You are presented with 2 sisters

You are presented with 2 sisters.
Would you choose the older sister or the younger sister?

Both.

What are their personalities like?

Yes.

Younger, of course.
What kind of a question is that?

Threesome route is literally the only acceptable route with those two.

Maybe

>personalities
They're both cock hungry sluts. They don't have personality beyond that

I don't want to fuck retards whose only value to the world is pumping out babies. Get out of here with that shit.

All my life I've rejected the idea of another annoying sibling but now I wish I had asked my parents to give me an adorable little sister that I could take care of and teach things to. Feels bad man. You will never be onii-chan and be admired by your sister.

Is this Maki-chan to Nau?
After playing the games I liked Maki more than Yuki, Yuki is kinda weird and I dunno also seems like she's unsure of herself or in pain. Makes it feel like you and Maki are committing child abuse on her or something...

Maki is nice, alluring, and interesting in conversation as well do I liked her more. Yuki is hotter though, especially in the second two games.

No you don't. I have a little sister and she's awful half the time. She's textbook normalfag that takes pictures of my figs and consoles for nerd cred on instagram. At least I have a little brother now who I'm molding to have great vidya taste.

fucking fag

>Chosing
>Not picking both

Younger is naïve. Older is slutty. Take your pick.

Obviously younger sister because she'll have more "ripe" years before her face hags out.

older

They don't have personalities. It's an anime.

neither because they aren't mine.

Definitely both.

Younger brothers belong to their older sisters

If I choose neither do I get both and an unmentioned 3rd sister?

No, you're stuck with a creepy twin that can read your mind, but you can't read her's.

That was surprisingly good.

I have four older sisters and they were always nice to me, so I choose the onee-chan.

I remember this but I forgot the title.
Digging up my Path to become Philosopher folder right now.

It's Maki-Chan to Nau, imouto is best girl

Lucky cunt.

No

fpbp

Usually the older sis, rarely the younger sis.

No, you get their mom