ITT: characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: characters who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYslv-lWYY
youtube.com/watch?v=93oihEbeKmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't lie to yourselves, you would have done the same things he did if you were in his position.

Someone post Donovan

except for the rape

Minus the rape I would've taken the deal if I was in his position. No doubt about it.

But I also would've been aware how cruel and selfish I was in doing so.

That why he is such a good character he is despicable but not moustrous. Minus the rape he didn´t need to rape.

minus the rape, yes. also I would try to res the main 5 in some way.
lobotomy is not my path. he did less evil than some others but managed to be more disgusting.
50/50 he could have made a bigger effort to shield the teens from their parents crimes but its not like its his responsibility. I would have done the same, minus seducing the old hag. I mean what is the point of cave magic if you still have to whore yourself for your goal

He kill the FBI agents. And I pretty sure he only really killed people that where already on jail so he wasn´t really imparting justice.

Obviously, the only main antagonist on JJBA who did nothing wrong (after Pucci)

>Pedophile

his mental state degenerated, his crime was not being strong enough
he "needed" it for his mental satisfaction. He is gay for gutts and was resentful of how they moved on without him so he "had to" ruin it for them. The answer why his incarnation was complete without the full sacrifice maybe in there

Griffith did EVERYthing wrong, but Femto did NOTHING wrong.

>2017
>still thinking it was rape

Inciting mass suicide is wrong and uncute. UNCUTE!

Araki had to put that scene in because Valentine was objectively in the right and the only way to show that he was supposed to be the bad guy was to have him do something horrible completely unrelated to his motivation.

justice is subjective. What is justice? some would say being in jail is enough and some would say being cut up and fed to dogs is soft (which they often say in india) FBI agents have had no issue with subverting governments and they are not even the FBI of his country so why should he give a shit?
>jail
like a length of a sentence is a deterrent, death can be a deterrent

Valentine barely had any character before his rape attempt

are you legit replying? There are ways to make a character wrong or unlikable without going to pedo rape, the guy is playing with you

This. It was the people around him that screwed him up.

Yes but since he only killed the ones that went to prission is just a matter of not getting caught. It didn´t change anything more that giving something to do to a bunch of internet weirdos and a couple of televangelist.

>It was the people around him that screwed him up.
how so?

He said quit lying to yourself. You would have taken the rape, too.

well not getting caught is already a goal of every criminal but one assumes someone would be less likely to commit a crime knowing that even if he escapes he will be killed by some force. also I don't recall all the details of the show but I think he killed few suspects that got off on a technicality and that bullshit crime tv drams love to claim about double jeopardy keeping you safe even if new evidence is found

I can't wait for Kyubey to 180 and destroy Homura's universe.

What for? What do I gain?

When you actually understand bonedad and his environment/situation he honestly didn't do anything wrong. All the orphan children he skinned alive, and sent on elevator rides were just going to be shoved into the murder hole and die for arbitrary reasons. Him killing them off for science was literally the only way their lives were going to have value/direction(using them in hopes of stoping the birthday curse and such). Even his ark in the manga was just him trying to be the best dad he could be, by making sure his children were strong enough to continue on the path that they wanted to go on. If they couldn't take him on without dying the abyss was just going to kill them. This picture is all he really wanted, but they all live in hell, and have to accept, and cope with reality. That's just how life in the abyss goes.

Degeneracy needs a purging

she would be fun to break

man this series really pissed me off. The humans were so fucking stupid and they were so smug about it too. Their entire society was fucking retarded.

He didn’t care for his son.

Sorry she did everything wrong

Literally who?

The hero of capitalism in Kill la Kill. He funded the cast army, he actually did nothing wrong, he was based

>retards get themselves into impossible debts
>provide them with the opportunity to start over
>provide them with a stable blue collar job
>provide them with infinite chances to prove themselves
>somehow you're evil because you don't give away your cash

Kaiji is the villain of his own story.

Sex?

she didn't pour the water on her own head!

>lobotomy is not my path. he did less evil than some others but managed to be more disgusting.

But he made the right decision given the situation. He did nothing wrong there.

>look at me, i believe the liar!

He didn't know how to. Not that he didn't want to.

but griffith wanted to rape guts

But it shows a quick scene of the enraged queen. What did he say that's wrong there?

Even assuming he was in the wrong they were a democracy made up of tens of thousands and sqeauler was only one of the 50 representatives, it's not solely his fault.

Yep, Light was right.

Always and forever

do you think anything shown as a "flashback" was truth? that things just worked out the way he wanted them to? he probably just cut her brain as soon as he got a decent team, then pushed for a favorable system of governance that he happened to be the head of

The queen was shown to be mentally ill tyrant, she literally tries to kill Sqeauler the first time we see her. On his death bed with nothing to lose Squealer still sticks by what he did there, there's no reason that he would lie. You don't like him, I get it but you can't prove what he said is untrue.

Squealer chose the "do terrible things to justify the greater good" path. If you made the cantus-users giant locust monsters and the queerrats human, you would've sided with squealer 100%. It's only because they're kinda awful to look at and their adversaries are humans that the question is even raised. Squealer fought the good fight, but cantus users are too powerful.

the only way to get laid right

>It's just my nature

For permavirgin ret/a/rds, yes.

you should never trust a liar. even on their deathbeads they'll say those windmills were giants

WATASHITACHI WA NINGEN DAAAAAAAAAAAH

Honestly if he wasn't the cause of his situation that brought about him making the choice he did then'd I would agree but he fucked up.

>there's no reason that he would lie

He's basically a pathological liar, he lies about fucking everything.

I agree.

Homura did nothing wro...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYslv-lWYY

Obligatory

name one thing

speedoreado-kun
Bonedad took children from outside of abysscity

She's a cute

Nope.

She did nothing wrong, except not killing the dog for taking her girl away.

Still, an orphan child is an orphan child anywhere, they are all naturally born in a place where nobody really cares if they live or die, and are just considered a burden. He just shipped them to the real deal.

Nah dude that shit was 2 gay 4 me

Did you even look at him
I would be ashamed that that was once in my balls

Literally nothing wrong

Unironically.
Remove Gob.

Agreed.

>if you were in his position.

implying i would ever throw away decade of hard work to gain my position by slamming some random pussy just because of a sissy boy rage fit after a friend decided he wants to do his own stuff instead of being my fuckboy for all eternity

This girl.

honestly

learn to bait reddit

except for being a fucking slut
why didn't she just cut the strap
is her swimsuit more important to her than her own public decency

Cut it with what? She's stuck, why would she carry around a pair of scissors?

All he wanted was some friends.

capitalism is evwil

youtube.com/watch?v=93oihEbeKmw

>he doesn't carry a pair of scissors wherever he goes