Who else refuses to watch anything with a meme artstyle like this...

Who else refuses to watch anything with a meme artstyle like this? You just know it has nothing else worth noting when it's trying so hard to show you how "different" it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62qWI7CpIds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, user, you're the only one that is this stupid.

I'll watch any trash shown on a stream.

>I don't like things that are different
>I refuse to judge this show on anything outside the artstyle

Wow what a solid opinion formed

There's always the superior live-action.

t. moeshit pedophile butthurt that Miyazaki touched his pee pee with his mean comments

>You just know it has nothing else worth noting
But you haven't watched it yet? don't worry user you will overcome your "hating popular things because they are popular" hipster period.

Pleb filter functioning as intended

>meme artstyle
Please learn to use real words before coming to this site.

wow i am so mad now (you) totally butthurt me OP haha lmaorofl

jesus christ with the newfags. sage goes in all fields, for fucks sake

I refused to watch E7 for the longest time because I utterly hated the character designs and I was right, what an overrated pile of shit that show is. Its only salvageable aspect is the art direction, but for that I can simply browse artbooks.

Yeah, the live action was better.

who hurt you?

>You just know it has nothing else worth noting when it's trying so hard to show you how "different" it is.
I hope you're just shit-posting because this is just a bizarre and sad way to look at art in general.

I gave Aku no Hana a chance and it was decent. I don't think it would change at all if it had the usual artwork. You should watch Yuasa's work for the direction. Umakoshi's character designs attracted many people to Precure. Kanno Yoko's music is incredible and DtB wouldn´t be as interesting without it. Then there are always those shows who have the right people behind it but just suck.
Judging a book by it's cover applies to more things other than said books.

why so many baitposts today geez

This is good bait. Legit made me angry.

Ah yes, bait, finely aged by the look of it.

I hate when anime tries to be all pretentious and highbrow when it's really just Entertainment

The only message Monogatari gave me was that I should but can't fuck Senjougahara.

Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume is Ping Pong: the Animation done right.

The fact that people like OP do exist makes me feel pity for them, ping pong is arguably the best anime we had in the last decade and they willingly choose to ignore it only because of some childish notion about its art style.

It's a real damn shame for people like them.

>ping pong is arguably the most pretentious anime we had in the last decade
FTFY

Assuming you're an innocent pleb and not just desperate for (You)s. It's a lot like Kaji/Akagi where the artsyle can be offputting at first but after like 2-3 episodes you'll either be so drawn in by everything else that you'll stop noticing it or even come to appreciate it. Another similarity is the god tier OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=62qWI7CpIds

>pretentious
I don't think you even know what the word means, but I get it, you want to bait a response like this one.

just like you

I would think the artstyle would be the thing that draws people in in the first place, not something they would find offputting.

What? It's literally the ugliest anime ever made.

To be honest, the artstyle it what drew me into Taiyo Matsumoto as a mangaka in the first place.
But maybe because I had that prior knowledge of the series in the first place I was hyped for the anime.

>hating Yoshida designs
What the fuck is wrong with you?

ping pong is one of the most beautiful stories to exist in the entire medium, so you're superficial subjectivity holds literally no effect on it's brilliance in the long term

Its story is nothing more than a hackneyed mishmash of tired, overdone shonen/sports cliches.

Ping Pong is so good, my only gripe about it is that it's not explicited why the MCs lost their passion for the sport and tarnished their friendship, or maybe I just didn't put enough attention.

I could feel sorry for you for missing out on this
but I don't
what anime you watching instead?

shoji kawamori is the only person who saved that shows visual direction from utter failure.

nice job proving you haven't watched/read it at all

>ping pong is one of the most beautiful stories to exist
>so you're superficial subjectivity
the irony. i love ping pong but you people really need to stop to dismiss hate with "no your shit is subjective mine isnt, but i refuse to actually present any actual points haha its just epik lol".

why are you asking when you know it's either bait or someone with taste so shit they probably only watch naruto filler episodes and a long, serialised compilation of panty shots from different anime

It's actually pretty good, but the art-style is trash. The animation itself is good, it's just that art-style.

>projecting

the key term you seem to be avoiding is that fact that this user is being superficial, without probably ever even watching the show in the first place

>meme arrow

It really is a shame. Strange art-styles aren't always bad. Tatami Galaxy, for example, has an interesting and great art-style.

This is masterpiece, whoever disregard this statement is either a fag or a jew.

troll or shit taste, could be funny either way

Good, Fuck off retard. You don't deserve to appreciate this masterpiece. I've never seen a show with such character development with so few episodes. Truly a work of art that will be remembered and rewatched for years to come, by me at least.

At least it looks better

Who else refuses to watch anything with a meme artstyle like this? You just know it has nothing else worth noting when it's trying so hard to show you how "different" it is.

no but seriously when is Yuasa gonna adapt Takemitsu Zamurai?

>meme artstyle
>nobody else is copying it

I really enjoyed ping pong, it portrays emotions and efforts in a competitive setting in a really compelling way. I still think its artstyle is pure trash.

Hopefully never, it's shit.
I could hardly make myself finish volume 1, I immediately dropped it afterwards, I just couldn't go on. Not because of the art style, it's because the story is stupid.

Only for One Piece because I can't take that art style seriously. Maybe if it was a comedy/gag manga.
Ping Pong is legit good though.

(you)

It's your loss, Ping Pong is a masterpiece.

But wan piss has good balance of everything like Gintama

>not wanting a Number 5 adaptation first

Good one user, you sparked my rage for about 10 seconds and then I calmed down when I realized you're probably underaged or severely autistic.

Conversely, wouldn't that mean the only things worth watching are the ones with generic art styles?