Something nice m'lady.

Her evil self is better desu

stop making these stupid fucking say this is x say something nice about her threads you fucking faggot

Possibly my favorite chuuni.

no

PADORU
PADORU

did they fucked?

I love Jannu

Why do you sacrifice children?

More like Jeanne D'ork, amirite

Is it ever explained why Karna has worse stats in apocrypha despite having a better master than in EXTRA?

I wasn't paying attention but what's the deal with all these characters turning out to be female? Even fem Aurther was considered a father, and was wearing a dress.

Elle est jolie!

She killed lots of those dirty anglo pigdogs, so thats good

She sets my loins aflame, much like how the British set her aflame.

>Maid Saber Alter having tits
>JAlter not being a tittymonster

This guy needs to see her

J A N N U
A
N
N
U

FASTER!!

she's a war criminal for sending a civilian (herself) into combat

Since you guys like girls burned alive, i think you'll like this

It's fucking disgusting to see how a girl who fought bravely is now reduced tho this

Man, Artoria Alter really is pure sex. Dont get me wrong, Jeanne alter is hot as fuck as well but there is something deelply alluring about Artoria Alter

Looks like she needs some headpats.

His stats are actually boosted by weaponry in Apo, so the base stats don't reflect his power.

Extra mixes NPs with skills since NP in extra is just the strongest special AND Jinako tampered with his class on top of that, hence why some stats are higher but do note some are actually lower

In her time nobody knew Arthur was a girl. Considering how Bedivere looks like Arthuria, I can't blame them

Regular Jannu > Edgelord Jannu

lancer would've trashed the entire grail war with enough time left over to /ss/ Shirou þo death

where's that from?

/FASTER/!!

EX Dragon Riding

>maid
Yea, na, she's a SLUT

How much FASTER are you capable of going?

About this fast

Give me one more level FASTER. I need to see what lies beyond the veil.

That's already my final form, sorry. You can have this instead

I'll take it

STRONG

What's with the Japanese gacha games and Joan of Arc? At least two of them have a Jannu AND a evil Jannu.

Her alter self is pretty hot.

>she sees the dick

Her Alter self is a cum dumpster

Just a reminder that Jeane got raped by the prison guards in her final days. So the servant is not virgin.

>using doujins as canon
Remind me of another cancerous fanbase

god I wish that were me

That's not the maiden of orleans, you philistine, that's the witch.

An army of rams, how quaint.