It's pretty crazy that no one has topped this in seven years, not even the director or studio who made

It's pretty crazy that no one has topped this in seven years, not even the director or studio who made.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/790487/3f9a135649/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unmatched

Name ONE (one) post-2010 anime better than K-On!!

That is an impossible task.

One of those very rare occasions when everything just comes together right.

Its a show about little girls doing nothing user...

>You will never go to London and watch dumb Japanese girls perform on stage

You need a sub-80 IQ to enjoy K-On and I say this as a connoisseur of slice of life shows
it's dumb as shit

They're not so little.

This and Hyouka were Unbeatable

For you.

>tfw mensa member and love k-on but love nnb more

K-On!! would a been great if this walking shitpile didn't show up to ruin the entire show.

But Non Non Biyori was much better than K-on.

You cannot top perfection.

This

Dont dis Yui's waifu

You clearly didn't watch it user

The show will literally lose all point without her though

Let's talk about your shit taste son.\s\s

Chicken or beefu?

K-Off was, is and will always be a piece of shit, son.

Beef or Bifun?

>the author made one manga and retired a millionaire
Lucky bastard.

Gochiusa is superior

Too plastic

>K-On!: 39 episodes + 1 movie
>Tamako: 12 episodes + 1 movie
>Koe no Katachi: 1 movie
You think Yamada could recreate a K-On! tier franchise if she was given enough episodes?

I think it would be difficult to write new songs that capture the same spirit and energy. Also, each girl has their individual scenes and episodes to shine, but the focus always returns to the group as a whole, and the show is good because they're so inseparable as a group while retaining their individual personalities. So a new season with separate high school/college plotlines would be difficult to pull off well, especially with the introduction of new high school club members.

People already dislike Azusa for changing the group dynamic, so who knows how new club members would be received. Maybe it would be better to produce new individual music videos in the style of the EDs. That would be pretty cool.

exhentai.org/g/790487/3f9a135649/

Gochiusa has no soul in it

Aw, I love that lovey-dovey stuff.