Spring Weapon No. 1
Cross Account
Shudan!
Full Drive
Golem Hearts
Tomatoypoo no Lycopin

Issue 6
Cover/Lead Poster Color: One Piece
CPs: Hinomaru Zumo (Big Announcement), Kimetsu no Yaiba, E no Genten (Naoshi Komi oneshot, ESports)
Extra Pages: Golem Hearts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QnqHYG8abtg?t=336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pure rank

01 One Piece ch.883
02 Saiki ch.265
03 Haikyū ch.276
04 BokuBen ch.037
05 Neverland ch.061
06 Kimetsu ch.084
07 Hero Academia ch.158
08 Sōma ch.237
09 Yūna-san ch.085
10 Hinomaru ch.167
11 Gintama ch.657
12 Robot ch.031
13 No. 01 ch.051
14 Cross Account ch.019
15 Shūdan ch.020
16 Full Drive ch.002
17 Golem Hearts ch.001

>Golem Hearts

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting it to be THAT bad.

Anyway, ZUMOU ANIME FINALLY

Thank you as always user. You’re the best

>04 Bokuben
Fug was that the /lit/ chapter? I thought that one was literally one of the best chapters.

lit was chapter 39

No, still 2 more weeks until chapter 39 is ranked

damn Bokuben shot up a ton in Q4

>E no Genten (Naoshi Komi oneshot, ESports)
What game is it?

Hinomaru deserves an anime but is all but guaranteed to get a shit studio. I hope it lucks out.

the fuck is going on in Saiki?

>17 Golem Hearts ch.001

Ded

It's still on that upward trajectory too.

Anime next year is probably on the table, we did it bros

>CPs: Hinomaru Zumo (Big Announcement),
HOLD ME FELLOW SUMOFAGS

IT'S TIME

Depends on if people like it after it gets going a bit.

But yeah probably ded

Let the autism fan wars begin.

I expected Golem Hearts to do bad but this is just pathetic.

>07 Hero Academia ch.158
>this was the big climax of the arc
Wow. What the fuck happened?

Spring Weapon proving to be the line that defines what is and isn't in danger of getting the ax.

It is a /lit/ chapter, but not THAT one.

>CPs: Hinomaru Zumo (Big Announcement)
The Sumo Industry will finally be saved by anime.

>Extra Pages: Golem Hearts
They’re trying to save it so it won’t be cancelled for now.

No one liked the premise. Timeskip is chapter 5.

my favorite series is better than your favorite series

>They’re trying to save it so it won’t be cancelled for now.
Amalgam also got extra pages, still cancelled that same round.

>fujo liking big fat muscular men
Yeah no.
Pic related is their type of men.

bara is a thing my dude

>14 Cross Account ch.019
>15 Shūdan ch.020
>16 Full Drive ch.002
>17 Golem Hearts ch.001
So which of these three will receive the axe?
>13 No. 01 ch.051
Still holding on, somehow.

>Bara

The unkillable legend continues.

Yeah sumo is for the manliest of the men only. However, fujo is the deciding factor.

I'd say it's more the chapter after that but I personally don't really care about TOC placement so long as it generally stays in the front half of the magazine. It isn't really a straight up rating you know.

No those are only flaming homosexuals

Cross Account is already confirmed.
Shudan! is incredibly obvious.
Unless Gintama ends this round, something else needs to go to make room for HxH - so it'd be a toss-up between Full Drive or Golem Hearts.

Zumou will get the normalfag treatment, probably in a prime time slot by toei.

>15 Shūdan ch.020
Is there any word how long it has left?

Cross Account's fate is already sealed, getting a double volume simultaneous release is a kiss of death.

We have 2 new series and Togashi returning, so that leaves 2 other slots to free up.

Shit arc

He actually looks kind of smug. His very survival is taunting us.

>Golem Hearts that low
Fucking christ the first chapter wasn't that bad, it was definitely better than the Full Drive or Cross Account chapters. Why can't it get pushed like the other new series bros?

Deku vs Overhaul was garbage. Thats what

Multifactorial syndrome.

It's an everyone chapter but /lit/ have the most screentime.

Full Drive is baffling to me but I dunno where either it or Golem Hearts fit.

We got plenty of okayish-at-least battle shounen; Kimetsu, One Piece, My Hero Academia, Black Clover.

But we also got three sports manga going. Robot X Laserbeam, Fujoball (Haikyuu), Hinomaru, Shuudan even if it looks not long for this world.

What niche do those fit? If I was a mangaka just getting my shot at WSJ right now I'd probably go for something more offbeat like TPN or Dr. Stone. No fucking way could you really compete with Haikyuu or My Hero Academia or Kimetsu etc etc without just absolutely hitting a massive homerun.

Ippo-era Madhouse would have done a god-tier Hinomaru anime.

Translations when?

>CPs: Hinomaru Zumo (Big Announcement)
Fucking finally.
>15 Shūdan ch.020
Fuck you, Jump.
>16 Full Drive ch.002
>17 Golem Hearts ch.001
It's already dead.

