Osomatsu-san

Let's talk about this MILF.

Let's not make threads until we have at least anything new to discuss.

Yeah

Boeh

Boba

Juice was an idiot for not taking her as his apprentice and fucking her. We all already know he's the most likely to lose his V card first and I'm actually kind of mad we wont get half the amount of doujins of him cucking Eitarou's dad that we deserve.

Why do muppets make my heart go doki doki?

Would anyone recommend who should I better buy first for 5000 golden oden in Chibita's shop in Hesowars?

I just buy my favourite first and then go down the list. It gets easier to save up golden oden once you have 10 repeats of the 20,000 gold gacha matsus - jumpsuits will give you 2,000 golden oden eventually.

Because they're flawed cuties that feel like they could be boys you'd meet in real
life. But with extra soft hands and cute voices.

Juice was always an idiot though.

Thoughts on getting a BOEHBA license plate?

Custom liscence plates are never a good idea, you're more easily identified.

Don't.

Considering I drive a riced out civic, I think the license plate is the least of my problems.

This show got so boring, but the last episode was nice

Has anyones favorite matsu order changed during this season? Do you like any of them more or less now compared to season 1?

Why?

I'd like to say it stayed about the same, because in season 2 we haven't really learned anything new about them.
But having spent so much time looking at fanarts and looking into the fandom, my favourites have become less interesting and I'm appreciating my non favourites more.

Choro has drastically risen in my book, because of his thuggish attitude and the fact that in the parent's episode he took pride in being the fappiest by explaining his ero magazine buying technique.
Aside from that, my top two stayed the same.

I'm liking Choro and Oso a lot more this season. Ichi is the only one who went down but that's mostly because the other 2 went up.

Kara and Oso are still my top two and criminally underused. Totty and Choro have fallen further a bit because I'm getting bored of them. And god I can't stand Ichi anymore. Nya, nya, nya. We get it.

I'm feeling this. I really want to like Ichi, but the way they've been using him so far this season hasn't really been doing him any favors in my book.
Also I desperately want more Kara and Oso focus.

I like Osomatsu and Choromatsu a lot more than I did before. Not that I hated them at all, I just mean I've somehow come to love them even more than before. The second cour of the first season really got me liking Totty for some reason.

I hate Karamatsu.

I hate how lovely he is. Why is he so gorgeous it isn't fair.

Why the fuck is this retard so good with the ladies? What do they see in him. He acts like a fucking toddler are they secretly pedos or is it his enormous cock they're seeking?

I wish I could hold his hands in mine and tell him just how lovely and gorgeous he really is.

He's genuine.

I seriously thought he was excluding Totty for a moment there.

I don't like Ichi as much as before. And Jyushi is getting kind of annoying screaming 'BOEHBA' everytime.

She remembered she was still fertile and wanted Juicy's juice.

He's funny for them and seems fun to hang out with.

I hope Juicy's nutting face looks just like this

I'm surprised Juice was even embarrassed when the kid started spilling all that stuff to his mom. I'm suprised he didn't just keep acting like a dumbass like he usually does.

He can stop his dumbass act if he's stuck in a serious situation, like that time before his mom chopped off his nipples.

I was pretty mad thinking about how Juicy is a pussy magnet for the best kind of girls just being his retarded self but he himself is too retarded to actually do seal the deal with any of them. Shit sucks. I just want to see Juicyboy happy.

Which Matsu would be the worst to live with?

>tfw you're bewitched by Jyushimatsu's excitement and physical form

Your least favourite. If you're living with the one you like, their flaws aren't going to stand out as much to you or bother you that much anyway.

Oso, he'd pawn off your valuables and never pays rent or does any chores. He'd be a good bro to chill with or drinking buddy though.