Storytime - Outlanders - MANABE Jouji

Hey. Dumping some Outlanders. Resized the pages from 6000px, so go download that if you want it.

>In the midst of a violent invasion of Earth by unknown alien forces, photojournalist Wakatsuki Tetsuya comes across a scantily-clad alien woman, cutting a swath of death through the Terran ranks with her sword. After a chaotic struggle, Tetsuya is knocked unconscious, only to awaken aboard her starship. To his surprise, she turns out to be Kahm, the invaders' princess - and she has picked Tetsuya for a starring role in her upcoming wedding, as the groom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOYnGG1WJxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nicccccce

Seeing Outlanders being brought up makes me sad that we never got the entire Drakuun manga.

Someday Manabe will get some more recognition. He has an ongoing series about cute girls in a tank division and war, so maybe that'll be a launchpad for his earlier stuff. Capricorn is also slowly being scanlated, though I haven't read that yet.

Has anyone picked up the alternate history tank division manga? I've kept buying the raw volumes for pre-order goods

No one's picked it up as far as I know. I ripped the ebook since it was 1920px and had joined spreads (if I recall) and posted it.

Good to hear they actually tackled the splits in the ebook release. I've bought some ebooks previously in hopes of joining spread pages but they've botched it up in digitalization

I glanced at the first spread just now, looks seamless.

I was actually so upset about the missing fifth Drakuun volume at one point that I planned on buying the raw and ripping it apart for scanning but I doubt I'd ever get anyone to work on it unless paid

Did this ever get proper subtitles or are we still stuck with the Hong Kong I am intersex subs?
youtube.com/watch?v=DOYnGG1WJxM

Fuck I remember watching the dub of this some 20 years ago. Holy shit I'm an old fart.

whats drakuun? ill do it if its about dragons or aliens... tl only tho.
post u info if it is...

Not that user but you seem like you can barely speak English.

lel yank detected
i c4n sp34k 3ng115h ju57 f1n3 m8

>outlanderы