Let's have a Ranma 1/2 girls power ranking

Let's have a Ranma 1/2 girls power ranking

I had such a crush on Shampoo.

Ukyo > Shampoo > Ranko > Nabiki > Kodachi

the worst girl out of all of them and by a fucking landslide is the one that wins in the end absolute fucking trash ending to an enjoyable series

would it be gay to have sex with female ranma?

Oh my Shampoo.

Nobody cares you idiotic spic.

Yes but it would be tolerable as long as you commit no further acts of faggotry in your lifetime.

>kissanime

would repeated sex with female ranma be considered further faggotry or would that be just borderline straight as long as i only hang out with her when she's in her female form?

This user get's it.

It's hypergay to ponder such things.

I call it schrödingers faggotry.

>caring at all

>Ukyo
>can cook
>can fight
>doesn't turn into some weird shit when wet
>isn't a complete fucking murderous loon like all the other girls
>isn't a bitch
>cute

Ukyo is the best.

I love that time Akane thought Ranma was over fucking her and she barges in on them playing cards.

Ukyo and Ranma get along better than any of the other girls in the show. It's criminal they didn't end up together. She was great with him.

Instead Takahashi wants to push her self insert. Akane is so fucking worthless. Does she even realize almost everyone hates Akane? Has she ever commented on it?

I haven't read Ranma since the turn of the millennium but I come here to see people fucking seething.

Also owned her own business.

She didn't mooch off others like everyone else.

>isn't a complete fucking murderous loon like all the other girls

That depends if you go by the anime or manga. In the manga, she often joins Shampoo's random murder attempts, while the anime either didn't adapt those stories or specifically cut those scenes (like in the Nabiki is Ranma's fiancee story).

Ranma > Akanae > Shampoo > Ukyo > Kodachi > Nabiki

Power ranking right? Not "sexy" or "waifu" ranking

Akane was the best. She also won. Cry about it all you like. I'll be laughing till the end of my life.

She never straight up tried to murder people and be all casual about it like Shampoo. Sometimes Ukyo would get dragged into one of Shampoo's schemes but would bail when it was time for a body count.

Kodachi is disgusting. She is just Kuno in drag and a psychopath.

Nobody won. That's why everybody is still mad decades later.

Hm. You might have a point. Never thought about it that way.