ITT girls that have official lewd art

ITT girls that have official lewd art

Sluts are bad.

Is a girl slut just because she was drawn to be lewd?

CCumslut

Yes

GREEN

weird color pubes are my fetish.

MODS

Wouldn't that make 99% of the anime girls sluts?

Outside of h-manga, the only examples I can think of are Kiyohiko Azuma's works and Osamu Tezuka's although their lewds aren't officially published.

That kind of sucks when you give a nice present to your friend and he sells it at a online auction.

whose dick is that ? weren't all the man in code geass dickless?

That is not a dick but the name of the person who originally owned that picture, a friend if the animator that sold it online for $7,000.

Perfectly legal on Sup Forums

>sold for around 7 grand
for what purpose?

Any To-Rove Ru girl

>Kiyohiko Azuma's works

So it is a dick.

I don't know if that one naked pic of Tsukihi was really drawn by kantoku or if it was just an edit.

I am not aware of any complete scans of any of these.

Which one? There are 2 pics (drawn by Kantoku) that officially show her nipples, but that's about it.

Shinmai Maou and pretty much every harem/romcom in sneaker bunko's lineup as of late.

Boring taste

Sluts are objectively the best

What is it about this type of clothing that gets me hard every time? Simply magical.

This was drawn by naoko takeuchi

For what?

Nice

>official

Sup Forums would have been able to buy this drawing of CC had we known about it earlier.

The news article only went up after the auction was over.

What sucks is the new owner of this CC drawing still has not uploaded it online which is a shame because we only have blurred, censored images of the drawing rather than a very high quality scan.

In case people wonder about the censorship of the words. The Yahoo Auction Site for Japanese users decided to censor the name of the original owner.

Basically, Code Geass's designer pretty much wrote "this drawing is for you [Insert Name]" and the original owner decided to be a douchebag and sell this one-in-the-world-only drawing for around $7000 like about 9 years after Code Geass ended.

This retarded douchebag likely could have sold it for more if he held onto it considering CG Season 3 is arriving but best friends would have never sold something like this for money.

Hope that $7000 was worth it, you douchebag.

Code Geass character designer should find better friends.