twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post shark

>Villian is a mary sue
What were they thinking?

i think you mean

>ywn live under a bridge eating curry with hobo Mamika

Current status: ???

Meteora and her girlfriend

i remember people expecting for the show to finally pick up the pave after the suicide bombing. but it never happened.

This show was fantastic all the way through. Easily AOTS.

It did up to the momentl half of the cast almost died

track5.mixtape.moe/qurisf.webm

TAKBEEEEEER

What was the point of this show?

I heard she is engaging in international terrorism.

Ryona and cucking

●12月27日頃発売!!
サンデーGXコミックススペシャル『Re:CREATORSアニメ公式ガイドブック』
ファン待望の公式ガイドブックが、いよいよ発売!!
TVアニメ『Re:CREATORS』を読み解く資料が満載!
詳細は以下のとおり。
カバーイラストは広江礼威氏描き下ろし!!
キャラクター、メカニック、プロップの設定画を多数収録!!
ストーリー解説&用語ガイド
20名を超えるキャスト&スタッフインタビュー
特別特典!広江礼威氏による22シナリオ決定稿を初公開!!

I'm gonna be mad if there's zero setting information. I've already seen Rebellion and Meteora's book twenty times over by now

I never watched it while it was airing, but can anyone pin down what made it extremely likeable? It should have been boring, but I watched in two days and it was great.\

Also I keep seeing people talk about OVAs. are we getting those?

I wouldn't call it extremely likeable but the fact that you enjoyed it so much can be attributed to the fact that you didn't watch it weekly like most of us.
The slow pace and certain weeks without episodes drove people crazy. Literally nothing happened in the show for like a month.

I watched it weekly and found it very likeable as well even if it basically felt like split cour thanks to the VA specials. But I do love originals open to speculation, and this one was careful enough with the foreshadowing and setting for proper speculation without going either trainwreck or too predictable for the end.

I don't remember any ryona scene

He probably means Selesia and Meteora who got beaten multiple times.

How can one forget one of the greatest anime beatdowns

>Mamika death.
>Meteora used like a baseball ball.
>Selesia impaled with an huge spear.
>Alice getting an hole in the belly.

And these are only the most important.

You forgot Mamika befriending Selesia.

Why aren't there well drawn hole in the flesh anymore?

She took a plane to Thailand as the last battle was going on.

Had Selesia ever win a fight?
She always end half dead.

>Why aren't there well drawn
could've just gone with that. anime is garbage these days

She technically won against Charon and she did well against not mad Aliceteria in the half of s1. The problem is that she is a pilot and only got her mecha at the end, and only used it against a god-like opponent and her senior who is canonically stronger.

>people like us who make animu/manga/vidya are really fucking great people guise

Because budget and because in the last 20 years gore is consider bad and dangerous.
So the violence scenes have less details.

I wonder how many times she end bad wounded in her novel.

The characters, their design, VA's, their attitude what stands out about the show the most.

half or more

I think it's kind of nice a show where everyone is an MC/rival/main villain personality-wise (except Meteora, who was made MC in the ECF original script anyway, and Blitz). It makes everyone hotblooded and no one being clearly above the rest (except Altair). Which is why I think the show would be better without Souta even if the plot is otherwise kept the same, the original interactions were between them and not each with generic MC.

Mamika confirmed ISIS operative

Probably because people keep asking for it and the anime's second cour was short at 21 episodes total

This series did not deserve Mamika. It went to shit after she died, and Magical Splash Flare was the best moment of the entire show.

I loved Mamika, but the best episodes happened after she died.

It was one of the shittiest, because it didn't actually accomplish anything.

I guess that it makes pretty much the entire show shit, since no one's sacrifices ever meant anything, and the conflict was resolved through soyboy MC crying it to solution.

The sacrifices were important to eventually earn acceptance for the ECF (by making it more interesting to the audience), without it "real" Setsuna couldn't be summoned or Altair wouldn't be able to save Setsuna from the train, and either way she would probably destroy the world instead.

LEWD the Altair

Altair in unlewdable.

Altair is a slut

There is nothing sexual about choking a girl you're about to get killed.

All I know is that she'd have gone for the pilot puss if she had the chance.

You mean Meteora and MY girlfriend.

Apparently Alice's horse's name is Gullfaxi

Now that I think of it, isn't Yuuya having glasses a major weakness against Syo and Bayard?

And the biggest wasted potential of 2017 goes to

The award will go to your waifu if you don't buy her little project

Kado, followed by bahamut s2.

But very huggable.

>No backstory
>Name drops protag but does absolutely nothing with it
>Ends out of nowhere
>Cyclic ending lmao basically nothing mattered
For what purpose? I guess Shark in a nurse outfit was worth it. That and the BURGER EATING chapter. I wanted a manga about her light novel but I got cucked instead.

You sound like a giant faggot fa m

That's funny. You a comedian dude?

I never even SAW Kado and I know how much of a disappointment it was.

Re:Creators was what it promised since the synopsis for good or for bad. Some people just assumed it was something it wasn't, but within the 5 episodes it was pretty clear. Kado went 2/3 as an interesting hard sci-fi anime about first contact only to drop all it's themes for yandere aliens, magical girls out of nowhere and 40-dimensional ntr.

Mamika deserved better

More comfy Altair completed soon.

So cute

Awesome

Happyora

Those eyes enchants me

Has there been any new info on the Meteora and Altair figures?

No, maybe next wonfes (february I think) they'll be painted and open for preorders.

Which figures would you like to see?
Personally Sirius, Altair 2.0 and Shirotsumekusa would be my top picks.

Well I'd really like to see a Selesia figure and a nendo of Altair would be nice.

A smug Altair (Sirius or not) with either spinning swords or at least swords on the floor would be nice. It's her most notable gimmick together with the holopsicon.

I'm so glad she won. This show was one of my biggest delights of the year because it delivered on what I thought would be impossible.

I can see this one working with all the swords orbiting her

I don't feel it's smug enough though, but I'll have to wait for the painted version.

That was the point user. Shitty OC Donut Steels/meme characters break stories.

Yeah, it doesn't really tell much about her facial expression

Where do I even read this?

I'm glad they understand the hat is already the peak of cranial comfort.

It's a volume full of pure Magane, talking about spooky shit, summoning demons, killing little kids, blowing shit up, without any fluff. But I guess appreciating extra content is beyond a maganefags scope of intelligence.

I want Mamika to beat me up.