What is the appeal of this anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQb72ou6pUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like dark meta comedy

Mai Nakahara

Watashi is the cutest

The characters

when i see people claim that The Rabbits are only for intelligent people i always have to laugh. but shimashita unironically required its audience to have a sufficient amount of braincells to enjoy it. the comedy is on point, even though having some weaker episoes.

look at the pic my genderless alien

Watashi, her banter. Also the show is aesthetic ah hell

Female Kyon with the voice on an angel.

Mostly these. The books are good too, but EOPs are never gonna get to enjoy them.

Happy fairies.

what-a-twists
and the biggest one isn't in the animation I think

Books also has Sunaho Tobe's very pretty art and implied /ss/, so that's a plus.

the fairies

>implied /ss/
Dropped.

this fucking bread

None if you're a brainlet.

humanity won't bring itself back by itself

Spoiler for the ending of the last novel:

Joshu-san, the assistant, is the last remaining member of the humanity.
Watashi ('I'), the protagonist and the narrator of the series, was a sleeper Yosei-san (fairy). Along with every single person that appeared in the series.
This is why nobody has a name. Grandfather is Grandfather, the protagonist is 'Watashi', and Joshu-san is Joshu-san. His real name is Joshua Courtney (Kotoni).
This is also the reason why nobody in the series can communicate with Joshu-san. Yosei-san have trouble communicating with humans. This is noted throughout the series.
Yosei-san missed the humanity and sought to mimic what they remembered of the people, which resulted in what we see in Humanity Has Declined.
In the end Watashi remembers that she, too, is a Yosei-san and finally is able to communicate with Joshu-san for the first time.
As the title says, humanity has indeed declined to one.

This is all old ass news

Translation of the novels never.

that's bullshit but I believe it

The "no characters have name except Assistant" stuff is bullshit, though. Watashi's name is dropped in passing in the final volume (Margot) and Y's as well as K's nicknames are based on their initials, their full names are just never revealed to the reader.

I am intensely attracted to the main character.

>Watashi's name is dropped in passing in the final volume (Margot)

can i get a source on this

This, where the fuck has she been?

It's given as マーゴ (maago).
It's also a pun since mago (孫) is Japanese for grandchild and mago-chan is one of Watashi's nicknames, one that's she's not very fond of.

very cool. thanks for explaining

Why can't they just repopulate the world?

>what's the ap-peel

It has my waifu in it

Sociopath fairies :D

That's a banana.

extensive gore

Is this vore?

Were Watashi and Y supposed to have a lesbian thing going on?

Dammit user, It's just a very large bowl of miso soup. Don't say things like that.

I really hope that's not the point of this image, I really like it

The greatest pun in anime history

Also the last novel is an absolute masterpiece, or so that's what the japs say. From scrambles here and there I was able to get a general idea of the whole thing, but I still wish one day to be able to read the entire series.

>spoiler
I think if you put a fairy in your NORMAL SIZED bowl of miso soup then you intend to eat her.

Bright colors cute fairies

But she's human sized, even if her true form is a fairy.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure she's still getting eaten with the soup.

because of my wife and the ED being god tier

Great satire and humour, god-tier MC, beautiful aesthetic, creative premise that the show makes full use of, creative plotlines, genuinely emotional moments along with the comedy, all around tons of fun.

Is there anything that's close to being as good as Jinrui? Jinrui and SZS are what I've enjoyed the most.

I've yet to watch anything that really gives me the same feel as Jintai does. That's one of the reasons it's one of my favorites.

Yeah, that's pretty much the same for me

What does her hair smell like?

Sweets

>greatest pun
It had me laughing when her "Kami-sama" line wound up referring to literal hair by accident.

how big is your Watashi folder lads? after removing the unrelated images im projecting about 1700 images
I just love her so much

Hey wanna send some over my way. I've only got 475

sure give me a few minutes, im phoneposting from the shitter

About 700, mostly from Pixiv.

The ed
youtube.com/watch?v=IQb72ou6pUA

She's so pretty!

Of course, there's no better

Huh? Weren't Grandfather and Assistant the same character?

putt putt!

It's a 'drinking bath water' sort of deal.

:D

I like this one a lot

HEEEY BOOYY

I will always love this scene

This is one of my favorites of her

The bantz

A Watashi for ants?

Idk to me the anime went downhill after episode 4. Still enjoyed it though but the first two arcs were really strong compared to the later ones. Maybe I just prefer my satire to be more direct

Yosei san