Do you still remember that one anime that was objectively better than Sansha Sanyou?

Do you still remember that one anime that was objectively better than Sansha Sanyou?

Sansha Sanyou was way better than Anne shit

Come on user why you gotta be like this? The shitposters lost trying to bait some non-existent fanbase war back when the two aired.

I agree

They've been trying to start it up again in Konohana Kitan threads this season.

Not even memeing but this is true, it's how kirara shows should be.

I like both.

>ywn have Anne as your daughteru
Why even live?
;_;

Yeah, the show's name is Gochiusa.
and Anne Happy is inferior to SanSan.

sansha? more like sanshit!

>gochiusa
>superior to anything
Come on mate, even KinMoza is superior to that trash.

I dropped sansha sanyou in the first episode because something about it really rubbed me the wrong way, yet I was able to watch the entirety of anne happy.
I guess I'll try watching it again.

At least both are better than hinako note and that's what matters.

Hinako Note is not Kirara; of course it wouldn't be able to compete even when trying to prostitute its characters so hard.

I was the opposite.

I dropped Anne Happy because I thought it was going to be a mostly "moe" series with a few interesting episodes.

I watched all of Sansha Sanyou because it seemed like the characters had authentic, significant depth. Not too much depth of course, it's an SOL after all.

>Hinako Note is not Kirara
Who said that? SoL is not exclusive to kirara, what's with newfags these days?

>american reading comprehension

Preferred Sansha, Anne felt too generic sol that already i've seen hundred times already.

Why do you feel that way? Two quiet grills as MC?

>Do you still remember that one anime that was objectively better than Sansha Sanyou?
Gochiusa? I remember it well.

It was otherwise for me. Unhappy was refreshing and Sansha was a pretty generic comedy, but then Sansha is fucking old and made in a time where all those tropes were popular.

I remember best girl

Why wouldn't you remember Hibari and her beautiful kiwi-fruit eyes?

Hibarigaoka Ruri ruined the whole episode with her hetlust.

she should have been flat

She looks like discount Satania.

Dumb tripfag.

I liked the anime but not particularly enough to buy merch or the manga, yet I ended up buying the licensed manga because I saw the first volume in a local store and I ended up really enjoying this series. I also found out Kiniro Mozaic is better in manga form.

I will never forget.