ITT: Low-IQ animes

ITT: Low-IQ animes

This

>animes

Guess we know who really has the low-IQ.

>animes

kino thread?

one punch man

>animes
ITT: Low-IQ OPs

>animes

>animes
Low IQ op.

low iq samefag

>low-iq
>animes

wtf i love bait threads now?!

sick burn...

Agreed

>now

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

The main people who have a low IQ about this show think it gets bad at episode 8 or post timeskip.

If you dislike it because it apes super robot conventions, you arn't stupid, but you're kind of a weenie.

If you like it because boom big explosions and manly power, that's OK, but you're probably also low IQ.

If you like it because it perfectly encapsulates the transition of boyhood to manhood, and also tackles the issue of the balance of senseless progression and stable stagnation, congratulations, you are high IQ.

I like it because

i like it for youko mainly but story is great too

Agreed. I'm a nigger and I love those anime.

>tackles the issue of the balance of senseless progression and stable stagnation
>the mechs suddenly grow millions of light years in size in the last episode, a size in which it would collapse in on itself and create a black hole

Post also High-IQ anime(s)

The reason people think Gurren Lagann has a bad story, or that the story should not intended to be the focus, is that they refuse to give it a *chance* to have a good story. From the get-go, people took Gurren Lagann as purely a showcase of cool visuals and "epic screaming", with the story being there purely as filler. Any analysis of the story is regarded as "pretentious". It's like the Anti-Evangelion - instead of having fans that tend to over-analyze everything, the fanbase UNDER-analyzes everything.

If the people who watched FLCL with the mindset of "this is a story about puberty" watched Gurren Lagann with the mindset of "this is a story about human evolution", you'll see that the story is pretty damned good. It is a show about using *a mix of past and present* to create a path towards tomorrow - about fighting for "the hopes of the fallen, and the dreams of those who will follow". About taking advantage of the legacy of your ancestors while not being slowed down by it, and not letting it get in the way of innovation.

The show's main visual symbolism can be best summarized as "spirals = moving forward". Drills are spiral-shaped, and are used to 'dig forward' - whether it be through soil or through the heavens. DNA is spiral-shaped. The MILKY WAY, the home of spiral beings, is spiral-shaped. It all comes together brilliantly, as early as episode one. The ceiling of the village represents the "heavens" (because in episode 1 Jiha Village's ceiling WAS the "heavens" - the underground was the only reality these people knew, except for Kamina). Drilling through the ceiling of the village meant "piercing the heavens" - a revolutionary act that proved to everyone that there is more to the world that meets the eye. The village elder represents Lord Genome and the Anti-Spirals - the seemingly villainous higher power who only wants to keep his people safe from self-destructive advancement. The main themes of the show were laid out from EPISODE ONE.

And I won't even get into the obvious theme of individuality in the show. The Anti-Spirals are a faceless mass that threw away their individuality and spiral power (two concepts that are very closely linked) for the sake of the universe. Anti-Spiral mechs either have the same faces, or no faces at all. Spiral beings have different faces, and so do their mechs.

I'm not saying this show is some deep life-changing masterpiece... I'm just saying it's cleverly written and did a great job at delivering its themes. Themes that many people didn't even notice, because they were introduced to the show as a plotless animation showcase.

my Sup Forumsrotha... oh wait..

>that Suzu
I lold

>MAL forum post from 2013
nice

No one actually believes this bullshit, right?

>(s)
choke on a donut, pig

You choke on donut pig.

>appreciating TTGL for anything else but manly power
pleb

Dunno, op. My IQ just skyrocketed 100 points just looking at it.

BOOBS LMAO

If you're worrying about IQs while being an anime fan you may need a reality check.

low iq response
low iq photoshop

>ITT: Bait
ftfy

Truly the smartest anime

Hello videogame players.
TTGL is shit.

>its shit because i say so
nice argument shitlord

Hello virgin.
TTGL is fun.

Thanks for the recommendations guys. Anime has been getting a bit too intellectually stimulating for my taste lately.

>fun
Fun is a buzzword

buzzword is a low iq buzzword

Was Simon a rip off of Deku from MHA?

Your life is a buzzword

Do you think Simon could beat Saitama 1v1?

Simon can kill servants. Discuss.

>high IQ anime
no such thing exists.

>animes
Is OP degenerate?

Great minds think alike
lesser minds don't think before speaking

low IQ bait

Your mom is Low-IQ anime.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

i can practically smell the soy

Gurren Lagann is a show genetically engineered to appeal to MALspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality and meme voice-acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier post-capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme aesthetic. TTGL is a meme at best and is rightfully deemed as pleb trash every time it gets brought up on /m/.

>Buzzword: The Post

>Responding
Sage.

this

kek

dbz

>If you like it because it perfectly encapsulates the transition of boyhood to manhood, and also tackles the issue of the balance of senseless progression and stable stagnation, congratulations, you are high IQ
Whahahaha....
*tips fedora* to you, good sir.

Here you see the reddit squirming in pain as he thinks "l've been found out!!"

>tfw got tricked into watching good things
Fucking Sup Forums got me again

thi one is special: it nakes low-iq fags believe they have a high-iq

>there's no way people will fall for this bait
>almost everyone in this thread falls for this bait

>Sup Forums
>not falling to everything

Black holes depend on density you idiot. The mechs jumping around on galaxies like they were solid discs was stupid though.

FLCL is basically just an art rampage in the wake of how depressing Evangelion is. Ragging on how intelligent it is or isn't is kind of missing the point.

If you don't you're retarded

The Big Three is the only correct answer

Low IQ website

>animes
>no capitalisation
Seriously stop posting and lurk more fucking underage idiot newfag

Dumb. But fun. Would watch again.

LMAO

I can NOT believe he said ANIMES

>Disappointed Crocodile

You're a faggot because I say so.

>all of them are good
woah...

What if I like it because it's a coming of age story fueled by manly power?

>implying there's anything wrong with that

>animes
lurk for 2 years before posting

>hurr le coming of age is deep!!
>I live my transition years through the protagonist of a trash anime because I'm too much of a failure to experience it in real life myself!!
I'm literally howling right now.

>Implying there are high IQ animes
lmao

You enjoyed the rewrite of the little tank engine that could.

>implying there are high IQ
Mortals, oh so silly

>That was one of my favorite books when I was younger
FUCK, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

>implying there are high IQ animes

>implying IQ exists