Overhaul arc as a weekly thing was fucking dreadful until the end at which it got a lot better but didn't get rid of the bad aftertaste of the first 2/3rds

read as a whole again I like it a lot more

kinda reminds of Dressrosa

Once Gintama ends that really will open up a slot for something I feel. Since that does have the unique niche of comedy+action for a series to reclaim easily. But maybe that slot is being saved for Kishimotos return

Spring Weapon had a great 2nd quarter.
They really tried hard to make Hungry Marie work. 13 Last place rankings is insane
Cross Account gone 100%
Shudan gone 95%
Full Drive gone 60%
Golem Hearts gone 40%
The cosplay of him done by his editor at Jump Festa was in this exact pose, and it was actually hilarious to see

>Dr. Stone (Lead CP)
>Black Clover (CP)
>We Never Learn
>The Promised Neverland
>Kimetsu no Yaiba
JUMP SUPER PUSH

And next week is the all-girls festival chapter before the pinnacle of the series begins.

Jump veteran bias. Illegal rare had something similar but fuck I'm still mad about that. It really did have potential I feel. At least the author is returning soon-ish

Post the cosplay

>04 Bokuben
nice, that's the curry chapter isn't it?

WSJ is a fucking war zone right now.

I kinda agree really. Something like Toriko would work- where it's shounen battle stuff but really fucking weird and laced with lots of comedy.

Golem Hearts' premise I think is what hurts it. It's a little too much pokemon for a real battle shounen. The MC is a golem so he can fight headon in a more traditional manner but dudes commanding golems like pokemon trainers and watching them fight while sorta standing there is weak, as is having them ride them around like mecha.

So anyone who reads Gintama know how close it is to ending? With the anime adapting the final arc in Jan surely it must be close right?

>CPs: Hinomaru Zumo (Big Announcement), Kimetsu no Yaiba
I hope is an anime for zumou.
seeing that next week KnY gets a color page i'm gonna assume it will be the climax of the 6th upper moon arc.

Established series are safer than ever, nothing new is sticking in the slightest

is it true spring weapon has the same editor that samon-kun had?

I mean not really. Kimetsu,Dr.Stone,Neverland,Bokuben and Lazerbeam are all new and mildly successful but everything else is dying by the dozens.

>Ah, you would think I’m getting the axe
>But hold on

Nah, new guy is just mixing things up and promoting newer stuff. Anything that is reasonably popular in volume sales/merch is safe as fuck.

>Pure rank

that's not a thing

i wouldn't say laserbeam is safe

It's hard to make a new series stick with so many series now. Finding a hook may take several chapters as well, to get readers acquainted with the story and characters

that 4 chapter streak was a blessing

It’s hilarious when jump itself basically blatantly says they want the reader to pick these up

Yeah that'd be perfect. I quite liked the Golem Hearts oneshot but the series feels disappointing. Feels like it's been forever since we've seen a good oneshot transitioned into a good series that's been polished.

Gintoki vs Utsuro is literally about to happen.

Kimetsu's over a yer old, it's established by now, and Neverland isn't much farther off. The only manga introduced this year with any traction are a few from the big batch of six at the beginning of the year

I don't think there's more room for weird series. TPN is the horror/keikaku, Stone is the sci-fi. There aren't many genres outside of that that will be accepted by readers outside of the usual action/comedy/romance formula.

at least promised neverland is actually worth it.

I haven't read Gintama in ages, is it fully serious now? This looks more serious than I recall.

2 more weeks before that one. I will throw a fucking fit if bokuben doesn't rank 1 for that chapter. Though on the other hand who the fuck thought we be disappointed by a jump romcom ranking only 4th, right?

really if the Kokoro no Basket dude was going to make anything I think he should've made that one-shot about the badass archer with his pussy friend that has the magic sword.

To be fair, shilling is their job.

Kimetsu and Neverland are on a way higher level in sales than those series

>yfw it ranked on the bottom

>yfw Bokuben gets a color page that week

Because they are both over a year old.

>03 Haikyū ch.276
>04 BokuBen ch.037
>05 Neverland ch.061
>06 Kimetsu ch.084

Yes. YES! Is this what it's like to be fan of a successful sports team?

>E no genten
>E sport
Will it be as GOAT as the King’s Avatar?

Damn I need to catch up. This looks great. Good to see it's at the final fight though. I wonder if it'll end by the time the next round starts

Kimetsu and Robo are on par with each other

Here's the one where he's making the pose

as this user points out Golem Hearts is pretty much fucked as it is right now. Going full pokemon wouldn't have been so bad IF their trainers were as fit as their monsters.
Oneshot was nice. It had a lot of potential with Noah being a lone adventurer MC

youtu.be/QnqHYG8abtg?t=336
>People still making ToC threads when its been outed that they don't mean anything

When did westerners believe that the TOC ws a ranking?

>that halfassed Dr. Stone one

Here's the one where he's advertising the Super Push that Spring Weapon isn't formally a part of, but can be implied that it is actually the sole member of

>gintama stopped being comedy

Why did it go the Hitman Reborn route?

if you're on the bottom it does

Utsuro is such a boring villain. Gintama was my favorite thing before he appeared.

This is a weekly dick-measuring thread.

The sleepover was a nice chapter but far from the best Bokuben chapter.

Sensei ones are best.

He is the cutest editor desu

I want to SUPER PUSH Kimetsu no Yaiba!!

Togashi not doing any more editorial?