Hi, I did little girl suffering before it was cool and no one remembers me

Hi, I did little girl suffering before it was cool and no one remembers me.

>no one remembers me.
It's mentioned loads for how niche and low key is was to begin with. It's hardly obscure.

If you want little girl suffering before it was cool try Princess Sara. Little rich girl gets left as the Princess of a boarding school by her rich father while he is away on an expedition. The rich father dies and she quickly becomes destitute. Going from the most popular girl in the school loved by all to being relentlessly abused, bullied, excluded from lessons and made to work as a slave for her keep.

That's not Minky Momo

sup friend

Too much guro desu. It became repetitive fast. Also setting was kind of confusing.

...because I was terrible.

You don't understand true suffering

I'll always remember that one of the characters has their uterus removed.

I thought Alien Nine was pretty cool, it got quite convoluted towards the end of the manga though.
The OVA is really great.

I'm surprised the OVA didn't get a lot of praise considering how great it looks for an early 00s anime when the digital switchover happened. One of the things I really liked about it.

Agreed.
Yeah, but while the art is quite good, it has those blob faces and non-moe/non-sexy character designs. Might be why people don't notice the qualities. Many people also probably watched shit encodes or rainbowy R1 DVDs of it.

But the art quality itself was really good.

I found them sexy.

yeah the direction was quite exceptional as well

And IIRC good voice cast too, plus the ending song was great.

Kumi = Signum IIRC.

Manga was good too.

Fuck that's disturbing

>No one mentioned Midori the camellia girl

Awww.

narutaru and bokurano were better

Why are girls in rollerblades so sexy?

There was too much going on at that time anime and manga was filled with similar themes, Elfen lied, bokurano, and such. Also the news and media was flooded with school bullying reports and things like nevadatan. Overall 2003-2005 seemed like a time of intense adolescent suffering.

This series stopped being niche the moment Demo made a video about it.
It's also not the first to do little girl suffering either. Little anime girls have been suffering since the dawn of time, it's just such an edgy concept that every new generation gets mindblown when they see it for the first time and think that the show they saw it in was breaking new ground or something.

OH fuck, this is the case of the universe saying fuck that character in particular, dont give her any win until the end. And even then make the Shippers rage.

>Demo made a video about it.
Literally who?

My favorite anime and Yuri is my daughteru. Also liked the manga a lot.

It's magical girls suffering that became cool. Little girls have been suffering nonstop forever.

thats cuz u look bland as shit and appeal to no one

>Demo

Who?

>no one remembers me.
Fuck off retard its been on Sup Forums rec charts for a decade

begone autist, nobody cares about your leddit tier opinions formed from watching retard youtubers

>people assuming youtuber opinions matter and mentioning them
Well I'm not going to be mean like the usual Sup Forums scum but basically that's your problem. Just forget those ranters are there. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and those guys/girls don't qualify to as the people whose assholes matter.

And before that was columbine. Always the same old song.

Everything this mangaka does is disturbing.

If only the dubs or subs existed somewhere to download

>so obscure a lot have forgotten it

Here's hoping all of his works get animated.

at least you can read the manga entirely

There's a release on AB.

Didn't he do Excel Saga?