>Character is supposed to be 12 years old
>Yabuki makes her sexy

Why'd he do that?

I wonder why?

Age is social construct.

Cute maybe but how is that sexy?

So are cops and prison

Are you literally gay?

Yes but that aint the point here, sugartits.

>hiding hands

L O O M I S

>sexy
As a PE teacher I see my students in these every day, and I don't find it "sexy". You know why? Because I'm not a sick fuck as the majority of this site. Consider treatment.

Do you teach PE at a Japanese school? Can't think of any country other than Japan which still has their students wear bloomers for PE. And even then, I thought alot of Jap schools stopped using bloomers.

>You know why?
Because you are gay?
There is no other reason not to be aroused by fertile female

not him but over here girl use super short gym shorts for some reason

>not finding them sexy
Consider treatment, you're most likely a faggot.

To be realistic.

No, age is just a number.

>hands are hard

>Tells Sup Forums to get treatment.
>Is on Sup Forums.
Fuck off and go find a real job.

no, a prison is a physical structure and cops are living organisms.

To be honest, measuring a man's maturity by an amount of time Earth rotated around the Sun since his birth is stupid. There should be medical and psychological tests.

lol

I want Mikan to be my imouto!

Imouto perfected.

Those are buildings and humans. It's only by a social construction that they become prisons and cops.

>comparing 2D with 3D
every time

Your question makes no sense. She is sexy precisely because she's 12.

user, you got to understand. In this world, some people are straight and don't like to the idea of sucking massive colored cocks like yourself.

Because delicious loli incest doujins

Prisons are a perfect society desu

Reminder that Mikan is created with Yabuki's daughter as basis. Said daughter aspires to be a mangaka and succeed him.

But thats wrong, Celine was modeled after his daughter not Mikan

To show she has good genes.

DonĀ“t complain this is just fine
Also this

Why would you compare 3d and 2d? You're the one that needs help if you can't keep them separate.

I would argue that both sides are true.

>for some reason
I bet the school management knows what it's doing.

but you don't teach anime grils, you stupid nigger

But you could imagine what it would be like if he did, right?

This. Checkmate, pedos.

>all these real pedophiles who "casually" are loli fans

Yeah, sure.

Hey, I loved that upskirt-looking scene.

>You know why
because everything you said was bullshit?
for one thing, these buruma type of P.E. outfits have been discontinued to be used ages ago.

Why is her butt so FAT

She eats a lot of ice cream.

Oh no doubt. Boys use regular shorts but during the colder months the switch to gym pants while girl just get longer shorts.

Good baito desu

Orange ice cream to be specific.

Singapore here, we still have them I think.

maybe it is, maybe it isn't.
I still don't find Mikan attractive either, even after 9 years of reading her manga. Of course, I can understand how others might do, though.

Why though?

Well, 2D > 3D, so naturally pedos are more likely to enjoy loli than the other way around.

superior version

>Celine was modeled after his daughter
Hmm.

Yabuki drew a lot of sexy stuff. That's why people started associating his art with sexiness. So when he draws a twelve year old, some people associate her with sexiness too.

But Mikan IS sexy.

Mikan is an attractive girl on the cusp of becoming an attractive young woman, but sexy? I'm not seeing it. The last time I found a 12 year old sexy, she was also a mysterious older woman. That was a long, very long, while ago.

Mikan is a sexy girl on the verge of becoming an unattractive too old woman.

What was going through the animator's mind when they did these scenes?

I can't believe that I'm getting paid to do this and it's legal.

God damn, this is why it always takes me so long to finish fan service shows. I don't think I could make it through more than 3 episodes of this without stopping to, uh, take care of things.

I wish that were me

I never understood why her nipples are the only ones they can't show in the anime. Nemesis looks even younger and they don't give a fuck about hers.

Nemesis is an old hag. She only looks young. As a lolicon, I think she's really unattractive.

Also she's a brown loli, brown lolis are unsexy.

>brown lolis are unsexy.
What's it like to live life being so wrong?

He's right, though. Just look at what you posted.

He's right. I find brown lolis, especially Nemesis, really sexy precisely because I'm not a lolicon.

More delicious brown for me then

>PE Teacher
Couldn't make it as a real teacher, huh?

>I never understood why her nipples are the only ones they can't show in the anime.
Last I heard, her age is both known and too low for a Nips' nips to be out and about.

Out and about on TV anyway.

Mikan giving fellatio to popsicles every chapter and her small thin body but perfect round bubble butt are an incredible combination